Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
S
S
lol about the mullet hairdo! don't ever do that!!!

I would suggest next time do not call H so much if he doesn't pick her up. I would give 2 calls, one first to let him know they have called you asking if someone is going to pick her up and is he able (and furthermore, why are they calling YOU? give them his number for the days he should pick up) and 2nd time to let him know since you have not received an answer you will be picking her up and he can contact you if he wants to get her later.

there is no reason you should be calling/texting that many times. and you shouldn't be doing it anyways, they should. IMHO.

Me 33 H 34 S9 S3
M 6 yrs (2gether 11 yrs)
EA/PA 1/2006
DB 5/2006
H wants D 6/2006
H wants ME 8/2006
H "said" PA/EA over 8/2006
H erased OW off phone! 2/2007

"It is far better 2 choose humility & change oneself, than 2 wait in vain trying 2 chang someone else."
F
F
"I'm worried about her. The crying in her sleep and whimpering concerns me the most. I have a call into the doctor."

We all have to learn to stand on our own. It can start when we are very young.

"oh I am SO so happy reading everyone's comments about the baby's sleeping arrangement. most people tell parents to let them cry it out, and I am so against that..as you already know."

Hmm.. There still has to be "boundaries". As trivial as this seems.. there is alot going on "here". So the question would be.. what kind of "cry" should you answer? Do you answer them all and maybe seek the "doctor" (MC comes to mind) or do you DB some? Think about it.

"He better get his sh!t together...I am not going to allow him to let his daughter down when she gets old enough to know that he let her down...again and again."

Hmm... Sometimes we "create" things that we don't want to.

Be careful here.

Look at the situation.

Play the "smart" card.

Relax
Eat
Think
Act normal
React.. Smartly.
Do something different.
Emulate.
Do Work.

Lets get "RETARDED" in here.

B
OP Offline
B
You are very right FG. I need to be very careful NOT to create the scenarios that I am so afraid of. I know I have the power to do such things. I just get soooo disappointed with him. Yesterday, he went by her daycare to drop off bottles and stuff he had that I asked him to bring back. I considered texting him a "thank you", but chose not to. I still have not spoken to him and I am better for it.

M 5yrs
1st baby-girl born 6/18/08
Bomb: 10/13/07 OW - I was 6wks Prego
H Moved in w/OW: 11/2/07
D Final 07/10
OW had his baby 3/17/09-so her
Me, now - happier than I ever was with him
T
T
hi blindy

have a sweet day.

may the Lord comfort you and bless you abundantly.

Ted

debut thread
B
OP Offline
B
Thanks T

I've been working on meditation and relaxation techniques. They are helping some. And, of course, praying.

M 5yrs
D Final 07/10
S
S
How are you doing?? Hope you are having a great weekend with K!

Me: 46 FWS: 36
Married and Divorced 4/07, Pregnant 7/07,False R 7/07
Baby Girl born 3/08
Kicked him out because OW: 7/08
5/10 He realized what he had and lost.
Moved home! REMARRIED 3/14/11!!
B
OP Offline
B
So, I'm officially divorced as of July 30th. Got the paper on Saturday. I took a moment to cry. Not so much for him, but I just feel as though I have failed. I know it's not the case. But, I was responsible, at least partially, for the failure of my marriage.

Then today...snooping (I'll never learn) OW was posting some pretty crappy things about me on her FB. How I'm jealous of her. She hates me. I skate through life while they work and struggle. I'm selfish. How wonderful exH is to her and sweet and romantic and they are getting married in Vegas...blah blah blah..

Hurt for a moment...she has no idea who I am or what the truth really is. Then I realized that she puts that out there for my benefit. She knows I can see her FB. So, she must be pretty upset and insecure about something if she has to put all that stuff out there AND exaggerate their happy little life. Oh, yah, and how they have so many great pictures of all their kids and them.

Well, be my guest. You can have him. I know who he is....really.

M 5yrs
D Final 07/10
B
OP Offline
B
Well, H and OW know that the D is final...she just posted how excited she is that it is finally over...but she thinks there is a catch....yep, now you pay.

M 5yrs
D Final 07/10
T
T
hi socal girl

hope everything is cool with you and K. though I didn't get a chance to check.

T

debut thread
S
S
I have been thinking about you! How are you doing? OW is not settled! She knows what she is involved with. I saw a saying awhile back on another board:

"If you marry someone who cheats you will be married to someone who cheats."

Make sense? I had to read it really slow over and over to get it.

Start your new life! You have endless possibilites. I see your FB! You are a very busy, social lady and I am jealous. You have great friends and family down there and you will meet someone who is perfect for you and K.

Text me soon! Love ya.

Me: 46 FWS: 36
Married and Divorced 4/07, Pregnant 7/07,False R 7/07
Baby Girl born 3/08
Kicked him out because OW: 7/08
5/10 He realized what he had and lost.
Moved home! REMARRIED 3/14/11!!
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard