Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 14 1 2 10 11 12 13 14
Y
Y
I'm back I didn't get to finish my post. D walked into the room. I have an extra worry. The OW is my H's secretary and they are usually the only one in the office! So it's so easy for me get paranoid. I truly think it's time for some serious detachment for me. Please go by and read my latest drama on my thread.

Yoyo

Life's challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, they're supposed to help you discover who you are.
-- Bernice Johnson Reagon

D
D
This is why I'm lucky the OM is out of state. However..... I am going away for a week with my son. my W knows this. They have had time to plan something. Hopefully the meeting with her C that she wants me to go to will happen before I leave because I'm going to ask her infront of her C If she wants to gain my trust back. I'm going to ask her if she is planning on meeting with the OM while I am gone.
however she ansers, I'm not going to let it ruin My vac. with my sone because I can't do anything about it anyway. I'll just know she has been stringing me along all this time.

And if I claim to be a wise man, well
It surely means that I don't know
M
mcojh Offline OP
OP Offline
M
I am in a real funk tonight and maybe ranting will help. I am reasonably sure that the FOM is at the co-workers house with her tonight. The more I think about it, that really ticks me off that her co-worker condones/assists her in having an A. At this moment, I am ready to throw in the towel. I feel like I am carrying the weight of the world lately. I am trying my best to keep a PMA, but I am failing. I have so many people supporting me here as well as other places, and they all know I am in the right and doing the right thing.

I ran into my W's cousin this afternoon. She is the one that allegedly blamed me for the eating disorder continuing and not doing anything to stop it. It appears that I was not given the whole story when I was told about the conversation and the cousin has been very frank with my W and very clear that she is doing the wrong thing and she needs to save her marriage.

She hugged me and told me how great it is that I am being so strong through all of this. She told me to keep praying and doing my best.

She is close to S15 as he babysits for her. She called me tonight to say that she saw him in the lobby of the Y and tried to talk to him and he couldn't look her in the eye and started to cry when she hugged him.

Right now I hate my wife's actions and how she is destroying our family. I fear that out of her pride and out of her stubbornness, she will never wake up. I don't NEED her to wake up, but I want her to wake up.

I mentioned to my wife early today that we should do something tomorrow (Sat) night. I do not plan to bring it up agian. If she does, I will consider doing something. She also suggested that we do something as a family on Sunday for Mothers Day. This really seems odd to me. Why would she want to be with me???? I am not the right person for her and yet she wants to spend another Sunday with me.

I don't know what to do anymore. I feel like everything is so out of wack. I feel like just when I get a handle on things, I spiral out of control. I don't know where or which way to turn. Her actions don't match her words. Her words don't match her actions. Her actions are so hurtful, her words are so hurtful, she is not the person I married. She told her cousin that she wished that she wasn't a Christian, so she wouldn't feel so guilty....

Me: 44
S: 17 and 7
Final-6-13-08
I once went to a psychic who told me I would soon feel cheated......
D
D
MC

I know its hard but try to be the beter person. I think its great your W's cousin knows it's not your fault. But.....If you go to the co. workers house who knows what could happen. Be strong. Even if things don't work out you have not done anything wrong. As for the family they will know you tried. They will know your W went off the deep end. But think how foolish you will feel if you went over there and somthing got out of control. You don't know what the OM is capable of. Stay home watch a movie or go the a friends house and be safe. You don't want family and friends to read about you in the paper in the morning.

Or just stay on line...

H

M
mcojh Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Too late. I drove by the house. He's there. Didn't expect anything differant.

FYI, the FOM is 5-8/265#, shaped like a pear. I am 5-11/195, and in my best shape in years. I would kick his fat a$$ \:\)

Final-6-13-08
D
D

Boy the house must be close. 20 min there and back. Hey at least ya made it back. Now like i said about snooping . Do you really feel any beter? My guess is no.

M
mcojh Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Actually I do. I know she is with him. Tomorrow I will ask her a few questions about her night, just to make her lie.

Final-6-13-08
D
D

Ok you sound? calmer but just don't let it eat at you all night. And what if she says he was ther and nothing happened. (just getting you prepared)

M
mcojh Offline OP
OP Offline
M
I'd ask her why she lied to me and said it was just her and her co-worker.

Final-6-13-08
Y
Y
My H told one of the most unbelievable lies of all. During the winter he would come to the high school basketball games to watch our daughter dance and cheer at half-time. He would be there maybe a total of 10 minutes top. He always had to leave to go hog hunting with some of the guys that work for him. So what was he doing...calling the OW a HOG?!!! LMAO

Life's challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, they're supposed to help you discover who you are.
-- Bernice Johnson Reagon

Page 12 of 14 1 2 10 11 12 13 14

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard