Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#2013721 06/02/10 06:37 PM
P
OP Offline
P
This is my sitch on Newcomers.

http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2006790&page=8

I am just so disgusted right now. I am so angry I do not even care at this point if he files and runs of with this whore.

I am going to confront him because I want him to see me. He dropped the bomb on me last month and thinks he could end 9 years in a simple phone call and never see me again.

M:27 H: 33
M:10/07
T:9 yrs
H moves away for drug recovery: 3/2010
ILYBINILWY & wants D:5/02/10
Confirmed OW:5/21
Told MIL:5/25(only concerned about H's recovery)
Told FIL:5/28(will speak to him)

P
OP Offline
P
This was lost post on my thread in newcomers. Suggestions? Revisions?

I am so angry. I spoke to his aunts and uncles. They were crying. Telling me they love me. Telling me what he's doing is wrong. He brought her up to one of their houses but he didn't stay long.

He met her because the farm where he's staying at to recover, she works on the horses and house a cabin behind there. They were thrown into work together. She claims she is starting a holistic health coach business but is strapped for money do working on the farm.

I feel ready. I want to go up there and expose him, call her and call her parents to shame her.

I want to tell him,
"You are married H. We are having a baby. I want to be married in a loving, caring, respectful marriage. I saved you from death. Through two years of you hitting rock bottom, I picked you up. I saved you. I told you to come up here. I will go on with my life with my baby. You abandoned the one woman who will ever love you and. You abondoned your own baby. Your own flesh and blood. You broke a home. You told me you did not even know if you wanted to recognize the baby. That sums up the person you've become. I want a marriage w the old H. This one, I don't know. I hope you can look at yourself in the mirror and know that you abondoned your partner of 9 years, your unborn child for OW."

Then I'll call her and say
" This is H's W. H is married! He is having our baby. He is only 3 months clean and he came up here bc I wanted him to get help. You broke a home. You're having an affair w a married man w a child on the way. I hope you can live w yourself"

Then I'll call her parents.

M:27 H: 33
M:10/07
T:9 yrs
H moves away for drug recovery: 3/2010
ILYBINILWY & wants D:5/02/10
Confirmed OW:5/21
Told MIL:5/25(only concerned about H's recovery)
Told FIL:5/28(will speak to him)

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard