Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 13 1 2 9 10 11 12 13
F
F
No,

I don't believe they can see you belong to the group unless they are your friends. On FB go to the upper right corner in settings then privacy, there are a few options you can chose from to make things even more private.

Don't stand still.
B
OP Offline
B
Just posting my new 180...........

Went to a Karaoke place with my Husband and some girlfriends of mine.

And.....

After some liquid courage.....

I sang.......

He was totally floored!!

We had an awesome time!!

I have never had the nerve to do it before, and have always been so self conscious.

Another fear I have conquered!!!!

There can be no testimony without a test.
I am praying to go through this test and come out the other end with a new and better marriage then before.
K
K
ACJ,
Just "popping in" to answer to you, no one can see DB on your profile on FB, it's 'secret group" to avoid possible issues/questions from Spouses for those using their "real" account. Only people that are members can see you in the members's list... Most of us created accounts under our DB name.
I am talking about our "own" DB group (145 members!!!). Not the official page Michelle has for Divorce Busting...
K

Me&H:42
S11&D10
Bomb 5/2007-Sep 11/2007
Reconc.November 2009
B
OP Offline
B
Snow........so much of it!!!

Glad S22 is home this week, he is good at shoveling.

Nothing much going on today, sometimes the quiet boring days are best...NO DRAMA!!!

I am praying to go through this test and come out the other end with a new and better marriage then before.
job Offline
BND,
How is the house hunting coming down south? I'm sure w/the snow you are still thinking of warm, sunny FL? Isn't it nice to have a young man at home to do the shoveling? I'm sure he'll be more than happy to help out.

How is your daughter doing these days?

Enjoy the quiet...for there is always something brewing by the middle of the week.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
B
OP Offline
B
Worth the Wait
Isaiah 57:10

Abraham didn't wait for the Lord to provide him a son. He took matters into his own hands. His decision not to wait for God's time and method revealed several things about him.

First, he was impatient. Second, he doubted. Though he believed God would give him a son, as time passed, he sensed he was losing the opportunity. Third, he was prideful. Abraham wanted it done by his own schedule and assumed his way should be good enough. Finally, he was selfish. By acting without the Lord's leading, Abraham showed he expected God's will to revolve around him. In reality, he was stepping out of the Father's plan.

When we choose to manipulate circumstances or timing, these same things are revealed about us. Instead, we should wait for God's plan and path, both of which flow from His love and wisdom. He is certain of what's best for us. Our role is to seek His guidance and depend on Him.

Sometimes we know what God is going to do but are unclear when He'll act. Other times, we're unsure of the outcome. Regardless, we can be confident that God loves us and He's all-powerful. If we truly understand who He is, we'll be able to trust Him. And when we're trusting Him, we'll be able to wait for His perfect timing.

God makes a promise. Faith believes it. Hope anticipates it. And patience waits quietly for it. Do you trust the Lord enough to be patient for His way and His time?

L
L
BND you have no idea how much that passage meant...it spoke volumes to me. Thank you...

Im still standin better than I ever did looking like a true survivor feeling like a little kid Im still standin after all this time and Im picking up the pieces of my life without you on my mind..

B
OP Offline
B
((((hugs))))

It is a lesson for all of us.....

Patience is sooo hard!!!

B
OP Offline
B
So....

How come everytime I think things are calm, something else pops up!!

My Husband got an email letting him know that he needs to be in CA for 2 weeks, again.

The thing that sucks is that S22 goes back to school a couple of days before he leaves so I will have to do all of the juggleing of everyone's schedule and my job.

I am grateful that he has this job, I just hate the traveling part of it.

I am sorry to hear you have to mom and dad again for 2 weeks. I completely understand as I did that with my oldest for years. However, it doesn't compare to your situation because you have more than one to juggle.

Thanks for the post about Abraham. I have been struggling so much lately and I have been trying to be patient...I think the upcoming 5th anniversary of the bomb...makes things feel so hopeless because H and I have been D for almost 18 months and our sons seem to be accepting the OW and seem to have given up on H and I reconciling. I got a reminder from our Pastor in church this morning but another reminder that this will happen in God's time was needed.

H is taking S19 back to school and spends little to no one-to-one time with him. However, when he came to pick him up he pulled all the way into our driveway so when I got up to give S19 a hug, I was almost face to face with OW in the vehicle with him. I don't know why it bothers me so much but I went from feeling furious that he can't even take spend an hour alone with our S to feeling like the whole situation is hopeless and maybe he doesn't want to be without her for that long.

Take care, BND...at least you know yours will be home at the end of the 2 weeks.

Everything happens for a reason, maybe Dad needs to find that it isn't better out there, he needs to realize how good he had it here. Maybe he will find God and that is the most important thing when he finds Him he will know he is supposed to come home.
Page 11 of 13 1 2 9 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard