Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 14 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
M
mcojh Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Thanks Olive, you can always pick my spirits up. I am just kind of blah today. I miss her so and want to hold her so badly, then I think about what she has done and I want to puke. Oh well, I am going to work out and sweat some emotions out.

Me: 44
S: 17 and 7
Final-6-13-08
I once went to a psychic who told me I would soon feel cheated......
F
F
Originally Posted By: mcojh
Another thing that is bothering me about yesterday. W was "inspecting" my house cleaning, which isn't perfect, but the house looks pretty good. She only had criticism about stuff. Stuff like a bookshelf being dusty and the area behind a toilet being dusty/dirty.

That's because she feels like she has abandoned her family. So, she has to make herself feel better by 'proving' nobody else could do it better and replace her.

Current Thread

M
mcojh Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Hey Frank. Missed you chiming in.

Final-6-13-08
M
mcojh Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Well I had a horsesh!t workout. I got done with my class and when I went to the locker room, some jacka$$ had cut the lock off my locker and stoe $425 from my wallet. I had just cashed a rebate check from my refinance and now its gone. Life sucks.

Final-6-13-08
S
S
MC,
That bites. Sometimes I think we are being tested so that we will recognize our true inner strength and so that we can see what is really important in life.

I sure felt that way when W came home 2 weeks ago from her trip to see her sis (paid by me since she is SAHM) and was being a demanding b!tch while I was laid up with 104 deg. fever. Somehow I DBed through it and now am much more calm and detached.

Not that this really helps you at this moment!

Maybe better: That which doesn't kill us makes us stronger!

SD

Me 41
W 41
Kids: S9 S7
Married 16 years
Bomb dropped 2/2/07
Still living together!
current thread
M
mcojh Offline OP
OP Offline
M
I casually invited W out to listen to an acoustic band tonight. She declined because she was tired and her favorite show was on TV. I later sent her an e-mail teasingg her because she always says that I am addicted to TV. She actually replied (she is not a technological wonder) in a very light joking way. I think the email connection is at least helping us stay connected.

Final-6-13-08
H
H
Remember-- any postitive connections are good!

Too bad about your theft - why is it people just think they can take whatever they want????

Me41 H44 * M16 yrs * D13 S10
8/06 H wants a D * 1/07 OW Truth
2/07 Searated * 7/07 H moved home
First Thread
Surviving Separation
Now Piecing

~
~
It's good to see that from your W.

Looks like you are doing OK......keep on truckin'!!!

That theft reminds me of high school, where I got $200 stolen from my locker (with a lock) that I got from my part time job. I can relate to the frustration. I think thieves like that ought to be castrated!!!!!!

Last edited by sol1696; 05/11/07 01:00 PM.

~Sol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Single Dad, and luvin it!
~ Happiness is a state of mind ~

M
mcojh Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Because we can't cut their hands off when we catch them.

Last night I figured out one of my triggers for becoming down. I was talking to my mom, who knows most of the sitch. She is so negative towards this working out, and so against me having any contact with my W, that she only sees the negative. Her opinion is my W is doing what she is doing to be nice so she doesn't look like the bad guy in this. She could be right, but I don't believe that. There is too much contact initiated by her for this to be the case.

Well wish me luck, the garage sale is today so she will be here for most of the day. I tend to pursue when we are together too long. I am hoping to not pursue.....

Final-6-13-08
L
L
That totally sucks that your $$$ was stolen. That thief hit the jackpot with your locker! wow..

Have a great day MC.. You rock!

Page 10 of 14 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard