Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 14
T
T
MC,

It seems like she's interested.

Looks like the email to you was really to ask you on a date.

I don't know how seamless the shift is from the OM to the LBS. It's fuzzy at times.

The truth is unless she breaks it off with OM, she's still in a fog and only partially sees you. But maybe the partial seeing is doing some good and may lead her to wonder what she might be missing.

Frank is advocating the tough love approach: if you are having an affair with someone, don't expect me to act like your husband. It's a very strict and unrelenting application of the LRT.

MC, just experiment and monitor the results.

I'm proud of you. You are doing great. You are a good man. May God bless you.

--Theoden

M
mcojh Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Well, I just got home from S15's band concert. W had left a message saying that choir got done early and she was home already so she didn't feel like going out again, but thanks for the offer. Ho Hum.....I am still going though.

Me: 44
S: 17 and 7
Final-6-13-08
I once went to a psychic who told me I would soon feel cheated......
M
mcojh Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Well a happy surprise for once. W called 3 times while I was at work today and I never answered. I was so proud of myself. When I did answer about 4pm, she asked 2 or 3 insignificant questions, that didn't need to be asked while I was busy (as I told her), then she finally got to her point....she actually asked ME if I wanted to go to the bar to listen to the band, that we almost went to Tues.....I gotta like being asked out. I am a stallion!!!!!

Final-6-13-08
H
H
WAY to go - now WATCH THOSE EXPECTATIONS OF YOURS!!! Ha!

Me41 H44 * M16 yrs * D13 S10
8/06 H wants a D * 1/07 OW Truth
2/07 Searated * 7/07 H moved home
First Thread
Surviving Separation
Now Piecing

M
mcojh Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Thanks HB. We had a good time last night. Pretty low key, just a couple frosties and some appetizers. We did some pull tabs and ended up winning $160.00. W was smiling and happy throughout the evening.

One oddity, when we agreed to "date", we decided not to tell the kids that we were going out. We weren't sure if they would understand. Last night she told S15 where she was going.

When we left I gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

And we roll on.....

Smile and wave.

Final-6-13-08
M
mcojh Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Well today was strange....again. W called more than ususal. For no reason. She came over about 2 to work on the charity garage sale we are having. I kept my distance, working in the garage while she was in the basement. We had decided to bring the kids to Spiderman 3 tomorrow. At one point she mentioned going to the late movie tonight. Then she decided that it would be too late for S6.

Then she started looking at the movies again and asked if I wanted to go to a late movie. While this is all going on, she also makes statements that lead one to believe that she is not considering moving back. It is so wierd. She seems to be interested in doing stuff with me, but to what end I don't know.

Oh well....smiling and waving........

Final-6-13-08
M
mcojh Offline OP
OP Offline
M
We went and saw Disturbia. Very disturbing. W was scared through most of it. I was the ultimate gentleman and did the door openning thing etc. I dropped her off and gave her a nice hug. The hug seemed much more relaxed.

I think I am going to be a little more distant and elusive tomorrow. Except she is so hot, I just want to hold her.....

Final-6-13-08
T
T
MC,

You are a marvel to behold.

You are taking a stand for your marriage and family. You are being true, generous, loving and decent.

I'm honored to know you, MC. Really.

And you know what?

You still think she's hot. That's beautiful.

She has no clue how lucky she is to have you.

You are like God in the Old Testament, betrayed by Israel, yet unwilling to give up your bride -- willing to do anything to win her heart back to you.

You are also strong and brave and honorable.

When I see you act this way MC, I see the Spirit's work so clearly in you.

--Theoden

M
mcojh Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Well today has been hard, pursuing wise anyway.

This am, I picked up the boys to go work out. On a side note, I pulled a muscle in my calf and it feels like I have been stabbed.

After working out, we came home and cleaned up. W came over and we were going to see Spiderman 3 as a family. She was kind of Bitch@ about the house not being clean enough for her liking. She said something about not wanting to be here. WTF???

We went to the movie and she calmed considerably. PMS I think... \:\)

After the movie we went home and worked on the garage some more. Eventually she left. I planned to go out for dinner with the boys, and I was so close to asking her along, I had to leave and run some errands.

Smile and wave

Final-6-13-08
M
mcojh Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Just rambling for a few minutes. Last night was really hard. I wanted to drive by W's Apt to see if she was home or not. I have no reason to think either way, but I fought the urge and won. I went to bed early, hoping to fall asleep. I did and made it through the night.

This is such a difficult thing to do at times. As I have said so many times, I just want to be able to hold her again, but I don't know if I will ever be able to.......

I will probably see her again today, half of me cannot wait and half of me wishes I wouldn't see her, because it is so hard not to pursue.....

Final-6-13-08
Page 5 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 14

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard