Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 36 of 61 1 2 34 35 36 37 38 60 61
B
BobbiJo Offline OP
OP Offline
B
K,

He asked me to call him last night after kids were in bed. I fell asleep in their room and didn't call him back till 10:30, got his v.m.

Of course my first thought was, what is he doing at 10:30 that he couldn't answer the phone? So that tells you where my mind goes, that will be hard to battle if we ever try again...

Anyway when I emailed him this morning after his sad-face email about Sydney, I told him that the reasons he gave me (Nathan and Sydney) were valid reasons, but not the biggest reason. That I was nowhere on the short list he gave...anyway I told him I had not changed my mind. That I spent 18 mos. coming up with things we could try to fix us, that he needed to know on his own what he wanted to do.

Nothing left to say about it. If I can round up the documents tonight I will be heading to atty's tomorrow after school to sign the petition.

Me-35

Together: 18 yrs
M-12.5 yrs
S-8
D-4
D'd: Feb. 2010

The LORD your God is with you,
he is mighty to save. --Zeph. 3:17
J
J
i know first hand what piecing at 100% when your spouse is there at 50% max is like....NFG!
i agree with K and Mike.....full steam ahead! ChooooChooooo!

B
BobbiJo Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Originally Posted By: john210
i know first hand what piecing at 100% when your spouse is there at 50% max is like....NFG!
i agree with K and Mike.....full steam ahead! ChooooChooooo!

Yeah, that would be called "BBJ Fall 2008"...

He texted me a few minutes ago to let me know he 'isn't ignoring my messages btw just digesting info.' This obv refers to the message that actions mattered not words, it was his turn to do work, etc.

Well, digesting doesn't count as an action....

Me-35

M-12.5 yrs
S-8
D-4

E
E
Tell him that if he needs to contact you concerning the kids then that's fine...if he wants to contact you about anything else then it should be through your lawyer...

he's playin games BBJ..he's playin games..

B
BobbiJo Offline OP
OP Offline
B
WTF Alert!!!

WTF Alert!!!

Small thing: Last night Dan asked me what I was doing Thursday night. Why? HE wants to talk to ME. All the times I set up 'talks'....this is the first time HE wants to talk. I told him I wasn't sure I was free, I needed to go back to the atty and finish the paperwork.

BIG THING-----

He just texted me "I think I might have just quit or gotten fired not sure...will keep ya posted when my boss calls me back"

Either his MLC/Breakdown got the best of him or it is a way to not have assets....is it bad that I am not sure which??

Me-35

M-12.5 yrs
S-8
D-4

N
N
yikes, keeping you in my prayers BBJ.

Me 54
DS19 and DS17
Married 06/1989
Divorced 01/2011
K
K
What the heck does he mean he MIGHT have gotten fired or quit??? Wouldn't he know if he quit? sorry, just a bit steam rolled. Hang in there.

kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming. Dory
B
BobbiJo Offline OP
OP Offline
B
In the meat biz they are all really type-A, aggressive confrontational types. I know that is a sweeping generalization, but it is pretty cutthroat in their world.

So I imagine he had a blowup of some kind with his boss and things were said and he needs to see if it was a heat of the moment thing or the real deal. But right now I have no idea. I asked him if he wanted to quit and he replied, "Not really"

He was so angry last Wed when we talked 'details'. I remember him saying "I am going to come in when I want and I will leave when I want and if they don't like it they can fire me". So I know he hasn't had a great attitude....He is second in command to the owner of the whole thing so that is good, he knows so much that they need him for. I have no clue what is up.

Me-35

M-12.5 yrs
S-8
D-4

E
E
Dan's a drama queen....

if he quit or was fired my response would be..

you better find another job quick..cause lawyers are expensive...

He's playing games..he's playing games...

B
B
Originally Posted By: BobbiJo

Either his MLC/Breakdown got the best of him or it is a way to not have assets....is it bad that I am not sure which??

No it's not a bad thing that you are not sure. I thought the same thing when I read this as well. Is he purposely posturing himself so that he doesn't have to provide as much support. How long has he worked for this company? He just happens to "possibly" get fired the week that you begin the process of filing for divorce. Throws up a red flag for me.

S4H

Page 36 of 61 1 2 34 35 36 37 38 60 61

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard