Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 47 of 61 1 2 45 46 47 48 49 60 61
A
A
Hey Bobbi.. reading along. Wow, thats quite dramatic.. and all as Pluto stations direct and Uranus is exact opposite Saturn (sorry).. theres a real 'final scene' playing out it seems. I wish I could 'see' what could help you, but I cant. I wonder why you are going ahead with filing when your heart is not in it.. but then, this has dragged on a long time. Can you file and serve him .. lovingly!?? If you get my drift, so he knows its because he still has not yet followed through on his promise to ring ow and break it off? I dont blame you for running out of patience.

Good luck tommorow, thinking of you.... xx

Me:40! H:37 Together: 12yrs
IDLY & left 11/07 ADs 03/08 OW 8/08
Reconciled 05/09 now married!
my thread
S
S
I dont think Pluto is part of the equation anymore since it is officially not a planet anymore.

Dan - Pull your head out of Uranus and sever the ties with the caustic planet known as Miss Cox.

B
B
I haven't laughed this much after reading a post in a long time. That was priceless Kerry.

M
M
LOL! Nice Kerry!

T19 M15 S19 XH47 M43
bomb12/4/07
PA5/07
S12/26/07
D final 11/17/08
Back together with no defined R 05/2010
confused....to say the least!!!

S
S
darn ... you beat me to a Ur Anus joke

Last edited by sandycay; 09/15/09 05:14 AM.

M:47
M:18
D16, S19
1st S 1/08-5/08
Reconciled/May 7, 2008
Left again Nov 9, 2009
I Filed: Nov 17, 2009
Final: April 14, 2010
EX walked away from kids too

A
A
Oh you guys !!! Kerry, thats inconsequential. Juno is significant in astrology and thats just an asteroid, so too are the Nodes and they dont even exist, they're just points on the eliptic path.

Bobbi.. are you filing today, or not? Did you read Priya? (dont know if you do).. its the exact opposition today of Saturn (represents structure, responsibility, authority, the past, marriage etc).. opposite Uranus (change, chaos, the future, divorce etc) and Pluto, lord of death stands still at 00 degrees (pretty dramatic stuff!)

Why do I tell you this? Because I am a bit of a nerd grin but mainly.. because I feel you should trust the process, this is how it should be, whatever you decide to do, whatever the leap of faith is, its time.

Me:40! H:37 Together: 12yrs
IDLY & left 11/07 ADs 03/08 OW 8/08
Reconciled 05/09 now married!
my thread
E
E
FWIW..I saw the International Space Station go over my house 8 times this summer....

and will see it again this Friday night... grin

T
T
unabated daily prayers for the R's continue.

Be at peace and live in the moment with your loving God BobbiJo.

T

debut thread
M
M
T....are you really saying that BBJ should continue to allow Dan to disrespect her in this way? There is a limit...even in God's eyes. He hates D, but he allows it in cases such as this.

Ok...off the soapbox...

BBJ - I hope you are doing well today, that the kids are doing great, and that you are holding on to your resolve. I hate D too, but I hate to see a beautiful, kind, loving woman get beaten to the ground by a PITA H who is being completely selfish and disrespectful.

T19 M15 S19 XH47 M43
bomb12/4/07
PA5/07
S12/26/07
D final 11/17/08
Back together with no defined R 05/2010
confused....to say the least!!!

B
BobbiJo Offline OP
OP Offline
B
I am fine. The kids are...happy? sick

Sunday morning Dan was at the house and Syndey pipes up out of the blue "Daddy I want you and mommy to get married again".

Dan just said "I know"

Then yesterday Nathan drew a picture of a house w/flowers in the front yard. Said it was the house we were going to build on the farm and we were all going to live in it together.

Then last night on the phone he told Dan all about the house he drew that we were going to live in. And he asked his dad if he could have a dog when we all moved to the farm. And his dad (according to Nathan) told him "Yes." wtf

I am going up to sign the petition today. The attorney said he then sends it to the courthouse in our county and once he gets it back I can serve Dan. It takes a few days to get it back. I really hope it is back by Friday.

Did not talk to the pastor again, but he is in favor of me filing, I already know that. I did call the authors of the "Boundaries" books yesterday (love that series esp boundaries in marriage).

They have a national show each day so I called and somehow luckily got on. Told them the current sitch, that he said he would do "A" and "B" but has done neither.

Based on the info I gave them (pretty much same info I gave you guys), they told me to file. Said that he is sleeping with her while wanting a family with me and trying to have both at once. (I know you all said the same). I mentioned him saying he knew he would never have a real relationship (public, kids involved, etc) with ow. And the one author said "Two words: SEX ADDICT. He knows he doesn't want a relationship with her but still sees her. That is because she is willing to give him what he wants (sex). As long as he has a willing 'dealer' he will hang on to that while getting everything else from you.
So anyway long story short they agreed I should file. However they suggested that I do tell him in a short-to-the-point way.

Basically "Dan you said you would do A and B. You have done neither A nor B. So I am filing. You have 24 hours (their suggestion don't know about that verbage) to show through actions that you are serious or I am following through."

Me-35

Together: 18 yrs
M-12.5 yrs
S-8
D-4
D'd: Feb. 2010

The LORD your God is with you,
he is mighty to save. --Zeph. 3:17
Page 47 of 61 1 2 45 46 47 48 49 60 61

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard