Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 15 of 15 1 2 13 14 15
C
C
SirPrize you hit the nail on the head.
Hate that pride thing it can destroy ALL of us in some way if we let it.

Trusting - keep showing grace and dignity. Isn't it wierd how forgiveness IN us for them changes the way we deal with them? God is doing some wierd (good) stuff in me and has done GREAT WORKS in you!

Keep doing what you are doing - because no matter what it is workign FOR YOU!!!

M-20 years/BOMB 12/24/06
Moved out 3/12/07
D final 7/30/2008
finding myself again

G
G
Hi Trusting

Well next phase for me, it looks like i will be with u and cagzmom and have a final status of DIVORCED, h did come to Cour friday wanting to settle, i am so mad at my attorney....i dont even think he had my file now that I think about it and i was not prepare to spend all day there....I think we came to a settlement....but its like it was all rushed and I did not have exact figures ....at the end of the day...i do think had I not agreed, H was so stubborn he would have went to trial....its just you get so weary...I need to let it go, I ended up with approx 200 less a month than i am getting with the temp orders....and he walked away with so many toys....and twice the income....I just cant believe this is the man I married 3 1/2 years post bomb..I know MLC so I guess not sure how long the actual divorce papers take , but he got the talk form the judge about did he agree this marriage was not salvalable etc and was he ready to restore to his single status, so maybe its only a matter of days....I do expect him to go into major withdrawal, he has been there and angry when he does have contact since he got assigned temp orders in April...anyway just trusting God, healing and focusing on God and remembering to be thankful for our blessings... for all of us I just want to do thel least amount of damage to our boys over this and wonder how to instill the importance of family to them....I guess I do that one day at a time, and live a Godly example...I know it is important not to out their Father down,my situation the ow as pretty much been in hiding the whole time....i do think my one son knows deep down but doesnt want to belive this about his Dad...now that the divorce will be final i will get the pleasure of having to deal with that part too....

trusting any wise words on how you do that with your kids?

Page 15 of 15 1 2 13 14 15

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard