Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 20 of 61 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 60 61
J
J
Hey Mo, your post was very interesting and I need to catch up on your sitch. It sounds to me like you are telling BBJ to drop the rope (which i agree wit / actually drop him altogther) but you are still hanging on to it after 13 years? maybe I read this wrong.
I know what you mean by becoming your parents....but which one? I sure hope my D8 becomes the best of both parents....

BBJ, on Thursday or Friday, I was reading that you will never introduce your kids to anyone else...you were not ready...all the things I used to say...I hung on for 6 months. You on the other hand hung in for six hours!!! Good for you....a date on Friday night already!!! Go out and enjoy yourself, you deserve it.
If you need some pointers on on-line dating (the dos and dont's...let me know),

B
BobbiJo Offline OP
OP Offline
B
John

My kids still won't be meeting anyone. I just decided that on my alone time, if I want to go out, it isn't tht big a deal.

Guess Dan's behavior this week (although more of the same), the nasty texts and such, just did me in...that is no way to live, getting b!tched at by him when he doesn't even live here anymore.

Gotta go get ready for work. It's my birthday too!!

Me-35

Together: 18 yrs
M-12.5 yrs
S-8
D-4
D'd: Feb. 2010

The LORD your God is with you,
he is mighty to save. --Zeph. 3:17
K
K
Yeah!! I knew, saw it on FB.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET BBJ, LOVE YOU!!!
k

Me&H:42
S11&D10
Bomb 5/2007-Sep 11/2007
Reconc.November 2009
J
J
HAPPY BDAY BBJ!!!!!!

K
K
Happy Birthday!! Have an awesome day. smile

kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming. Dory
E
E
Happy Bday BBJ...

T
T
have a fantastic b-day sis. few people are more deserving of that than you are. May the Lord fill your day with great and abundant blessings. God bless you.

T

debut thread
T
T
Originally Posted By: BobbiJo
Oh crap...

Cute guy on match just asked if he could take me out for drinks next weekend....

Crap!

I am married, but separated. Says that right on my profile. Dan and I are talking 'details' tonight whatever that means.

Is it wrong that I want to go? Too bad THIS was h's weekend with the kids...

Crap!

eek grin grin wink blush eek crazy confused

Sis

I think you know what is right and what is not right to do in your heart given your present sitch. Follow what the Lord leads you to do. Soliciting opinions from other's like me and all your other bud's on here is all well and good but follow what our great and mighty Lord is leading you to do. And if it seems unclear as to what that is, then bring yourself closer to Him in prayer.

I spotted this post of your's from yesterday so maybe you already found proper resolution ..Godly resolution that you were searching for. I'll read on before commenting any further.

T

debut thread
V
V
((((((BobbiJo))))))
I was thinking about you...

OH, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I may not be the best person to give advice on this, having actually been on a few dates. But, what the heck?

Be careful...

For you. For any guys you go out with.

When you are ready, you are not going to have any trouble finding interested men, I can say that pretty certainly. So there's no need to rush. I know it feels good to be wanted (or at least appreciated a bit) after so much time. And I know that Dan does not deserve you, in the least.

But I'm not sure your heart is ready...

I dunno......

B
BobbiJo Offline OP
OP Offline
B
I don't know either, Jeff. I just know that it has been over 2 years since he started his affair, and 7 1/2 months since he moved out for the second time. I could not honestly say that his affair is over or that he isn't already seeing other people.

MIL called me Friday and in convo. mentioned something about Dan picking up camping chairs from my garage. He had mentioned them to me, but never come to get them. I told her that, and she said, "Oh, last night he headed out around 10 and said he was going in to get the chairs from you and he didn't get home till after midnight"

The thought that he is using me in any way as a cover story is ridiculous. I never told him she told me that...

Then last night he didn't want to 'talk details' because he was too tired from the camping trip, needed to drop some things off at the storage unit, etc. Well 2 1/2 hrs later his mom (MIL) called me trying to track him down and warn him about a car accident on their road blocking traffic. So he never had gone home, guess he wasn't that tired?

I don't know what my point is. I guess it is that judging by actions my H hasn't done anything that reflects a desire to be with me in about a year. Even then it was the gesture to go to Retro but his heart just wasn't in it...he shies away from filing for D or even talking seriously about the details/fallout/whatever that getting D entails. But avoiding talking about it is not the same as actively trying to prevent it...

I am just finally tired of devoting 90% of my headspace to someone who can treat me cruelly when he feels like it or like a friend when he feels like it but always at his convenience.

Me-35

Together: 18 yrs
M-12.5 yrs
S-8
D-4
D'd: Feb. 2010

The LORD your God is with you,
he is mighty to save. --Zeph. 3:17
Page 20 of 61 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 60 61

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard