Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 52 of 61 1 2 50 51 52 53 54 60 61
T
T
BBJ

may your day be filled with plentiful joys and blessings.

Earnestly praying for peace and tranquility for your family.

T

debut thread
B
BobbiJo Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Just got a call from the lawyer's office. Papers have been filed and returned to them. They are mailing them to me so I should have them by Thursday. Then it is just a matter of me serving Dan.

He claims to be still drafting the email, had it halfway done on Sunday night and this morning said he was finishing it? confused

Call me crazy but "I love my wife. I choose my family. Leave me alone, never contact me again, PERIOD" doesn't seem like it takes so long to write. I am sure it is the emotional process not the writing process.

If it isn't mailed by Thursday I will serve him. He doesn't know that...

Me-35

Together: 18 yrs
M-12.5 yrs
S-8
D-4
D'd: Feb. 2010

The LORD your God is with you,
he is mighty to save. --Zeph. 3:17
V
V
(((((BobbiJo))))))
I think you should serve him in any case, but that's your call.

I don't trust him. No matter what he says in the email, or what he claims. How hard would it be for him to talk to her ahead of time, and warn her it's coming, but that he really doesn't mean it? He's a manipulator, I would not put it past him. Serve him, but let him know you are not closing the door. Then watch what he does.

J
J
Wow, I can't believe he is still writing the letter or e-mail or whatever....no, you are not crazy BBJ....not at all. I must have missed something, what happened to the phone call that you were supposed to listen to or be part of? I am sure it is difficult because there are still emotions there...which incidentally and quite strangely, I find normal. I can procrastinate with the best of them but, this is dragging on longer than it should if someone is really serious about moving on.

E
E
why not hand him those papers today and see if his little fingers type faster???

B
BobbiJo Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Well he sent the email this morning.

And he has chosen.................................

Neither of us

Me-35

M-12.5 yrs
S-8
D-4

J
J
what?

B
BobbiJo Offline OP
OP Offline
B
The letter was 90% awesome. He told her that it would never work, he didn't want to be with her, she needed to move on and find someone else, etc etc

He told me that he has been caught in a 'forest fire' of sin and depression and doing horrible things. That I am more loving and forgiving than any woman he has ever known.

He said he wanted to hear the kids laughter everyday and be with them all the time which he couldn't do with Stephanie.

He said he realizes now that all this time he was trying to love me by providing for me instead of just loving me by loving me (I assume he means quality time, affection, etc).

He says he will dedicate himself to being the best dad he can be but that the 'spark' is not there for me anymore. So he will give me 'whatever I want' and not seek legal representation and he hopes he can prove himself to me as a loving father.

Me-35

M-12.5 yrs
S-8
D-4

K
K
Oh dear! How are you Bbj?

Me&H:42
S11&D10
Bomb 5/2007-Sep 11/2007
Reconc.November 2009
B
BobbiJo Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Devastated. I did not realize how much I was still counting on us being together. Never really can comprehend a future of us not being a family.

Just don't understand how he can tell me that God doesn't want us to divorce, just 4 days ago! Did he get a call from God that I don't know about since then?

How he can say in the letter that he wants to see his kids every day and being away from them kills him. Well what does he think divorce IS???

We talked about going to the retreat to recreate a spark, to re-establish intimacy. I am not surprised that he does not feel a closeness to me anymore. He spent more than 2 years trying to kill any feelings he had for me.

So that is natural. That was the whole reason for the retreat. He had to end it with Stephanie, then from the rubble that was us we go see if we can rebuild. I just don't understand how we can be SOOOOOO close to having everything and then have nothing.

Me-35

M-12.5 yrs
S-8
D-4

Page 52 of 61 1 2 50 51 52 53 54 60 61

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard