Morning Sandy..

DrLOve

And if I claim to be a wise man, well
It surely means that I don't know
S
sandi2 Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Hey again Forrest, well I fussed about you tearing my post apart and after I read what I sent to the person you asked me to check on......I think I may have returned the favor....but not intentionally (lol). Oh lordy, we make a pair!

Seriously, you were the only one posting to the poor soul, so you were my only point of reference.....well except for me, of course. (lol)

I don't know that I helped any at all. Just hope I didn't confuse her or make matters worse. I do take it as a high compliment that you would even ask me to post to her, especially after I go mad at ya.

So.........is Corey really your name??? You know who I thought you were talking about, don't you? I thought you were being funny, but maybe not. I tried to pull up the utube thing.......I'm not very tech inclined....so I didn't get what I was suppose to (I don't think). I need my grandbaby to show me how it is done...lol.

So, anyway, hope you don't have to start all over again and undo any damages I may have done with your pupil. She seems to really trust your ......errr.....wisdom, so she may totally ignore what I had to say. Seriously, sometimes you actually make sense to me, so I think we are gaining ground, don't you?

It is not about what you feel should work in your M. It is about doing the work that gets the right results. Do what works!
S
sandi2 Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Well, hey Dr. Love......long time--no hear from you. What's going on these days?

It is not about what you feel should work in your M. It is about doing the work that gets the right results. Do what works!
F
F
Well Sandi2.. thanks for taking a look at Christa's stitch.

I have read most of it.. but not all of it.. I am adding it to my to-do list.

Yes.. my name is really Cory. I don't use it alot.. but it shows up from time to time.

I don't think there is any damage in what you posted.. I usually don't think there is. I have always thought the more people you have "debating" something.. the easier it is to pick out how you feel.

I just want to say thanks.. for all you do.. even if we disagree at times.

Keep a eye on us over there.. Lets see if something gets going.

Relax
Eat
Think
Act normal
React.. Smartly.
Do something different.
Emulate.
Do Work.

Lets get "RETARDED" in here.

S
sandi2 Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Okay, Corey, will do. Thanks

S
sandi2 Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Hey Forrest, I tried to find your thread, but anyway, I hope you will look back here and find this post. I have posted a LOT today on Christa's thread.....probably locked it up.

Anyway, I know you said that she needed to focus on one thing at a time. The difference in the male and female is that women are very complex creatures (in case you didn't know...lol) and what affects one area of our life....usually affects the other areas. I don't mean to be talking about her as though I'm talking behind her back, but I was afraid that if I continued to post on her thread today......I may get kicked off. So, what I'm trying to say is that if you will look at something she said about her H. I copied a lot of quotes from posts and the last one I copied really spoke something to me. Please look at it and see if you are seeing the same thing. She and you may get sick of hearing me press this issue, but I think this has to do with the passing away of her dad and everything combined.

I must have misunderstood the first time I went through her thread b/c I thought the H was talking to old GF is why she walked out. She didn't correct me, so ......but maybe I didn't give her time. I am so tired of reading today, my eyeballs are about to fall out....

Anyway, then today when I went back, it sounded differently. Maybe my posts are so long and people get bored reading them and just agree to whatever I say...lol. Accept for you....sweetie. As you said, it takes the drama for you......or something to that effect.

Talk later,
Sandi

A
A
Hey Sandi - I need to thank you for something you said to me in an email a week or so ago. Coupled with a few other things that have happened, it helped open my eyes to a deception I was falling under. It wasn't even a spiritual statement that you made either. You said "some women are only meant to love one man". At the time, I blew it off and replied telling you I was no longer standing. Well, little did I know the snowball effect that was about to take place once I made that announcement publically. Suffice it to say I'm not going down before I take one last swing. That's all I want to say for now because a lot has happened this weekend that involves my husband and if I've learned one thing on this ride, it's to keep my cards close to my vest before I start shouting down demons again. I just wanted to tell you thanks for allowing yourself to be a vessel.

AmyC

Last edited by AmyC; 07/27/08 03:28 AM.
S
sandi2 Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Oh sweetie......you know how I feel about you. If there was ever anything I could say on purpose or accidently that would help you in anyway....it would/does make me feel wonderful. You have been such an inspiration to so many for so long......just don't want to give you up around here...selfish of me....but I do want you to have love and somebody that will appreciate the woman you are. Of course, I still hope that knuckle-head will get his eyes open, but I'll try to live in suspense until you can say more.

Love ya!
Sandi

F
F
"Anyway, I know you said that she needed to focus on one thing at a time. The difference in the male and female is that women are very complex creatures (in case you didn't know...lol) and what affects one area of our life....usually affects the other areas. I don't mean to be talking about her as though I'm talking behind her back, but I was afraid that if I continued to post on her thread today......I may get kicked off. So, what I'm trying to say is that if you will look at something she said about her H. I copied a lot of quotes from posts and the last one I copied really spoke something to me. Please look at it and see if you are seeing the same thing. She and you may get sick of hearing me press this issue, but I think this has to do with the passing away of her dad and everything combined."

We see the same thing.. we just express it different. Your posts are not that long. She need to focus on the "fear". I think it has entered parts of her life.. maybe not to the effect you see it but when it comes to her H.. yea its having a impact. It showed up on the "thought process" with the pool decision. People are going to seek me out when they need a new way to think about things. They are not gonna seek me out to chit chat. I am pretty good on grabbing the idea of where to go.. I can usually tell kinda where the person is in the response to things that happen. I knew something was up just was not really sure what. In her talking I heard and saw it.. she knows the "fear" is there. From your look back.. it has been there a while.. I did not see it then either.. so I missed something.. it happens. She needs to get a handle on the "fear".. needs to talk it out.. how to control it. You know if I am to help her with that.. its not going to be effective.. I am a fixer.. and I am just going to tell her fix it!

Both her and H are scared.. but the are worlds apart in what they are scared of.. I can help her "fix" him.. I am a little bit lacking in the area of her.

I pulled out your key thoughts.. and one from GD.

When you read them they way they are arranged you will understand we (me and you) see the same thing. Me and you are never that far off Sandi2.. we do see a lot of the same things.. we just tend to disagree with how each other says it.

Its just words..

Relax
Eat
Think
Act normal
React.. Smartly.
Do something different.
Emulate.
Do Work.

Lets get "RETARDED" in here.

A
A
Hi sandi,

How are you? Thanks for popping over to my thread. I always appreciate your insight! \:\)

I don't think i ever responded to the thread you posted to me... I'm going to go read it again. I kinda lost my mind on Friday!!

Take Care \:\) ann

If i can't fall in love... I'd like to fall in chocolate! ~ Author Unknown

ann
Page 2 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 12

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard