Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 13 of 21 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 20 21
B
OP Offline
B
Stuck

Thanks for the post, it makes alot of scence.

How would you deal with the nasty legal phrases that she throws at me, when she does not get her way?

I get really flustered and want to pull out the heavy artillery. But haven't. It feels like I just want to quit and just file myself somedays, like my love for her is fading away.

M (46)
W (45)
S (17)
D (14)
D (6)
T (20)
M (17)
Seperated 3/2009
. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze." Isaiah 43:2
S
S
My key phrases: "I understand why you might think that way"

" I understand why you would feel that way"

"I can see why you would think that way of that"

"This is your choice, not mine"

Anything using the phrase "This is your choice"

Just validate her feelings, even if you don't agree. Or just remove yourself from the situation till she cools off. Tell her you are willing to work with her, but she needs to work with you at the same time.

You have to realize that in her state of mind right now, her way is the only one that makes sense. In her mind, you are %100 responsible for everything wrong and the only way to fix this is to get out.

Edited for your protection.
B
OP Offline
B
Shocked

Cheers! Good to here from you tonite! How are you doing?

Quote:
Just make sure you don't forget the cologne and she smells it.

Yeah baby she got a real good wiff. You can't beat the ole HAI KARATE the real smelly stuff! Nuttin but the best.

Anyways I was able to read your first thread last night. Sound quite simular to my sitch. I appreciate you stopping by for a chat.

Are you on Pacific Time, just seems like you were the only one up last night.

M (46)
W (45)
S (17)
D (14)
D (6)
T (20)
M (17)
Seperated 3/2009
. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze." Isaiah 43:2
B
OP Offline
B
Shock

Those look real good. How often do you get to apply them?

Does your wife have a avoid where your kids are concerned?

The children and lack of concern that my W exhibits is what I find I'm having a real hard time dealing with.

My W is making this extremly difficult for me to comprehend how much space to let her have by coming back to our home when ever I'm not around.

For example last Friday I worked till about 7pm, D 6 was coming back from my moms. D 14 tells me that wife comes over around 3. She hangs by the pool, then jumps on internet, takes some of her clothes, steals all my cold beer, some toiletries and leaves around 6. It makes me wonder what else is missing.

This is kind of weird to me, how do you set boundries for this type of sitch.

Thats kind of why she blew her stack today. I was just trying to make sure I had some cold ones for tonite.

M (46)
W (45)
S (17)
D (14)
D (6)
T (20)
M (17)
Seperated 3/2009
S
S
Mountain time. And yeah, last night was an allnighter....couldn't sleep at all. I went and bought some OTC sleeping pills to help that, hopefully I am can fall asleep tonight. 3-4 hours just doesn't cut it with work. With the W out of the house at night, this is my release.

B
OP Offline
B
Shock

I find myself falling asleep for an hour then waking up and trying to go back to sleep. Or waking up at 3:20 each morning.

I did try some oregano the other night and that did the trick.

M (46)
W (45)
S (17)
D (14)
D (6)
T (20)
M (17)
Seperated 3/2009
S
S
Been there, done that. Waking up soaking wet from sweat for some reason a lot too.
Never heard the oregano though. Guess I will google that one. Anything that would help would be good. Of course W had to ask why I needed sleeping pills. Guess she forgot how her good friend that had a WAH talked all about how she couldn't sleep at all during her process. But then again, I guess our sitch is totally different than anyone elses, huh? (that wasn't sarcastic was it?)

B
OP Offline
B
Shock

No it wasn't sarcastic.

A friend of my who went through something simular, told me this the other night "That even on his Ws best days, does she really make sense"

Just quoting someone else please be kind.

M (46)
W (45)
S (17)
D (14)
D (6)
T (20)
M (17)
Seperated 3/2009
B
OP Offline
B
Shock

Quote:
Never heard the oregano though. Guess I will google that one.

It's the kind herb dude!

M (46)
W (45)
S (17)
D (14)
D (6)
T (20)
M (17)
Seperated 3/2009
S
S
gotcha

Page 13 of 21 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 20 21

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard