Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 61 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 60 61
E
E
BBj..I'm still around and reading..don't have much to offer up..I see more of the same from Dan..

there is a good life out there..

B
BobbiJo Offline OP
OP Offline
B
I am just frustrated with myself today. Wishing I could go back in time and do things differently. I let 'more of the same' go on for about 18 months too long...never should have let him move in last July/August without holding to all my 'demands'. He agreed to them, but that was just words. I didn't make him DO the actions first...

Guess it does no good to look back. Need to look forward.

To that end I am taking the kids fishing today. Went to Bass Pro and got the basics for Sydney, her brother is already equipped. First time I have ever gone fishing without a man around (my dad or Dan). I am excited.

Me-35

Together: 18 yrs
M-12.5 yrs
S-8
D-4
D'd: Feb. 2010

The LORD your God is with you,
he is mighty to save. --Zeph. 3:17
K
K
Bbj,
its not late (for you) now. Change!!! There are better men out there. I know.
xxx
K

Me&H:42
S11&D10
Bomb 5/2007-Sep 11/2007
Reconc.November 2009
J
J
I hear you BBJ....I feel the same way regarding my attempts at piecing. In general we are soooo happy to have another chance that we give them a free ride.
At the risk of sounding cliche, you can't change the past but hopefully you can learn from it.
It is nice to see you and the kids get out to fish (sensa uomo). Good for you! Hope the electric shocks dissipate.

V
V
(((((BobbiJo)))))

I hope your kids grow to appreciate how great their mother is!

I hope you have a blast with them. You've earned it!

And, don't second guess yourself. You always took the high road, and did what you though was best. That counts for a lot in my book!

S
S
And get some sleep.

T
T
hey sis

what the latest with your health situation? Guess the weird sensations are not so overwhelming so as to stand in the way of a good time fishing. Catch many!

The thought occured to me that a young woman such as yourself out fishing with her two littles will be like the best kinda bait attractant is to the fish ...only of course i am referring to the fishermen. yeah us guys are a bunch a lug nuts typically but we sure can put 2 & 2 together in such instances. I no it is not you conscious intent but I would think you you stand a real healthy shot of getting your ego stoked. smile Unless you are way off in the boonies. Even then there would probably be some extremely avid angler who would probably be putting forth unsolicited offers to unhook the fish or the "trophy" ....branch as is often the case w/ me. lol

Have fun as I am sure you will.

May God cast His illumination upon you. Peace.

T

debut thread
B
BobbiJo Offline OP
OP Offline
B
No anglers of the opposite sex...it was a rural farm area lake. I will try to put pics up on FB later when kids are in bed.

Nathan got 2, I got 3, Sydney got 1. Actually I only got 2 decent ones. The third I got on accident. Nathan lost his bobber on a snag. I was fishing it out with the net. Pulled out the net and I had the bobber plus a 2" minnow... grin

Tons of bites but the Barbie fishing pole didn't reel in very well, so we had several that got away.

Had a couple of the 'yow!' head pains today but of course not during the eeg. Results tomorrow. I slept for about 10 min tops during the procedure but had promised the kids fishing, so we fished. I will sleep tonight!

Funny FIL and H called while we were fishing and I ignored it. H called twice. He wanted to know how the dr. went. When I called back I said we were busy fishing, I had no news from dr., no time to talk as Nathan had another bite. Think he was taken aback that I actually took them fishing by myself. Surprise, I am a capable woman. I didn't really NEED him for anything, I just wanted him...

I know this is just one of the many new adventures the kids and I will have this year, and in years to come.

Me-35

M-12.5 yrs
S-8
D-4

V
V
You may be my hero, BobbiJo!

B
BobbiJo Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Thanks Jeff! smile blush

We got home from fishing and had just enough time for Nathan to change into karate gear. Karate went pretty well and then we came back to town (karate up in the city 30 min away) and I let the kids eat Pizza Hut buffet. I was too tired to cook anyway...

Dan texted me 3 times on the way to karate. Apparently he cannot find HIS copy of the calendar so did not know if it was his night. I replied to the first re. the calendar, just to say "No" b/c it wasn't his night.

He replied back about how he was going to go and ice his shoulder. Then said something like "I am a mess" or "it is a mess". I didn't answer as it wasn't a question.

Kids rode bikes after supper, we just came inside and it is nine o'clock already! Time to get ready for bed.

Me-35

M-12.5 yrs
S-8
D-4

Page 8 of 61 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 60 61

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard