Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 14 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
KAW,

you da man!!

hey I just realized in once again noticing your thread title...and it correlating to my "wanting to go home" bit...I have for the past several years...long before this sit...had a magnet on my fridge...a pair of ruby slippers!!

how long will it take till we find our way home? do we have to make that trek to oz? can we just click our heals three times and be home, with a new undersanding and appreciation for what we have before us??

LL

Just stopping in to say hi..and happy spring...seems like the seasons are coming and going so quick. It has been a year since things got tense..so I have survived the 4 seasons of unsureness(is that a word?)Now it is the season of new life and growth...
I like LL thoughts on going to oz or just clicking our heels..
hope things are going ok for you and your w..
Sue

There's no place like home...no place like home...

jethro

Stopping by with a coffee cake for ya.
Got time for a cup a joe?

Aw, KAW, once again have to hand
it to you, you've got DB-ing down.

I've been ruminating all week on
the wise words you posted on my thread,
letting me know I can relax a little
cuz there's been progress in my sitch,
and things ARE mending.

Some dark days ya just can't see it for yourself
and it takes a pal to point this out.

Hope things are hunky dory with you.
Hope your W has shown you some appreciation.

You're ACES!

Bridget

KAW Offline OP
OP Offline

You folks make me blush.

Bridget,
I always seem to have time for a cup...more like 8 cups a day, at least during the work week.

Glad I can help in some small way.

LL,
Aren't we all on a trek that seems as strange as the one to Oz? How long it takes is different for each person. I can't say that I've found my way home yet, but I do believe the means is within each of us. Once we find the answers within that we are seeking, then we will find our way home. Remember the fairy tells Dorthy she had the means to get home the whole time, but only when she was ready to go home would she be able to...

Quoting Jethro:
There's no place like home...no place like home...
That says it all...doesn't it?
To realize that you can find the happiness you seek right where you always had been the whole time, you just need to see, work for it, to want to run towards it rather than away....

Sue, thanks for dropping by. You certainly are a contender for the blue ribbon for patience. I've been anticipating for while now, in hopes of a lot of positive growth to be sparked and nurished this spring season.

In light of that, I took Thursday and Friday off from work as my W had those days off as well. It was pretty much all as I had hoped. Open the windows and enjoyed the fresh air. Worked on some outside projects. Got out and about. Spent some time down by the river, just soaking up the sun. My W still had some bad moments, a really bad headache here, a panic attack there, but instead of making the whole day bad in her eyes, they took up only part of the day as bad and the rest of the time was good. This seemed to open her eyes more to the possiblity of having a good day, inspite of a bad few hours. So things are looking up and are getting better...working ever so slowly towards making each day better than the day before.

'til later,
KAW

((((KAW)))))

Gotta love the peace found in nature.

Keep up the good work!

Hugs.

PIB
Kaw..me a blue ribbon..that is the nicest thing to say..patience is NOT my strong point, but I have been working very hard at it..even with my kids and job..this dbing stuff can open all kinds of avenues in our lives.

Glad you took a few days off, as did I..just to enjoy the trees staring to bloom, tulips are sprouting..and glad your w was able to enjoy the good parts despite the bad. If ever there was a patient h, it is you.
Ironic about the Wizard of Oz, I have always liked the movie, and h and I are in a video club and there is this one bossy guy that always picks the movie..I contain my patience to a point ..he picks strange movies, and I have found out that some of the people don't like to come because of him and how he controls the show, so I spoke up and since we are hosting it, I said I would like to do The Wizard of Oz..I had never really thought about the true meaning of the movie..I went on line and found some neat stuff..is it a favorite of your? So true about wanting so much more from life and finding it in your own backyard.
Do ya suppose h will think about that as we watch it!!!???

take care
Sue

KAW Offline OP
OP Offline
PnT, thanks for dropping by. Sorry I hadn't had time lately for a visit, but will try soon.

Sue, actually the movie is my W's favorite. She has worn out two VHS tapes of it, so for Christmas I got it on DVD for her. I wish I knew how it would affect your H. Maybe you could mention going for a cup of coffee afterwards and discuss the meaning of the movie or what you like about it?

'til later,
KAW

KAW Offline OP
OP Offline
Wow, I had just prepared my post and was about to paste it here, when I read this:

Quoting Jethro from lostlove's thread "trusting that it's for real.":
As our Ses are in pain, so are we...yet we choose to temporarily overlook that pain until the right time. Eventually, we do have to evaluate this pain and our life and decide what actions to take...and if we are getting what we want from our R...or if we expect to get what we want from our R.

I do believe when we get to the point where we are in Piecing that, over some time, we should expect our Ses to come around a bit...to give more to the R...and to "drive" for a while. Remaining sedate just isn't an option anymore because we've worked hard, know what it takes to make an R work, and expect the same in return.
ESP for sure?... I had come to basically the same conclusion this morning while getting ready for work.

So with that said, I will now paste my thread finale...

===========================================================

Well, I'm ready to put my DBing skills to the test and see how well I have learned to hone them.

This weekend, I'm going to go for what I think is the final piece. Maybe then, I'll get to leave Oz?...

I'll let you all know how it works out next week...

How's that for a cliffhanging thread finale...

'til later,
KAW

We'll be tuning in...

Same KAW Time!

Same KAW Channel!

Bob
Page 10 of 14 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard