Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 86 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 85 86
G
G
Don't contact your wife right now. Let her contact you first.

Lay low so that you can get a game plan. You need to have WISDOM right now more than ever. Be wise.

Get your evidence gathered on them. Keep seeking a way to find out how you can contact his wife.. That is your first order of business.

*Lay low
*Gather evidence
*Find out how to contact his wife...

F
OP Offline
F
Originally Posted By: gucci loafer

YOU NEED TO CONTACT HIS WIFE.......

Before you do contact her you will need to gather all your evidence of the affair.... Copy of emails, the photos, etc..

A. Finding her is going to be a quest. the guy is based in two locations supposedly, I don't know where the wife would be. Or her name. He doesn't list her on his facebook simple page. I need to know someone who would know him or something like that. It's quite hard atm and I know I'm working against time here.

I shouldn't have these emails. My wife will know this comes all the way from me. The only thing I have legitimately is a set of pictures of them having dinner and I don't even know if they're from that guy and my wife, I can barely see his face on his FB profile.

I have a copy of a chat they both had. Again, wasn't supposed to have this.

-------------------------------------------

Then come on here before you drop the bomb on his wife. You need to have this plan down to perfection. You will only get one chance to do it right.

A. Will do
------------------
I think your best chance right now is to expose this affair and blow it out of the water. You need to call his bluff and see if he runs back to his wife if she really doesn't know. You need HER to tell you she knows or doesn't know.

A.

I'm positive she doesn't know. the OM said to my W in one of their chat, he was still trying to detach but finding it hard because of the children and was trying to buy sometime .
---------------------

[/quote]

Separated: March 1 * Affair discovered: 20-March * Exposed: 27 March * Def. separation: May 1st *

sitch:: http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1978639&page=1
G
G
Quote:
I'm positive she doesn't know. the OM said to my W in one of their chat, he was still trying to detach but finding it hard because of the children and was trying to buy sometime .

This is GOOD news for you. GREAT news. This is what the married man almost ALWAYS says to the mistress. Almost always. He will tell your wife that he doesn't love his wife and is just staying for the kids. This is a good sign that he probably wouldn't leave his wife for yours. I think you should call his bluff. Exposing will bring him to the point of truth. This (hard time leaving the kids) is what will keep your wife hooked and holding out on that hope. He will keep using that excuse for as long as your wife will allow it. As your wife's friend showed us, they sometimes will wait for YEARS.(four years in her case)

Find a way to get the information on how you can contact his wife. Don't give up. You know the saying of "if there is a will there is a way".....

Last edited by gucci loafer; 03/20/10 11:25 PM.
F
OP Offline
F
Originally Posted By: Dudess
\

What do you already know about OM that could help you find his wife? Do you have his first and last name? Do you know where he lives? Where he works?

Let your W contact you first. If by phone, don't answer. When she contacts, come back here.

I know who the guy is, he's fairly well know in a circle I have some contacts in. Still It's going to be really hard to just ask, so who's his wife uh? Don't even get me started on the Phone Number.

I Understand the need to gather evidence and I have STRONG, STRONG EVIDENCE the problem is, I shouldn't have it. I cheated to get it. And im afraid my wife is going to get so angry about me violating her privacy. But then, what do I have to lose? She already deceived a guy who has been busting his ass just for her. I guess.

And yes, I do need to wise up that's why I need you guys so much!!

I appreciate so much your help Duddes, Gucci, Greek. Everyone.

I can't reach my therapist right now and i can't afford a DB coach sadly right now. So you all the help I have right now. I do hope life rewards you for this.

Blessing.

Separated: March 1 * Affair discovered: 20-March * Exposed: 27 March * Def. separation: May 1st *

sitch:: http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1978639&page=1
G
G
Quote:
I Understand the need to gather evidence and I have STRONG, STRONG EVIDENCE the problem is, I shouldn't have it. I cheated to get it. And im afraid my wife is going to get so angry about me violating her privacy

You better believe she is going to be angry. So?
Your marriage can recover from her being angry, but it can't recover while she is in an affair. Don't worry about her anger. She will get over that. Stick to your guns here.
She SHOULDN'T be having an affair either. Don't let her anger fool you. EXPECT her to be angry. Big whoopie. You have a RIGHT to know if your wife is in an affair.

D
D

Originally Posted By: Fracesc

Finding her is going to be a quest. the guy is based in two locations supposedly, I don't know where the wife would be. Or her name.

What comes up when you google his name? Have you tried various "people search" websites. http://www.spokeo.com is one. Some of the info there is wrong, but some of it is right. If he owns a house with his wife, an online search of real estate records could bring up her name and the address.

Quote:
I shouldn't have these emails. My wife will know this comes all the way from me.

That's why you say NOTHING until you have your full plan in place.

come on here before you drop the bomb on his wife. You need to have this plan down to perfection. You will only get one chance to do it right.

1st
2nd
3rd
Current
F
OP Offline
F

This is GOOD news for you. GREAT news. This is what the married man almost ALWAYS says to the mistress. Almost always. He will tell your wife that he doesn't love his wife and is just staying for the kids. This is a good sign that he probably wouldn't leave his wife for yours. I think you should call his bluff. Exposing will bring him to the point of truth. This (hard time leaving the kids) is what will keep your wife hooked and holding out on that hope. He will keep using that excuse for as long as your wife will allow it. As your wife's friend showed us, they sometimes will wait for YEARS.(four years in her case)

Find a way to get the information on how you can contact his wife. Don't give up. You know the saying of "if there is a will there is a way".....

My silly wife says she's in so much love that she's ready to accept him with a wife and kids. (even if she doesn't know him that much)

In her chats she used the same words she'd used with me when we first met. (We met online) Same codes we had for kisses, hugs, etc EXACTLY THE SAME!

----

Now about the wife, apparently his marriage is a nightmare. 13 years they've been married. It's definitely going to be a tough one. I'm trying but I need to seek alternatives on how to EXPOSE THIS and reach her wife by PROXY.

OR SHOULD I BE THE ONE MAKING THE CALL TO HER? Dropping the bomb?

G
G
Quote:
OR SHOULD I BE THE ONE MAKING THE CALL TO HER? Dropping the bomb?

YOU need to be the one. You will more than likely be in the same camp as his wife. She may deny it at first, but you have set the wheels in motion.

Quote:
My silly wife says she's in so much love that she's ready to accept him with a wife and kids. (even if she doesn't know him that much)

You are not factoring in the fact that the reason for you exposing to his wife is that HE MAY DUMP YOUR WIFE. If he dumps her then she is OUT. She will then come back to you.

G
G
Quote:
My silly wife says she's in so much love that she's ready to accept him with a wife and kids.

That statement from your wife is more proof that he is telling her he probably isn't going to leave his wife. If he wasn't telling her that, then she wouldn't be having to tell him she will accept him with a wife and kids...

Work on getting ready to expose. It is your BEST weapon to get this turned around. Don't waste this opportunity by being weak. Get focused on your mission.

F
OP Offline
F

You are not factoring in the fact that the reason for you exposing to his wife is that HE MAY DUMP YOUR WIFE. If he dumps her then she is OUT. She will then come back to you.

Don't get me wrong, I'm going to do this. Big time. Cold Blood.
Now would she get back to me? We had unresolved issues. They'll still be there.

The more i find about this affair the more she says I failed. She does mentions me a lot in her conversations with him and her best friend. But both respond, "Yes, I know how it is, but you should remember he made you suffer". (as in neglected her, but was only because i was trying to support our house! I told her a million times i was taking care of her and felt guilty all the time for not being with her but didn't have a choice!!!!)

Page 9 of 86 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 85 86

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard