Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 13 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Hi Faith !!!!!

Happy New Year to you and your family !! May this year bring more healing and laughter than the last one and may you all be happy and greatful for one another !

Much love and thanks for YOUR love,

Cinders xxx

Love Cinders xxx

"In the depths of my winter, I realized there is within me an invincible summer" Albert Camus

http://miesblogspot.blogspot.com/
A
ACJ Offline
A
Happy New Year BND

Me 43
XH 45
M 2.7.88
Divorce 7.10.09
Kids D20,S17 & D15
B
OP Offline
B
Divorcebusting now has a fan club on Facebook.

There can be no testimony without a test.
I am praying to go through this test and come out the other end with a new and better marriage then before.
Uhmmmm, what if you're not ON facebook because you want to avoid being there ? Can I still keep up with that fanclub ? What is it about ?

Love Cinders xxx

"In the depths of my winter, I realized there is within me an invincible summer" Albert Camus

S
S
Cinders -
No - you gotta be on FB to be in any FB-based fan club.
Not sure what getting into the fan club gets you. A free T-shirt? (No.) Really I think a FB fanclub is good for two things:
  • advertising that you support a particular thing, like a sports team, a high school band, a rock star, or etc. In this case, DB itself.
  • networking with other people who feel similarly.

BND - your daughter sounds like a cool young lady, and I love the advice and guidance you gave her about her dad. That is the stuff of families, and the work you are doing is really good for you and your kids and your husband and (excuse me while I channel the dalai lama) for the rest of the world, too.

on NYE, I was talking to my kids about what they wished for in the new year and one of them said "world peace". (he is 12) And I asked - ok, how can we work towards world peace? and the thought I offered to them is that we have little direct influence on what happens in Sudan, but if we focus on living peacefully RIGHT HERE, if we all lived peacefully with our families and neighbors, then the world would be a much better, more peaceful place. Sure we can give aid to Sudan, and we should; but living well with our families is the best way each of us can contribute to world peace.

Happy 2009!

T
T
Hi BND,
HAPPY NEW YEAR. I hope for you that this year will be a good one and all you wishes come true. I also hope that your daughter will find the way to her father again. Take care.

Thanks SirPrizeMe !

Guess I'm not much of a fanclub member then ! Still don't feel comfortable to go on facebook, I see too many con's ...

But thanks x

Love Cinders xxx

A
ACJ Offline
A
For those of us who do use FB (but aren't experts) how do we get on?

Me 43
XH 45
M 2.7.88
Divorce 7.10.09
Kids D20,S17 & D15
ACJ #1689430 01/07/09 08:05 PM
B
OP Offline
B
Hi Alison,
You just go to http://www.facebook.com and sign up.
If you add divorcebusting to your "group" you will see many of us posters over there.
You have my email so you can search for me that way and get many of my "friends" info from me.
See you over there......

There can be no testimony without a test.
I am praying to go through this test and come out the other end with a new and better marriage then before.
A
ACJ Offline
A
Thanks BND. I tried adding DB as a group but it didn't recognise it so I think I've added you as a 'friend'. Hope it's you! The picture was a bit small and I couldn't compare it with the pics you already sent me. So if you don't get my 'friends' request I email me and then I'll know it didn't go to the right person!

Me 43
XH 45
M 2.7.88
Divorce 7.10.09
Kids D20,S17 & D15
Page 9 of 13 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard