Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 12 13
O
onedge Offline OP
OP Offline
O
I would but i'm going to be here for another 8 hours or so, i just got here, and she will get upset/impatient. I've also got to pick up the kids tonight anyway, so it must have some importance otherwise she would have waited till then, right?

t7-years
m3-years
Me:22
W:27
Wifes kids (love them like my own)
D-10
D-7
Our Kids
S-3

W has depression
Separated-14/07/08

My first real thread
J
J
yeah true...maybe call her a lunch hour??? That will give you some privacy and you'll have had time to think. I forgot you were about 14 hours ahead of me \:\)

Jen *The more anger towards the past you carry in your heart, the less capable you are of loving in the present*

The end of the DB road
O
onedge Offline OP
OP Offline
O
Thats alright, i forget that most of you guys are like 10-14 hours behind \:\)
I think i'll take the advise of the lunch break, seems like the best idea. Thanks Jen

t7-years
m3-years
D-10
D-7
Our Kids
S-3

W has depression
Separated-14/07/08

My first real thread
J
J
I'm getting ready to put my D to bed and your's are getting ready for school!

Lunch should be best. That way neither of you have to worry about anything work related at least for 30 minutes.

Jen *The more anger towards the past you carry in your heart, the less capable you are of loving in the present*

The end of the DB road
O
onedge Offline OP
OP Offline
O
all that and it was "can you pick the kids up from my mums house after dinner at about 6:30pm - 7pm".
Her mum doesn't like me right now, awkward much but hey, have to deal with it sometime i guess. I think i'll get there, get kids and run, don't think argueing with any of it will help me right now.

t7-years
m3-years
D-10
D-7
Our Kids
S-3

W has depression
Separated-14/07/08

My first real thread
J
J
Is it just me or does she find the silliest things to call about? She could have done that through a text or email....this got me thinking

The end of the DB road
O
onedge Offline OP
OP Offline
O
hmmmm, maybe, i'd like to think so, but it's hard to tell, she's upset that she didn't get to go ice skating last night (because i was invited first) even though she doesn't say it, i know her better than she thinks. I'm not going to get my hopes up for the moment, i just need to find things to do that make me happy.

So what has it got you thinking, i'm really curious \:\)

t7-years
m3-years
D-10
D-7
Our Kids
S-3

W has depression
Separated-14/07/08

My first real thread
O
onedge Offline OP
OP Offline
O
Alright i've desided that I don't have any expectations anymore. I got a prank call from my wife before (she used to do this when she wanted to talk to me) I called back just after, and she said "it doesn't matter anymore". I'm too confused now, everytime i start to feel better there is something else to make my stomache turn to knots. I guess i need to start getting used to the "none of what they say, and 50% of what they do" thing.

t7-years
m3-years
D-10
D-7
Our Kids
S-3

W has depression
Separated-14/07/08

My first real thread
O
onedge Offline OP
OP Offline
O
Alright, need some advice. My wife changed her status on facebook to "just wants someone to think she is special".
I already know she is special, but i don't know if it is a good time to show it at all. She will go home tomorrow and that will be it. I would leave a note and a flower for her, but in light of recent events (someone in her backyard) i think she would be really freaked out. I don't think she would apreciate it if I gave her something or said something, i'm lost and need an idea to make her feel better, anyone got any?

t7-years
m3-years
D-10
D-7
Our Kids
S-3

W has depression
Separated-14/07/08

My first real thread
O
onedge Offline OP
OP Offline
O
alright, she's not as sad now, so that crisis is over, but she still wants to feel special. I'm flying blind here coz' DR is still 4 weeks away from getting here, I drew a picture of her, it looks really nice, and i have put it on my art profile page, but i haven't told her that i did it, and i don't think she will find it. I told someone about it and they think it is really good, but i don't think W will appreciate it, or she will think i'm just doing it to get her back (that was never the reason for drawing it by the way!). Should I just let her see it in her own time (when she see's the link to my webpage) or do i hint at it? no idea, part of me doesn't want her to see it coz' she may not approve, but her moods can be really random sometimes. I'm really quite proud of it so far, but it still needs a bit of work.
for anyone that wants to have a look, her is the link to the profile, comments appreciated \:\)
http://pyrocombatic.deviantart.com/

t7-years
m3-years
D-10
D-7
Our Kids
S-3

W has depression
Separated-14/07/08