Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
B
B
Sorry you had such a rough time with W. It seems like she needs you to be on your knees begging her to stay with you. Otherwise, she will make up her mind that YOU are the one that wants out? Very irrational but I know we are supposed to expect that from our spouses during these times......

Depending on what you want next, I guess whenever you communicate w/her in the future, you may just remind her that you did/do not want the D if that is still true. Even though it isn't your job to convince her, I guess part of DBing may be that if you want it to work, you have to do the hard part yourself because W may not be able to do it herself?? Don't know if that is right or wrong, it just seems that your W has decided YOU want to leave her and other than spelling it out for her in bold letters, I don't know how else you could convince her that you don't want the D.

Me-35

Together: 18 yrs
M-12.5 yrs
S-8
D-4
D'd: Feb. 2010

The LORD your God is with you,
he is mighty to save. --Zeph. 3:17
S
smith18 Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Today is the first day of the kids being gone for 5 days as part of our 5-5-2-2 parenting plan we just started implementing on our own. I will still see D5 Thu and Fri as I pick her up from school. And I will see all of them on Sat evening for a Cub Scout Blue and Gold dinner. In my time with myself, I plan to get some good workouts and golf practice in along with organizing my house.

I talked to W briefly today and she said that she was looking around for another job (pre-school). She does not talk to anyone now at her work, and feels that if she does, it will only cause her to dig her hole deeper. She said she will talk to me this weekend about us. I will be all ears as I cant think of anything I want to say concerning our M and pending D.

D5 told me several times today that she is going to miss me while she is away with mommy. That sure makes me feel good.

Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard