Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 14 of 61 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 60 61
V
V
Originally Posted By: Sara
Quote:
As Sara says and I know, there are some really good men out there that will be happy to be our men.

YES!!!

I am pretty sure that's true!

B
BobbiJo Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Oh, wow. Came in to school today and found out that another student of mine has transferred out of district.

I am a full-time English as a Second Language teacher, and I have three students.

Three. Total.

I also have a new boss this year. My old boss was very laid-back and let me run my own show. By all accounts this man is more alpha-dog. He reportedly told one of his secretaries she was there to make the coffee and told the other to sit down shut up and do her job. eek

He wants to meet with me Friday at 9 a.m. as we have never met.

I am concerned for my job. I already did a job search today, there is a job I would like in Council Bluffs, 30 min from here. Another I like is in a District where I have actually taught before, I know the administration, etc. But it is an hour from here.

I know I am getting ahead of myself, but if I would have to move for a job I am taking my kids with me...

Me-35

Together: 18 yrs
M-12.5 yrs
S-8
D-4
D'd: Feb. 2010

The LORD your God is with you,
he is mighty to save. --Zeph. 3:17
J
J
Hey BBJ, some folks think that everything happens for a reason. Moving 30 minutes away could be what the Dr. ordered for you.

T
T
Originally Posted By: AliSuddenly
Or is that just me, as I am quite a laid back lazy person!

hi Ali,

This soooo jumped out at me ..cuz it is me to a 'T' as well.

T

debut thread
T
T
Originally Posted By: M from Tennessee

the one who files has the upper hand IMO...

I would set Dan back on his heels...

the upper hand at what? is my question.

debut thread
T
T
May Christ's love abound in your life BBJ. That is the M to be fully concentrated on.

T

debut thread
T
T
((( BBJ )))

Last edited by Tomato; 08/19/09 04:23 PM.

debut thread
V
V
((((((BobbiJo))))))

I imagine that there is a demand for English as a Second Language teachers in Arizona..... smile

B
BobbiJo Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Jeff,

I am sure there is a demand, I could never move that far away from H when the kids are so little!

Besides, early childhood education is more my passion. Eventually I think I will get back into early childhood special education services...

Dan called at 5:45, Sydney and I were at my school working, prepping for my meeting with my boss. He wanted me to know he was just getting into town with Nathan. I went home about 15 minutes later and ordered pizza for the kids. Sydney gave him a hug and kiss and then wanted to go out and play with me.

I went outside with her until the pizza came, I didn't really want to be around Dan. Then we came in and he was going to leave to check cows before the storm.

I told him I was ready to talk details as soon as he was. (This in response to his nasty text that 'we need to talk details later this week' since he 'couldn't deal with me' anymore) I was not mean, I was not nice. Just matter-of-fact.

He tried to backpedal, wasn't sure when would work for him...I gave him two days to pick from, tomorrow night or Sunday night. I know we will actually let the lawyers handle 90% of it but I just wanted him to get the message that I am prepared to finish this off.

And I am. Today anyway. I cannot pine away for him anymore. He is not the man who wrote me all the cards and letters and made me all the promises. That guy is gone. And he may never come back. I need to face reality, and I am. This version of my husband does not want me in his life, so I will not spend a moment in his presence unless it is to move forward with separating our lives.

We will still go out for dinner on Nathan's birthday together, because that is important to Nathan. Anything of that nature, birthdays or school programs, etc, I will do with Dan. But for my own health and well-being, I need to minimize contact with him right now.

Me-35

Together: 18 yrs
M-12.5 yrs
S-8
D-4
D'd: Feb. 2010

The LORD your God is with you,
he is mighty to save. --Zeph. 3:17
D
D
Bobbi Jo,

I teach Early Childhood - just had to chime in on that point alone.

Classroom got moved to a new building and having trouble with my new principal.

Blah!!

Stacy

Me - 45
D - 19
D - 17
S - 14
S - 13

Final - 1/15
Page 14 of 61 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 60 61

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard