Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11
K
K
One more thing, God knows why
since you have "left"

I use to read your posts, I actually like and agreed about most everything you wrote politically! I smiled and would think right on!!
Obviously you were told to stop; but I did read and agreed, not going to say this was the forum for that but hey, who am I to make the rules. hows that for a kicker Nancy?

see I am more like you then you think and I have parents who come from a different country too! only maybe more similar to the U.S
I have never even thought about reporting anyone ever and you have no clue to what I am thinking.

I am appalled!!!
ok i'm over it , no more brain space over this, more important fish to fry.

Be Happy for this Moment,
This Moment is your Life

S
S
The same here, "Nancy". I don't know why I was named in your post either. What the heck did I do? And for all you know, I could very well be Indian myself. You've never seen me. You have no idea what my ethnicity is, or my religion or political afflilation, etc. Nada. Nothing.

And I have never turned you in for anything either, if that's what you were insinuating.

I am curious as to why you want to hide your ethnicity though. Shouldn't we all be proud of who we are?

SE

I ain't Miz Representin'!!
Seriously.

And I don't remember admonishing you for anything.

I always wanted to name someone again, and this saves me from giving birth. Of course, like my oldest daughter, you'll probably pick a nickname that shortens the name I give you.

sg
Love is PATIENT, love is KIND, LOVE never fails / DB since 2001
I might not be that good at naming \:\)

Feel free to click notify to change it. btw--can you not change it yourself?

Last edited by sgctxok; 07/03/08 03:16 AM.

sg
AG,

I imagine in general, you might not like editing or control, you might feel like this should be a completely free open forum with no purpose like many others (yahoo, etc). That's ok. That isn't what this is though. We have a purpose.

I can understand where your ethnicity/gender might be an issue for you in your career......but I'll bet it isn't the problem for others as you might think it is.

I too am in a male dominated profession (pharmaceutical chemistry) with a fair amount of Indians and a a fair amount of the women that are at my company are Indian women. This is a generalization, but folks who come from other countries to live here are usually highly educated (brain drain from their countries) or much less educated. You happen to be the former, but you aren't an anomaly anymore.

I'm sure there's some jealousy involved at my company of anyone who gets ahead. Oh well.

I hope you resolve this for yourself soon so you can have much more joy in your life.

Last edited by sgctxok; 07/03/08 11:26 AM.

sg
N
N
Quote:
you can have much more joy in your life

I am not appraised of the issues here for when one thinks they know all the facts there are more facts however the quote is my wish for you. End of story.

"All I want is a weeks pay for a day's work"
Steve Martin

Originally Posted By: sgctxok
I might not be that good at naming \:\)

Feel free to click notify to change it. btw--can you not change it yourself?

I'm curious as to why AG had to change her name?

I don't know why she wanted to.

sg
W
W
AG,

Happy Birthday! This will be a fabulous year!

AO

P
pat44 Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Karen, sadeyez & qoe:

I will not comment on the points raised in your posts b/c we passed the point of being able to engage in a constructive dialogue years ago.

That being said - I am neither agreeing or agreeing. This is stricly a no comment response.

take care,
AG

Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard