Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 24 of 61 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 60 61
K
K
The covenant has been broken by h, again and again. He is not sorry and he refuses to come home.

All bets are off.

B
B
I agree with Kimmie. God does not need a civil court decree to determine a marriage is over, especially when there has been repeated adultery and abandonment.

S4H

B
BobbiJo Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Well good Dan decided to show up to Nathan's birthday tonight. He met us at this inflatable play place, think of those bouncy houses people rent for parties. But more of them in a variety of setups (basketball court, climbing wall, giant slide) that you can climb all over.

Kids and I were there first and he met us there after work. Got in the playsets with us and jumped around, I was trying to shoot baskets and he kept blocking my shots, acting all playful. Then we went to another area that had an obstacle course. Nathan and I raced each other through it twice. I won the first time, Nathan won the second time. Dan was taking pictures with our digital camera and when I looked at them I see he took a few of just me when I thought he was taking them of me and Nathan. That was nice of him b/c I never have pictures of myself!

Went to dinner and back home for cake. It was Nathan's wish to have both mom and dad on his bday so that is what we did. Sydney announced to her daddy that mommy had picked them out a babysitter, the girl who lives up the street (13 yrs old).

I told Sydney that she was only for some of the time, mommy picked Sammi (Sydney's former daycare teacher who know goes to school to do hair, Sydney loves her)to be their sitter b/c Sammi can be there when mommy is out with friends and gets home late, and Carlie (13 yo) could not...

Dan interjected that he would be more than happy to be with the kids when I wanted to go out. I told him thanks for the offer. Anyway it was kind of interesting that Sydney opened that line of discussion.

Nothing else new, school starts tomorrow! So does my night class frown After class Dan and I are filling out September schedule. I am going to tell him to pick consistent nights so planning things in advance will be easier. Planning a weekend trip to Des Moines (Iowa capitol) soon to visit old college roomie/sorority sister. Good time that will be...

Me-35

Together: 18 yrs
M-12.5 yrs
S-8
D-4
D'd: Feb. 2010

The LORD your God is with you,
he is mighty to save. --Zeph. 3:17
V
V
(((((((BobbiJo)))))))

I'm glad you had a good evening. Don't read anything into Dan's actions, but at least he was there for Nathan. Your trip sounds like great fun!

B
BobbiJo Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Don't know about this whole Match thing. The one guy is fun to talk to, we have similar taste in a lot of things and similar smarty-pants sense of humor. Hopefully you all have caught my sarcasm/wit by now...

Anyhoo other than that I have had 3 guys ask me out via email without any type of conversation whatsoever. Not my style. They might be nice but I guess I am not that forward. If I haven't 'talked' to you I have no clue if I would want to go somewhere with you! I just ignored them...

Me-35

Together: 18 yrs
M-12.5 yrs
S-8
D-4
D'd: Feb. 2010

The LORD your God is with you,
he is mighty to save. --Zeph. 3:17
V
V
I think you have the match thing figured out. If they don't want to communicate first I think they are probably not what you are looking for!

S
S
I agree about it being weird that guys are asking you out if that is early on in the email exchange. I just happened to do a search and I saw you there along with your competition. It would seem that most your match prospects are probably located in the neighboring state. I tend to only stick with the Oregon gals - the bridge to Washington is too congested. Plus, we have no sales tax!

Speaking of Des Moines, the Iowa Cubs are in the same league as the Portland Beavers. Beavers just beat them 3 out of 4 games last week. My Beavers did not fare as well the prior 4 games agains the Omaha Royals and lost 3 out of 4.

Have you ever taken the kids to see a minor league game?

K
K
I signed up too, to find you Bobbie but I dont know my way around this thing and never did find you. And I had to say I live in the States cause ALL the Greek guys on it are... not my taste lets say. Or was it plenty ofsomething? Anyway...
Can you guess my alias?
K

Me&H:42
S11&D10
Bomb 5/2007-Sep 11/2007
Reconc.November 2009
S
S
Originally Posted By: Kalni
And I had to say I live in the States cause ALL the Greek guys on it are... not my taste lets say.

Have you tried searching some of the neighboring countries near Greece? I hear Italian men are very romantic and graceful.

K
K
Italians are definitely not my taste Kerry. Too loud and womanizers. By nature. At least the ones I have met (and I have met a lot since my childhood GF lives there and always brought along friends of her for vacation).
(John is an excemption but a PIG neveretheless-LOL)
K

Me&H:42
S11&D10
Bomb 5/2007-Sep 11/2007
Reconc.November 2009
Page 24 of 61 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 60 61

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard