Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 20 of 21 1 2 18 19 20 21
B
OP Offline
B
Sandi

Are your referring to this question I asked a week ago?

Quote:
Now for the big question.........
I ran into someone I've been met before through friends. We danced, laughed, and had a really nice evening. I know I have a door that has'nt closed, but should I feel strange for having this person boost myself esteem about 300%?

This someone was not avaliable, I may have depicted it differently. In fact we are in almost identical situations.

We actually shared intel like we do on this board.

It was just a distraction from my sitch. I've been out only a few times and this was the first time someone has complimented me in a very long time. Excuse me but I did like hearing this just a little.

I was just out GALing with some friends nothing more.

If men/women can't think out loud like I did in my post then what's the point of all this?

I'm not second guessing my sitch. I wasn't looking for someone to give me a green light.

I do appreciate everything you have posted to me and I respect your infinite wisdom.

I'm just a little taken back by your last post.

You accused me of something simular with my wife?

M (46)
W (45)
S (17)
D (14)
D (6)
T (20)
M (17)
Seperated 3/2009
. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze." Isaiah 43:2
B
OP Offline
B
Wifey

It's going to be hard not to smile with that analogy, because my W drive's a big A$$ 4x4.

I'm going to use it anyways.

I'll make sure she puts the flood lights on just for us.LOL

Thanks

M (46)
W (45)
S (17)
D (14)
D (6)
T (20)
M (17)
Seperated 3/2009
. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze." Isaiah 43:2
B
OP Offline
B
Shock

Just finishing up here tonight.

I'm doing ok. Another late one for me as well.

I'll shout at you tomorrow.

M (46)
W (45)
S (17)
D (14)
D (6)
T (20)
M (17)
Seperated 3/2009
M
M
Originally Posted By: Bravehardt
If men/women can't think out loud like I did in my post then what's the point of all this?
I'm not second guessing my sitch. I wasn't looking for someone to give me a green light.
I do appreciate everything you have posted to me and I respect your infinite wisdom.

Brave - agreed but with a caveat (the same one I gave someone on my thread a short while ago).

The sort of discussions here in this community is not by any means a perfect medium for various reasons.

1. Everything is taken at face value (can't see your expressions, no idea of the sort of mood your in - can't mind read) wink

2. The time between an original post and the subsequent reply can affect the significance, the meaning, the tone of the "conversation".

3. Everyone is allowed the odd bad day wink

Conversation should be the preferred way of dealing with all of our woes. Unfortunately we don't have that luxury so we're stuck with this media.

We'll have to live with it and it's ups and downs.

Brave - chin up!

Mac

S
S
Brave,
Well the weekend is here, and I hope you got your car exchange made. If not, I am sure you are capable of making due with lifes lemons at this point.

I think you should have your mom come give you some relief if she can. At this point you need some time to yourself with no worries. I am sure you are like me and when the kids are in W care, you can't help but wonder with what she has been handing you lately.

Sometimes it is better to lose and do the right thing than to win and do the wrong thing

Anyway, hope you have a good trip.

Shock

Edited for your protection.
M
M
Originally Posted By: ShockedOne
you need some time to yourself with no worries

Seconded!

You have a good weekend Brave.

Mac

S
S
I'll try to respond later. I know it's time to back off a couple of days when I start letting these threads get to me and I start sounding so ugly. But for the record, the next time you are just expressing your "thoughts", it would be a good idea to let that be known.

It is not about what you feel should work in your M. It is about doing the work that gets the right results. Do what works!
M
M
Sandi,

It's a huge weight and a great responsibility to post to these threads.

I know people here are in a "tender" state to say the least.

Sandi - don't you dare shut up because of this!

There are many times where the truth hurts. Being blunt hurts. And then the hurt goes when the meaning's sink in.

As your sig says - "You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't try."

Go for it wink

Hugs and greatest respect.

Mac

S
S
Brave,
I didn't see how long you said you were gone for. Just seeing how everything turned out and hope it was all for the good. I am sure we will see you back here checking in soon enough..
Shock.

Sandi,
We all appreciate your insight and hope you do not back down. If you're reading into something, please, do point it out, because maybe we may not see it your way, but we may need to see it your way, because most likely what you may be thinking, our WAW's would be too. JMO. Please don't go away and continue adding your extremely valuable input to our sitch's.
Shock

Edited for your protection.
S
S
Ahhh, thanks guys. You all didn't think I was leaving did ya? I just have to take a few days off now and then b/c I start getting too impatient and sounding too harsh at times. That is not my intent, so I know it's getting to me when I start doing that. I'm back now and maybe I won't be such a bear for a day or two.... wink

It is not about what you feel should work in your M. It is about doing the work that gets the right results. Do what works!
Page 20 of 21 1 2 18 19 20 21

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard