Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 25 of 61 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 60 61
J
J
What is the deal with the STEREOTYPING this morning????
By the way, ALL men are PIGS!

J
J
BBJ, regarding the on-line dating scene, be VERY selective. From the conversations I had with women, I hear there re alot of weirdos on there. However, if you take the time to chat and or speak on the phone, you should be able to get a feel for the person.

E
E
Quote:
Originally Posted By: john210
BBJ, regarding the on-line dating scene, be VERY selective. From the conversations I had with women, I hear there re alot of weirdos on there. However, if you take the time to chat and or speak on the phone, you should be able to get a feel for the person.

FWIW...I met Kim online back in 1998...we talked and emailed a lot before we ever met..then we met and dated..then we got engaged, then we got married...and you kniow the rest of the story...I thought I had a feel for that person....

she turned out to be [censored] crazy .....jus sayin' whistle

M
M
Quote:
By the way, ALL men are PIGS!

Hee hee.....I hate to agree, but........grin

T19 M15 S19 XH47 M43
bomb12/4/07
PA5/07
S12/26/07
D final 11/17/08
Back together with no defined R 05/2010
confused....to say the least!!!

B
BobbiJo Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Thanks, everybody. The views expressed on my thread are not necessarily the views I hold personally..... grin

Even after what I have experienced, I don't believe all men are pigs. I choose to believe there are good men out there, like the ones I have met on this forum.

Re. online stuff, I have only exchanged emails w/one person. I have sent him around six and he has sent me the same. Just chit-chat, getting to know you stuff. It was the 4th email before he mentioned meeting up for a beverage...Anybody who asks me out immediately or starts out with general compliments (you sure are pretty!) and no real substance gets blocked or ignored...

First day today. Nathan was so excited to go to his classroom. A little scared too since he has none of his kindergarten friends in his first grade room, but he jumped right in and started playing. I will put pics on fb later...

Me-35

Together: 18 yrs
M-12.5 yrs
S-8
D-4
D'd: Feb. 2010

The LORD your God is with you,
he is mighty to save. --Zeph. 3:17
K
K
Sorry sis, I only meant John was a PIG and that's because I have heard stories about him I dont dare to post here... smile

Me&H:42
S11&D10
Bomb 5/2007-Sep 11/2007
Reconc.November 2009
B
BobbiJo Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Oh, well yes. If you only meant John then carry on... wink John you know I love ya buddy...have fun at the track even if the little devil tags along.

OK real work day today. Gotta go be productive...

Me-35

M-12.5 yrs
S-8
D-4

J
J
Now now K, no need to get personal....
So Mike, I think I get your point....let's see, all woman are crazy?
Ok, I think I have it; men are pigs and women are nuts. Sounds like a good title for a book!

B
BobbiJo Offline OP
OP Offline
B
OK I suck. I don't want to go on a date anymore. I don't want to do anything. Except sleep. And crawl in a hole.

He was so nasty. Very short with me and snippy. Now he is going to rent a place to stay with the kids. Doesn't want to put another dime into the house he bought b/c that will just raise its valuation and hurt him in the D process.....

Twice he said "F*&k you" to me while he was here. I wanted to take a bat and hit him in the head repeatedly...I told him to never ever say that to me again. He was just so hostile and clearly BAD Dan (evil Dan). Told me I didn't love him I only loved the idea of him. At this point that is actually probably true.... cry how could anyone love what he has become.

He said he is going to start going in at 8 and leaving at 5 and if he gets fired, so be it. He has worked and strived for so long to get things and he says now he has nothing anyway. He is going to cash out his 401K so he can give me the money his attorney says he will owe me in the divorce. He is going to spend all the time he can with his kids bc they are what matters not his job. He doesn't even want to spend time with his cows he said they just take away time he could spend with the kids and so does working on the house.

I made a comment that sometimes he is so kind and then so hateful. He said he has no trouble being nice to me when it is superficial but he cannot stand talking to me about anything re. our marriage. Only talking about the kids and general things...

I don't ever ever ever want to see him again. I don't know how I let him hurt me again or why I don't have a wall built up yet against him. Dammit. I cannot let him 'touch' me as Kalni says, but I do. All the time. Dammit.

I know you will all 2 x 4 me for caring at all when he is so horrible. How do I turn it off???

Me-35

M-12.5 yrs
S-8
D-4

S
S
Get a lawyer and proceed. He is bullying you. sure. The cows will die waiting for their beloved Dan to come take care of them while he is with his children. Send in the violinist!

Page 25 of 61 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 60 61

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard