T
T
Hi YR,

I wish you a lovely week.

B
B
Originally Posted By: yellowrose
Treese

What you are feeling is totally normal under MLC circumstances. I think we all have felt the same way.

As for hating the OW. I did too. I would imagine doing all these awful things to hurt her, but I didn't. I kept it in check for the most part. Just remember what goes around comes around.

The bus is warming right now, where do you want me to meet you???? LOL

Y

What comes around goes around? Hmmmm....... Well, I have never seen it in my lifetime, maybe it will happen for you. What I have learned is that you must rebuild your life, you and only you are in charge of that. As far as "Karma" and what comes aound goes around, I don't really believe in it, and that's simply because I haven't seen it really happen to anyone, but I have seen people rebuild thier lives, better than what they had. I am focusing on that.

Y
OP Offline
Y
Braveheart

You are right when you said you must focus on yourself and rebuild. I have seen "karma" bite many people in my lifetime. I don't wish harm or hate on anyone but if they (whom ever that may be)continue to do wrong it will catch up on them.

Y

S
S
YR I dont want anything bad to happen to people either, but if it didnt, they may never seek GOD.

YR, I know I probably have asked you this, but did you and husband divorce? I cant keep everyone straight. Sorry.
Recently my xh has said he will be married before the year is out. This hurts so much. I try not to let it....but.
He also has started bragging about money that ow/gf makes. Lying about it. He has told someone she is an RN and she is just a aide. He brags about the money they make together. What is he trying to prove.
By the way, the lying is getting bad, he now lies to some of his "best friends". He has even lied and said he "got fixed"
months ago. I know better than this.
My xh always told small lies, but he is reallly getting out of control. I wonder how many lies he tells her.

M:20yrs/together 21yrs
Bomb:9/08 ILYBNILWY
Sep:9/18/08 "ow" :25
Filed:11/18/08
D:12/8/08
M:Different 26 yr. old 7/09.
Newborn 4/10
T
T
YR....

Well...D22 took S11 back home with her until Thursday....what a break for me....he is missing 2 days of school but I didn't care..it's a much needed break....and he loves spending time with her....She has had my son more in a week than H has in a month...so I will drive up 2 1/2 hours to get him on Thursday..D16 leaves tomorrow for spring break...I'll be alone for 2 days...it will be quiet but I will enjoy it while I can...

H dropped S11 off yesterday before his game, said he had to go workout before sons game...LOL.....whatever....then he was late for the game....I just ignored him...
When H came to pick up son on Saturday...I told my son to hurry and get packed cause his dad was going to be there and s11 said, "he'll probably be late anyway".. \:\) Guess he's figured it out already...he's 11 and gets it...H is 48 and still doesnt...hmmmmmmmm

Its just me and D16 today....off to get last minute stuff for vacation and maybe dinner...just she and I....aaaaaaaahhhhhh....life is good right now...

Last edited by Treese; 04/06/09 03:08 PM.

Treese

H 49
M 45
D 23, D17, S12
M 25 T 31
01/07 OW H at my door w/proof
Bomb ILYBINILWY 06/07
Sep 01/08 headed for the greener grass,
Mar08.B#2H has child who is 9
11/08 pos.paternity

Y
OP Offline
Y
Sun

No my H and I never D'd.

You can bet your XH tells her many lies. They have to beef themselves up. They have to seem like they have everything under control. In reality they are a big mess inside.

Hang in there!

Y

Treese #1747547 04/06/09 03:32 PM
Y
OP Offline
Y
Treese

Your son is going to have a blast with your D. Now you go out and do something fun for yourself. Get your hair done, nails, etc. Do for "Treese" You deserve it!!!!!

Y

B
B
Braveheart

You are right when you said you must focus on yourself and rebuild. I have seen "karma" bite many people in my lifetime. I don't wish harm or hate on anyone but if they (whom ever that may be)continue to do wrong it will catch up on them.

Y

I'm glad it works for you, unfortunately I have seen many people do wrongs to others and nothing happens. My father is a prime example, he treated my mother like a dog, left her to raise 3 kids by herself, fast forward to today, she lives in a little trailer on a minimal wage job, he on the other hand lives with a woman, very well off in a $300,000 home. So much for karma huh? LOL Someday, I might see it but, I never have. Being on the boards for nearly 3 years has shown me that not too many people have seen it on here either. Almost in every case I have read, and there have been thousands, the LBS takes the worst of it.

S
S
Sun

No my H and I never D'd.

You can bet your XH tells her many lies. They have to beef themselves up. They have to seem like they have everything under control. In reality they are a big mess inside.

Hang in there!

Y

Thanks YR! Speaking of beefing up, I wonder how long my xh is going to work out EVERY DAY of the week? It's not like he is overweight. It also seems if he was so happy with hisself, he would leave hisself alone. Just my opinion.
I just wish he would MAN UP and tell the truth of why he left his marriage of 20 years, instead of telling people the reason was that "I called him too much when he went fishing",lol
Thank is crazy!

M:20yrs/together 21yrs
Bomb:9/08 ILYBNILWY
Sep:9/18/08 "ow" :25
Filed:11/18/08
D:12/8/08
M:Different 26 yr. old 7/09.
Newborn 4/10
T
T
OMG Sunshine.....
My H is so the same....he said I called him to much also...are you kidding? He tells everyone all this was a mutual decision..I told him to start telling the truth cause if they ask I will...

My H also works out everyday....when I say I wish I could he says, "you can, as soon as S11 goes to bed you can go to the gym"..and then says all I do is complain about not being able to go and him being able....that he's not complaining so why am I...Seriously? He's not stable....that is ridiculous....and my H is nowhere near overweight....he looks great....sucks.....

I'm sure my H doesnt have control like he appears or wants me to think....he's crazy also....LOL

Treese

H 49
M 45
D 23, D17, S12
M 25 T 31
01/07 OW H at my door w/proof
Bomb ILYBINILWY 06/07
Sep 01/08 headed for the greener grass,
Mar08.B#2H has child who is 9
11/08 pos.paternity

Page 4 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 13

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis