Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
B
OP Offline
B
I know. It just makes me so unhappy to hear her gloating. I want to post "gloating about how you've successfully detroyed someone's family is an incredibly huge character flaw" on FB. But, I made my friend talk me out of it. I will not compromise myself or my integrity. Besides..all the crap talk she is doing just makes her look insecure and stupid.

M 5yrs
1st baby-girl born 6/18/08
Bomb: 10/13/07 OW - I was 6wks Prego
H Moved in w/OW: 11/2/07
D Final 07/10
OW had his baby 3/17/09-so her
Me, now - happier than I ever was with him
S
S
Forest, in regards to the child crying, I'm assuming you were playing with words and meant exH's crying...or are you saying that she shouldn't be concerned with K's crying? I was kinda confused on that one.

B, I'm glad that the finality is there, at least you can move forward now. and STOP looking at her page for heavens sake silly girl!

and really, she could actually feel that because most likely all she is seeing is herself. she's not seeing the damage that she caused you, she only knows that exH had is "so so bad" and that she probably "saved him". So just ignore her, she has no character, and you are right that she knows nothing of you. Let her think that you have it easy cause it doesn't matter, no matter what she knows about you, she'll probably think your life is easier than hers. but, you know the real truth, and you know what? your life IS going to easier because you know how to handle your life and you are going to make your life wonderful because you CHOOSE to. they have no clue how to create a good life.

Me 33 H 34 S9 S3
M 6 yrs (2gether 11 yrs)
EA/PA 1/2006
DB 5/2006
H wants D 6/2006
H wants ME 8/2006
H "said" PA/EA over 8/2006
H erased OW off phone! 2/2007

"It is far better 2 choose humility & change oneself, than 2 wait in vain trying 2 chang someone else."
S
S
OW is running scared in the back of her mind because she knows hes a cheater. Now shes worried he will cheat on her. Don't you pity her? NOT! It was a nice relief to hear that exh cheated on OW...did she think he wasn't going to do that to her?

Your new life is just beginning. Don't let him pull you down any longer. Keep K safe and stable and don't be afraid to do what you need to do for that. No more feeling sorry for your EXH! Hes almost as crappy as a dad as he is a husband.

Me: 46 FWS: 36
Married and Divorced 4/07, Pregnant 7/07,False R 7/07
Baby Girl born 3/08
Kicked him out because OW: 7/08
5/10 He realized what he had and lost.
Moved home! REMARRIED 3/14/11!!
B
OP Offline
B
I'm moving. I have been in newcomers for two years. Mainly because it still feels "new" to me. I'm moving into Surviving. Please come visit me there. I should have plenty of new tales to tell. I love you all. You can find me here:
Putting Out the Fire with Gasoline

XOXOXOXO

M 5yrs
1st baby-girl born 6/18/08
Bomb: 10/13/07 OW - I was 6wks Prego
H Moved in w/OW: 11/2/07
D Final 07/10
OW had his baby 3/17/09-so her
Me, now - happier than I ever was with him
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard