Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 86 1 2 3 4 5 6 85 86
F
OP Offline
F
Originally Posted By: gucci loafer
Do nothing for the time being.

We're supposed to talk on the phone tomorrow to arrange for us to meet next week!!!! Should I cancel that? Man... I need to re read DR.

I feel terrible right now. Sorry.

I'm really ashamed to admit how i found out about the afair.
I panicked after your post and went through her emails.

I feel sorry I had to do that but I had to know.

Separated: March 1 * Affair discovered: 20-March * Exposed: 27 March * Def. separation: May 1st *

sitch:: http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1978639&page=1
G
G
You have a RIGHT to know. It is ok and the right thing to do.
The TRUTH of what is going on is a must. Yes, it hurts to the core and I understand that.

I know you are supposed to meet tomorrow. The problem is that this is so fresh in your mind that it will be very very difficult for you to not make numerous mistakes at the meeting.

One of the things that I have seen work to end affairs in the past is for the betrayed spouse to expose the affair. By exposing, I mean exposing it to HIS wife. He is more than likely lying to his wife AND to your wife. He may be telling your wife he is leaving his wife. That is normal for a married man to tell his affair partner. Your wife probably believes that. If you expose it to his wife you could blow this affair out of the water. If he is lying to your wife, and his wife finds out, he may very well drop your wife like a hot potato. She would then probably give your relationship another chance. I have seen that happen many times. I think it is worth the risk. If he is going to leave his wife, then you have lost nothing anyway right?

Last edited by gucci loafer; 03/20/10 05:25 PM.
F
OP Offline
F
Apparently this guy was telling his wife about the affair right away.
And also, i wouldn't know who her wife is, this guy is only on FB to me.

Separated: March 1 * Affair discovered: 20-March * Exposed: 27 March * Def. separation: May 1st *

sitch:: http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1978639&page=1
F
OP Offline
F
Ok, here's an update.

She IS having an affair with him on the internet. The guy is married and is running away from a terrible marriage. She's promised my wife, he is leaving his.

I learn this through a friend in common.

My wife is starting to miss me and feels alone because she can't talk to this guy about the things she can talk to me about. She is NOT in love. She says she is taking care of herself first. She misses me sometimes. And the guy is dealing with such dark things in his marriage that some times is too hard for her to keep up with.

She intends that next saturday would be the FINAL talk with me. When she tells me everything and ends the marriage.

Ok, That's an update. Pls I do need some opinions, pls.
I'm falling apart.

F
OP Offline
F

I know you are supposed to meet tomorrow. The problem is that this is so fresh in your mind that it will be very very difficult for you to not make numerous mistakes at the meeting.

Not tomorrow, in one week. She plans to tell me it's over definitely.

S
S
Originally Posted By: Fracesc
Do nothing for the time being.

We're supposed to talk on the phone tomorrow to arrange for us to meet next week!!!! Should I cancel that? Man... I need to re read DR.

I feel terrible right now. Sorry.

blow her off. and do something alot more fun then reading divorce busting. maybe watch a movie about coral reefs. take notice of how many fish are in the sea.

G
G
Where did you get the information that his wife knows?

Do NOT believe that. Repeat.. Do NOT believe that statement.

Believe it or not.. Men in affairs actually lie to both the wife AND the OW....

I think you need to find out how you can contact his wife and blow this out of the water. If she already knows, you need to hear that from HER.

F
OP Offline
F
Should I move the date then? If she's starting to miss me? Should i let her miss me more and see that this guy is a wrong idea? Stay in the dark?

F
OP Offline
F
I didn't say his wife knows. I just said I can't be sure if she knows or have any contact with her o know who she is.

Im just telling you that he said to her that he was letting her wife know.

Also, it's worth noticing that her best friend followed the same pattern 4 years ago.
She divorced badly, started a relationship with a married man and now 4 years after that she's leaving the country cos she can't get over the fact that the guy neer left the wife and he is expecting a second baby with the wife.

S
S
Believe it or not.. Men in affairs actually lie to both the wife AND the OW....

Believe this readers. coming up with the lies and the stories on the drive home is all part of the game...

Page 4 of 86 1 2 3 4 5 6 85 86

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard