Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 13
B
OP Offline
B
The house is still spotless and everything looked lovely......He will never know how bad the house looked when he was away

Oh life is so hard being a domestic Goddess...ha!

Nothing to update, I am not looking forward to my week at work because of the insane hours, but it will pass quickly...

Have a blessed week everyone...

Sending love and prayers.

(((hugs)))

There can be no testimony without a test.
I am praying to go through this test and come out the other end with a new and better marriage then before.
H
H
Hi BND,

I've had to fire someone before & I hate it!!!

I'm so glad things have worked out for you & your H!!!! If you have time check out my thread, things just keep getting stranger.

I guess I should just give up, but in my heart I can't right now.

((((HUGS))))

I
I
Found this website....thought someone would want to check it out.......I am at work so cant really check it out dont know if it's free or just reading material....I am guessing you have to pay some where down the line .....please let me know if I was right....have a blessed day in Jesus name

http://www.ezinearticles.com

M-53
H-46
M-24+YRS
BOMB-10/14/07
2-S
2-D
Grandkids-7
Greatgrand kid-1
He needs space...
Wants to start fresh new life W O/W
Moved in his O/W Oct.08
B
OP Offline
B
YAY!!!!
The weekend is here and I can finally relax!
The last couple of weeks have been so hectic, I am so looking forward to resting and getting back to normalcy.

I am praying to go through this test and come out the other end with a new and better marriage then before.
T
T
Hi BND,
Have a great week-end and relax. (((HUGS)))

B
OP Offline
B
YAY!!!

Thanksgiving is almost here and I am so grateful and thankful to be able to have my whole family together.

I was talking with my friend Judy today and she and her Husband will be coming over to my house a few days before Christmas with a guitar and a keyboard and we will be getting together for dinner and singing Christmas carols and praise songs.

I asked D20 to sing me a song as my Christmas gift. She has the most beautiful voice. I have asked her to sing, "Mary have you heard". She and Judy harmonize beautifully together.

Judy and her Husband also had their Marriage restored after he had a MLC many years ago. They were separated for over 3 years, that was 15 years ago. She has a wonderful ministry and is a huge support to others going through this. I have ben praying about joining her ministry.

I am just so thankful to be able to have normalcy again, and have other couples come to my home and not feel awkward.

On Saturday, my Husband and I went out for dinner with my boss and her Husband and we had a really great evening. It has been so long since we have done things like that.

I guess I am getting to a point where the MLC stuff is getting further and further in the past, and I no longer dwell on the BS that happened to our family.

I have not forgotten the lessons I have learned about keeping love alive in our Marriage.

I have chosen to pick my battles wisely, and not over react to every stupid little thing.

The kids seem very settled and happy with their homelife.

Just in case I don't get to post, I wanted to wish everyone here a fabulous and happy Thanksgiving.

Sending love and prayers and huge hugs.

(((((((hugs))))))

(((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))) right back at you, and may you have a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving with your ENTIRE family !!! xxxxxxxx

Love Cinders xxx

"In the depths of my winter, I realized there is within me an invincible summer" Albert Camus

http://miesblogspot.blogspot.com/
Happy Thanksgiving to you BND, that was a beautiful post and I am so happy you have "normal" in your life.

job Offline
Have a safe, blessed and happy Thanksgiving! You have so much to be thankful for! In fact, we all do!

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
T
T
Hi BND,
Thank you for your kind words on my thread. I often think of you and always enjoy reading your thread. I am so happy for you that you have normalcy again.

I wish you a good week and a lovely Thanksgiving. ((HUGS)))

Last edited by Truelove; 11/24/08 11:36 PM.
Page 5 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 13

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard