Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 13 of 13 1 2 11 12 13
G
GFI Offline
G
Hi there Lodo,

Just calling by to say hi...might have this wrong but sounds like you're in danger of handing the reins over to W again here.

Perhaps try not to dwell on the mundane stuff (getting your house straight etc) and get on that bike (really and metaphorically!!!) and get out there for some serious GAL'n.

Could it be that W is wanting to dampen the impact on herself by maintaining some kind of relationship. Some views above about out of sight...,absence makes...perhaps spend a little time consolidating this stuff into a game plan that puts you back in the saddle.

Onwards - GFI

Me: 40ish
W: 40ish
Together: 20 ish years
Married: 10ish Years

GFI #1434937 05/04/08 12:51 PM
P
P
Originally Posted By: GFI
Hi there Lodo,

Just calling by to say hi...might have this wrong but sounds like you're in danger of handing the reins over to W again here.

Perhaps try not to dwell on the mundane stuff (getting your house straight etc) and get on that bike (really and metaphorically!!!) and get out there for some serious GAL'n.

Could it be that W is wanting to dampen the impact on herself by maintaining some kind of relationship. Some views above about out of sight...,absence makes...perhaps spend a little time consolidating this stuff into a game plan that puts you back in the saddle.

Onwards - GFI

Ditto.

G
G
Good advice. I need to take it to heart myself. Hang in there lodo, the emptiness you feel about the new place will change as you make it your own.

Me45 W35 M6 T8
D16 SD11 D0
Dec 07: Bomb
July 08: Busted!
Thread
L
L
hey lodo, glad you are getting settled in your place. Being on your own probably has some sense of empowerment. Embrace that aspect of it.

Page 13 of 13 1 2 11 12 13

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard