Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 20 1 2 3 4 19 20
R
R
My poor beaver hasn't been around a snake in way too long...might scare the he!! out of her!

S
smith18 Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Originally Posted By: Kalni
For the time being only some snakes around here are getting fed, John?

There are other snakes getting rodents around here.

And there are some that know how to strike, but are just patiently waiting for that special happy smiling lucky beaver...

B
B
Originally Posted By: Donna...Found
My poor beaver hasn't been around a snake in way too long...might scare the he!! out of her!

shocked

"You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf." Jon Kabat-Zinn

Suzy
M: 6/22/85; D: 1/31/08
J
J
i guess we know what type Kerry is looking for:

Eurasian beavers (C. fiber) were once found throughout temperate and boreal forests of the region (including Britain) except for the Mediterranean area and Japan. By the early 20th century this range had contracted, and at the beginning of the 21st century indigenous populations survived only in the Elbe and Rhône river drainages, southern Norway, France, Mongolia, China, and parts of Russia, especially northwestern Siberia and the Altai region. Efforts to reestablish the Eurasian species began in Sweden in the early 1920s. Since that time, Eurasian beavers have been reintroduced throughout Europe, western Siberia, western China, Mongolia, the Kamchatka Peninsula, and near the Amur River in the Russian Far East

S
smith18 Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Funny John! It does look like I may be actually meeting one (or more) of these match ladies tomorrow. The one that is French and Vietnamese may finally meet me for hot pot. It is about time considering how many emails we have bantered back and forth with. Hey, I think Eurasian is what they call a mixture of European and Asian - like my kids. And here is the kicker - she is an OSU grad - big time Beaver fan. I am forbidden from mentioning Ducks around her unless it is in reference to the actual bird.

G
G
If you're pouring, I'll have a Lemon Drop, please.
Have fun with the 'Beav(s) tomorrow!

J
J
like Peking duck? that would be ok?
good for you...more than one today? Did Ali send you your horoscope? is today our lucky day? Should I be meeting people as well?
All kidding aside I hope you enjoy your French and Vietnamese hotpot .... she did look HOT!

S
smith18 Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Hot pot is rescheduled for Wed. I even suggested waiting for the weekend. I dont know about the other one who had asked to meet several times. I suggested meeting for coffee during the weekday but she has not gotten back. She was very nervous about the whole on line dating thing.

S
smith18 Offline OP
OP Offline
S
I got a call yesterday from XW's good friend (who is still friends with me) and I visited her Thai restaurant tonight. She tells me that she does not much care for the person my XW has changed into. I did not discuss it further, but I do wonder a little how one can just change so drastic like that so as to lose a family and friends. Oh well, not my problem now unless it affects my kids.

G
G
I hate to state the obvious, but you've both changed. In your case, it was for the better. As far as your XW is concerned, you've moved on, so it doesn't really matter, unless, like you said, it affects the kidlets.
All week I've been hearing stories about how the holidays stir up emotions. Perhaps your friend is expressing that she misses the memories of holidays past? She misses her 'old' friend?
Or not.
Merry Christmas Kerry.

Page 2 of 20 1 2 3 4 19 20

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard