Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
#149534 07/30/03 02:52 PM
Hiya Sparkie,

I don't have much to say because you are doing so well! Reading your posts make me smile.

Keep up the good work.

Hugs.

PIB
#149535 08/05/03 01:13 PM
What's new, sparkie?

#149536 08/08/03 11:41 PM
sparkie Offline OP
OP Offline
Thanks for the vote of confidence PnT.

Hi Yashie. Things continue to progress in a VERY positive way. Our communication has improved 10X from it's previous state. My W and I couldn't be more in love with each other. The love we now share is unlike anything we've experienced in our entire 14 years together. For the first time in our R, we are both on the same page in life.

My W and I both belive we were "meant to be" and we will spend the rest of our lives together as H and W. We also know that our life together will be filled with ups and downs, but from here on out we will get through everything that comes our way, together as a team.

I still plan on moving back in with my W in Nov. when step-S moves out. My W spends the night at my place Tue-Sat, so we have plenty of time together. The two days apart from one another are getting less and less difficult as we both use the alone time to our advantage by continuing to work on ourselves and reading R books.

- Mark What goes around, comes around. My sitch: "Third time's a charm?"
#149537 08/27/03 06:02 PM
Hi Sparkie,

Just checking in on you. I am happy to see that you are too busy "piecing" to be on the BB.

Take care,

putter

#149538 09/05/03 12:47 PM
sparkie Offline OP
OP Offline
Thank you for thinking of me putter. I do still keep an eye on you (and others) while my W and I piece our M back together.

I will be moving back in with my W in Oct. My step-S isn't very pleased with the move, but my W and I decided that moving forward in our M is more important than playing into his games of guilt and self-pity. God willing, step-S will be moving out in Nov., so he only has to "put up" with me for one month. Maybe someday my step-s will realize that I am not the bad guy he makes me out to be.

My W and I spend everyday together as we continue to expand on our lines of communication. My W is still dealing with the guilt and shame of her PA. I told her I have forgiven her for her infidelity and I apologized for my actions that may have played a role in her PA. My W says she still needs to forgive herself.

My W wishes she had never told me about the PA, but I told her I am grateful she told me. It wouldn't be fair for her to have to deal with this on her own. I told her it's better for me to know the truth rather than have any doubts lingering in my head. We will both overcome this hurdle(PA) as we learn, live, and grow together.

The love we now experience with one another is amazing. For the first time in many years, we both feel as though we are working together in our M. We continue to read the exercises in "The Five Love Languages" in order to stay focused on us. Neither of us wants to lose the loving feeling we are experiencing right now.

We feel we now have all the tools needed to keep our M loving, healthy and happy and we are committed to using those tools each and every day for the rest of our lives.

Learn from the past...live for the present...grow for the future.

#149539 02/10/05 11:30 PM
Hey sparkie! Hope all is still going well with you, my friend!

JJ

Read about Divorce Busting® Telephone Coaching here!
#149540 07/04/05 08:54 PM
sparkie Offline OP
OP Offline
Thanks for the well wishes Jamesjohn.

I can't believe it's been almost 2 years since my last visit here.

My wife and I will be celebating our 10th anniversary in a few days. Our marriage is better than ever now! My wife has discovered who she is and that I AM the man of her dreams.

We both have discovered that open communication, without fear, is crucial in any relationship. The keys to our success were this board and a book, The Five Love Languages (Gary Chapman).

Thank you Michele and ALL who helped me through my rollercoaster ride here in 2003!

Last edited by sparkie; 07/04/05 09:14 PM.

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard