Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 17 of 37 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 36 37
D
OP Offline
D
Heh, well I'm assuming a voice of reason at work must have spoke up and she sees the intent of the message I was trying to convey and all is well. We're taking the boys out to dinner afterwork to our 'usual' Tuesday night place for the first time in, damn, I don't know when. This ought to be fun.

Starting to somewhat dread New Years coming up. I was fine with returning to the house, to make amends for my cousnin's blowup at Christmas. But last night my cousin 'pumped' some thoughts of a negative enviornment there in my head, gotta shake it.

I must say, the end result is looking good. (x)W is investing herself in every way possible. She dumped the house in loserville, hasn't even said a word about it. She does still spend a bit more time with her girfriends than I'd care for, but I guess technically I can't say too much about that. But she does seem very committed to regaining our house and tells me she can handle things while I pay off my debts there versus living with my cousin, but that's not going to happen soon, the kids obviously need time to adjust and get truly comfortable. I think that will be the best progression to it. Return them to their own home, and slowly work things in. No?

On a last note, I am SOOOOOOOO glad I got unlimited media on my phone, my lord the woman can text. shocked

Me 35/XW 33
S13 & S12
M: 10/17/98
OM & S: 07/08
D final 06/09/09
12/03/09 - 06/13/10 "Piercing"
06/13/10: Engaged to Re-marry 10/17/10
06/25/10: Expecting baby #3 2/14/11
G
G
Dylan, take a look at yourself and your last few posts. They read like you're back on a roller-coaster dude. You're twirling around... you need to take a personal time out and ground yourself.

Just my 2c and all I have to offer at the moment.

J
J
Quote:

She does still spend a bit more time with her girfriends than I'd care for, but I guess technically I can't say too much about that.

Ummm...you are Piecing. Why can't you say anything about that?

Experience is a brutal teacher, but you learn. My God, do you learn. - C.S. Lewis

Life is usually all about how you handle Plan B. - Jack3Beans

Listen without defending; Speak without offending - FaithinAK

TRUST THE PROCESS - Cadet

D
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted By: Gnosis
Dylan, take a look at yourself and your last few posts. They read like you're back on a roller-coaster dude. You're twirling around...

LOL, true, but my friend, this IS piecing after all. wink

Me 35/XW 33
S13 & S12
D final 06/09/09
D
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted By: Jack_Three_Beans
Quote:

She does still spend a bit more time with her girfriends than I'd care for, but I guess technically I can't say too much about that.

Ummm...you are Piecing. Why can't you say anything about that?

And ironically, last night, I did. Went to pick her up for dinner and her girlfriends were still there, just had gotten off work and one came out, the catalyst friend as I call her, and she was acting weird, and then (x)W and the other came out laughing and giggling and carrying on and I could tell on the spot and called it, they were higher than kites, and I simply will not tolerate it, PERIOD. mad That tells me the little party girl in her is still not laid to rest and needless to say she was in the cross-hairs all night. By the end of the night, she knows, that is a 100% deal breaker. I can not stand the person she becomes and the things she does like that. We are supposed to meet up without the kids tonight for a few drinks and talk New Years plans out and I will re-affirm her, if it happens again, the show is over.

On a seperate note. This day is off to a horrible start. To recap: In September I started to notice a numbness in my left hand that co-incidently on (x)W's b-day spread throughout my entire left arm, promting a call to the hospital which advised me to go to the ER immediately. Nothing became of it, but the numbness continued. Upon my follow up, they ran a EKG, clean. Bloodwork, good, but 1 test came back "slightly out of normal, but not of major conern" and head CT "good, pending conclusive review". Since then the numbness in my hand hasn't changed and received random calls from the Dr's office to "check in". But everything is "ok" right? This morning, I find a letter on the kitchen island from the Dr's office that now, "CT shows an abnormality and to come in for an MRI asap". What the F@#K? THIS is why I don't go to doctors. They tell you one thing, then revert to another. mad

Me 35/XW 33
S13 & S12
D final 06/09/09
M
M
Dylan...

What a pissy night and am!!!

And, anything dealing w/tests, hospitals, etc... is stressful.

The best of luck w/both!!

Me-46, D-21, S15, S13

After many years w/my head in the sand...
I FILED
Divorced 6/2011

The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.
M
M
Please follow their advice and get the MRI.

I will tell you though, if they were majorly concerned about the abnormality they would have called you immedately rather than sending a letter. The letter would be only sent as a follow up to a phone call. I assume they never called you about it, right????

When you say she was high, are you talking drunk or actually tokin' it up? Were the boys with her? I'm a little freaked out about this.

T19 M15 S19 XH47 M43
bomb12/4/07
PA5/07
S12/26/07
D final 11/17/08
Back together with no defined R 05/2010
confused....to say the least!!!

D
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted By: mishka422
When you say she was high, are you talking drunk or actually tokin' it up? Were the boys with her? I'm a little freaked out about this.

I mean, Bob Marley "wazzup, why you say it's not legal mon?" high.

And yes, we were on our way to pick up the kids for dinner. Unacceptable

If she refuses to give it up, tuff sh!T, it's over, tough luck, too bad, I hope your few hours of delussion brings you all the happiness in life I can't, hastla la bye-bye I go.

I did just happen to get off the phone with her now and she knows when we talk tonight, IT WILL be coming up again in conversation. AND, now ex-FIL is finally snooping around the sitch. I called her early this morning because she said there was no heat and didn't know what to do and it was down to the 50's in the house. So I walked her through my checklist starting with the thermostat "is it on?" [yes], breaker "is it tripped?" [no]then "look in the furnace facing for the status indicator light, is it on? solid? blinking?"[no lights], "then find the power supply switch on the side of the furnace and flip it, you have no power from the switch". Of which she apparently opted not to do.

So apparently ex-FIL walked her throught he exact same list and this time she flips the switch and vioala, furnace kicks on, and (x)W says "damn it, Dylan told me to do that already but I was scared to", of which promted his inquiry session. So far she says he said, so long as she's happy, then she knows what she's doing and he'll support it. Heh, not the man 'has friends that will take care of me' now is he?

So definatley tonight, before the kids become any more involved with this to be let down again and any more family gets involved than there already is, one serious fuggen boundry is going in place tonight: ditch the wacky-tobaccy or I ditch you.

Me 35/XW 33
S13 & S12
D final 06/09/09
D
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted By: mishka422
I will tell you though, if they were majorly concerned about the abnormality they would have called you immedately rather than sending a letter. The letter would be only sent as a follow up to a phone call. I assume they never called you about it, right????

See, that's the weird thing, they DID keep calling randomly [edit - one time at like 8pm while I was out?], "just checking up", asking if the numbness had changed, or if I had lost conscienceness, trouble seeing or anything. And I said no, why? And they said they were "just checking since nothing conclusive came up in testing" other than the one blood test the knew of off the bat, but not to worry about, and the fact that there is some loss of motor ability in my left hand. crazy

rest assured, I will get the MRI done. It's just frustrating.

Last edited by dday101798; 12/30/09 04:08 PM.

Me 35/XW 33
S13 & S12
D final 06/09/09
D
OP Offline
D
Ok, first off the sad news, my cat was found dead at 11pm last night. Never got to see her one last time, probably a good thing because it sounds like she was in pretty terrible condition. RIP Tinsel: 12/25/94 - 12/30/09

That said...............

This is going to be the BEST fuggen New Year's EVER!

So, (x)W and I went out to talk, eat and have a few drinks. I covered the new issue with with the doctor, she nearly broke down, I guess she thought it was all some sort of fish story, but when I showed her the letter from the doctors office she wouldn't let go of me. I'm sure it will all be 'fine'. Obviously there's something going on, but I will deal with it.

We also spoke about my displeasure for her 'condition' the other night. She apologized prefusely and said she hasn't done it since pretty much the time she left and her girlfirends wanted to as a 'celebration' to surviving their busy season at work. Says she didn't think it would have effected her bad, lesson learned and knows I will not deal with it.

Then the surprise of the night, her brother from down state ended up being in town so he joined us. It was pretty comfortable, and some good cathing up. Like old times.

So yeah we had a great time, and then my cousin had offered to watch the kids for tonight, so pour on the 180's. I've never been a last minute, fly by the seat of the pants type especially when it comes to anything that makes a financial impact, but, I told (x)W instead of going to 'our house' which neither of us thought was a good idea, I pitched for our favorite band that is playing right by my house for once instead of 45 minutes away, has an all you can eat, all you drink all night, and hotel. She must have thought I was all talk no action. Went home, booked the tickets and texted her, she got ubber excited. Then after some researching around found a hotel right next door to the venue and booked it and she went to the moon.

It's a new year, a new decade, new me, and a new start.

This is going to be fan-friggen-tastic.

Suffice it to say, I guess we'll find out really fast if being intimate with her is an issue or not. I highly doubt it. grin blush grin

Me 35/XW 33
S13 & S12
D final 06/09/09
Page 17 of 37 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 36 37

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard