Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 26 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 25 26
Tell him you have a girlfriend, that'll confuse the heck out of him...LOL

FLoyd
The grass is always GREENER over the septic tank.
J
OP Offline
J
LOL Floyd...he might like it

He said the BF speel out of anger and exasperation. He's calmed down since and we're getting along ok.

Jen *The more anger towards the past you carry in your heart, the less capable you are of loving in the present*

The end of the DB road
Hey Jen, One thing I'm noticing is that he seems to be declining a lot of your invitations lately...within the last week or so. I'd like to know what everyone else thinks, but I think it might be a good idea to not invite him to anything for a while. I wonder if he's feeling some pressure and you are overpersuing a little bit.

FLoyd
The grass is always GREENER over the septic tank.
J
OP Offline
J
Floyd, I thought maybe I should hold back with the invites and yes he has declined 2 in 3 days. He's pulling back and I truely know I have to let him do that. Ok no more invites.

I'll try not to call him for anything tomorrow. I hope nothing comes up work related.

Jen *The more anger towards the past you carry in your heart, the less capable you are of loving in the present*

The end of the DB road
A
A
Originally Posted By: Floyd101
Hey Jen, One thing I'm noticing is that he seems to be declining a lot of your invitations lately...within the last week or so. I'd like to know what everyone else thinks, but I think it might be a good idea to not invite him to anything for a while. I wonder if he's feeling some pressure and you are overpersuing a little bit.

I agree with Floyd. H has been declining your invites lately and it would probably be best to not invite him for a while. He's feeling pressure. Instead of inviting H to do something with you, try to do something new to GAL.

Me47
H46
S13
M16
Piecing since May/09

"Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it." Lou Holtz
J
OP Offline
J
Hi Addie...I'll lay off the invites for a while. He still needs to pull back from Thursday night and I need some me time too. I think I can find something to do \:\)

The end of the DB road
S
S

Hi Jen,

You've got mail......It's time for some female bonding (of sorts) & sharing of important information. ;\)

Yes, I agree, time to pull back.

Sunny

M-7 yrs
together-8 yrs
S-4yr
S-15yr

Bomb-4/25/07
Sep-same day
me-49
H-49

http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1510033&page=0&fpart=1

J
OP Offline
J
Sunny, Thanks! I'll check that.

Ok pulling back! A LRT of sorts.

The end of the DB road
A
A
Jen - Don't make me get on the next plane to Venezuela. \:\)

J
OP Offline
J
If you do bring $2000 for the Boob job lol

The end of the DB road
Page 9 of 26 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 25 26

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard