Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 13 1 2 3 4 12 13
Y
OP Offline
Y
2gther

I try to keep up with everyone but with my H keeping me busy. it's hard. No complaints though.

I am glad I have given you hope. So many gave it to me when I first came to this board. Hang in there.

Y

Hi YR !!

UNBELIEVABLE, yet soooooooooo PREDICTABLE !!!!! Urgh... these OP's are just a different cup of tea aren't they !?!

Glad you handled it so well, you never seize to amaze me !!!

Take care sweety !!

No changes here... H far far away in lalaland...no return ticket planned, but I'm enjoying my life now and don't seem to be so focussed on his ever coming back...thank Goodness ! xxx

Love Cinders xxx

"In the depths of my winter, I realized there is within me an invincible summer" Albert Camus

http://miesblogspot.blogspot.com/
B
B
So bloody typical!!!

I have a gut feeling that one of these days my Husband will be contacted by his "friend" again.

We talked about it soon after he came home.

I asked him what he would do if she contacted him again, he said he would tell her that he is happily Married and not to call again.

I guess we will just wait and see if the %^$#^ ever has the gaul to dial his number.

There can be no testimony without a test.
I am praying to go through this test and come out the other end with a new and better marriage then before.
Y
OP Offline
Y
Cinders and BND

Your right they never seem to amaze me. I call her pond scum. That is were she lives and that is what she will always be. With her being BP, she likes to stir up the pot all the time. Anyway, my H said he doesn't even want to talk to her and if she calls one more time he will change his number.

Y

M
M
I'm doing well, YR, thanks for asking. I just have this feeling, in between short bouts of depression, that everything will work its way out eventually. I am blessed with my children and I feel like my wife and I are "friendlier". Even if it means nothing, it is still nice.

Keep posting about you and your H. I love to hear the good things in life. Enough of the bad stuff, lol.

Me:56, W:51
D:26,S:24,S:22
Married:18
Bomb 9/27/06
Separated 11/27/06
Divorced 10/6/08
Leaving it up to God
Y
OP Offline
Y
MMF

God willing things will work out for you. Thank God for the children. I don't know if I would have made it without them.

I am glad things are friendlier. It is a start and who knows what will happen in the future. Slow and steady wins the race.

Y

T
T
Hey Mom.....

I remember one time when I was talking with H...well, backsliding...he said he is a better person now...now he talks to OW about his feelings...He is more open....that kind of hurt...I was always there to listen....sucks that she gets the sensitive H.
I was reading Midlife for dummies and some of the one liners...amazing...I was just curious if your h ever said this crap...LOL

Treese

H 49
M 45
D 23, D17, S12
M 25 T 31
01/07 OW H at my door w/proof
Bomb ILYBINILWY 06/07
Sep 01/08 headed for the greener grass,
Mar08.B#2H has child who is 9
11/08 pos.paternity

Treese #1745173 04/02/09 01:28 PM
Y
OP Offline
Y
Treese

You bet he did!! He also told me that he and the ow were sooooo compatable! When I read those one liners, I cracked up because my H said the majority of them!!!

Y

T
T
Hi YR,
I wish you a lovely week-end. Take care.

T
T
YR....My H has said most of the one liners also....it's amazing...and they still look so sure of themselves and what they are doing...

Tonight I'm having a rough night....I know I over think things, actually I think I think too much...I can't control anything, so why does it all eat at me..I worry that he and OW are becoming so close that he really has moved on without us...left us in the dust..I truly would not treat my worst enemy this way...We were so close or so I thought...I take my 50% of whatever went wrong....

I feel as though I'm going backwards instead of forward...I almost have no hope left and that's all I had to hang on to...Most days I feel he won't return...that his life is as he says, "Happy and wonderful"...then there are the days where I'm fine and happy with my little life, just me and the kids...we are happy when we are together...without him....

Ya know...once when I was chewing him out about OW and I told him I hated her....well, he said I can't hate her I don't know her...but YR....I DO HATE HER! She Came into my home and took my H...of course it took 2 but she knew what she was doing...she had a husband, traded him in for mine....seems her H was addicted to a drug...a painkiller....she told him she never loved him...they were married 21 years...now divorced so she and H can be together....Auggghhh....I give her way to much space in my head....I HATE HER!! I need the bus....rev it up mom...I'm coming to get it.....

Sorry....didn't mean to go off on a tangent but I had to let it out somewhere and since I can't do it to H....you all get to hear it....

well,,,,I feeeellll better now....

Love ya my DB mom..... \:\)

Treese

H 49
M 45
D 23, D17, S12
M 25 T 31
01/07 OW H at my door w/proof
Bomb ILYBINILWY 06/07
Sep 01/08 headed for the greener grass,
Mar08.B#2H has child who is 9
11/08 pos.paternity