Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 13 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 12 13
J
J
Hi, how about you tell her "you know you can ask me for anything, I'm always here for you and the kids"

Jen *The more anger towards the past you carry in your heart, the less capable you are of loving in the present*

The end of the DB road
O
onedge Offline OP
OP Offline
O
Hi jen, short and sweet, I like it, a bit of a change from my usual innane dribble that has been the norm for me lately. Thanks I'll take that advise

t7-years
m3-years
Me:22
W:27
Wifes kids (love them like my own)
D-10
D-7
Our Kids
S-3

W has depression
Separated-14/07/08

My first real thread
J
J
Now, if only I could advise myself! lol

Short and sweet sometimes is the way to go \:\) GL!

Jen *The more anger towards the past you carry in your heart, the less capable you are of loving in the present*

The end of the DB road
O
onedge Offline OP
OP Offline
O
Thanks Jen,

I'm pretty much the same, I can tell people what they should do and help them out, but when it comes to my own problems, I tend to grab a shovel and keep trying to dig my way out \:\)

t7-years
m3-years
D-10
D-7
Our Kids
S-3

W has depression
Separated-14/07/08

My first real thread
J
J
yup btdt. If you check out my posts you'll find the same thing. I think it helps to post to others too though

The end of the DB road
O
onedge Offline OP
OP Offline
O
I'm going to, post on others aswell, but there there are soooooooo many posts, i'm soooooooo far behind, I keep reading and by the time i finish a thread, there is a new one \:\)

t7-years
m3-years
D-10
D-7
Our Kids
S-3

W has depression
Separated-14/07/08

My first real thread
J
J
I always stick to this forum although there are 2 or 3 others I check out in Newcomers and MLC and have been with them for a long time. Posting to others is how you get to 1500 posts lol

Posting to others helps so much too. And the more you post to them the more they post to you \:\)

There's another girl Essie from Australia in MLC I belive that might be fum for you

The end of the DB road
O
onedge Offline OP
OP Offline
O
That is very true, i'll have a look for Essie as well, and continue reading and falling behind....... so much to do so little time. \:\)

t7-years
m3-years
D-10
D-7
Our Kids
S-3

W has depression
Separated-14/07/08

My first real thread
O
onedge Offline OP
OP Offline
O
Not happy now. Dropped of $300 to W, she didn't get up, barely spoke to me. She said thank you when I sat the money in front of her, she didn't stop playing her game to look at me. I said that it was ok, and she proceded to tell me, "no, it's not ok, i had no choice" (in a quite abrupt way), then told me about her $700 electricity bill, and told me that I have to call the internet company and get the plan changed coz' she can't afford it the way it is now. I asked if she wanted me to cover her for her half of the loan this month (another $300) and she said yes.

None of the conversation was good, she made me feel like dirt without even trying, I'm really tempted to talk to her about what I was saying earlier, i'm on here so i don't make a mistake. Sometimes I just feel like she is trying to make me give up on her, or get mad at her, does that sound like a possibility to anyone?

It has actually made me feel less like DBing for tonight, which is what i was planning on doing (well research anyway).

t7-years
m3-years
D-10
D-7
Our Kids
S-3

W has depression
Separated-14/07/08

My first real thread
H
H
Originally Posted By: onedge
Sometimes I just feel like she is trying to make me give up on her, or get mad at her, does that sound like a possibility to anyone?

YES!!

Onedge,
I'm not so familiar with your situation, but this seems like a very common action of a WAS. They don't want the responsibility of carrying all the guilt, so they need a way to make the LBS look less desirable or look like the bad guy. They need to find reasons to justify their actions.

M39
W37
M14
K 10 8
Bomb 7/07
S 4/08
D 6/09

1st
2nd
Page 8 of 13 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 12 13

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard