Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 86 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 85 86
F
OP Offline
F
Any of you guys are available through MSN or skype?
I can't get hold of my therapist or any friends
and i'm going through a very severe crisi. Im afraid of doing something stupid.
Pls, if you are, I promise I won't harrass you.

Separated: March 1 * Affair discovered: 20-March * Exposed: 27 March * Def. separation: May 1st *

sitch:: http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1978639&page=1
G
G
Quote:
Now would she get back to me? We had unresolved issues. They'll still be there.

Yes they will still be there. However, she will be OPEN to working on them. You will be open to working on them. This is why we have been telling you to lay low from her for now. You do NOT want to say or do something that is stupid.

However, before we get the cart before the horse, we need to stay focused on the mission at hand. We need to get this exposed. You need to be prepared for your wife to be angry. VERY ANGRY. So? Big whoopie. She will get over the anger. You can recover from the anger. You can't reconcile while she is in the midst of an affair. The affair has to end before you stand a chance.

K
K
Fracesc, you have got to get a grip. I know how hard this is, but you have got to stop freaking out about everything.

You keep asking what you should do, and you have been told, but you don't listen. Why?

Listen to Gucci.

Do not email, call, or contact your w at all right now. Blow off the meeting with her. Just don't show up. Do not explain yourself. Stop asking what she wants. Stop being so predictable. Oh, gee....she "might get mad...she might get upset...?" So the f what???

STOP DANCING TO HER TUNE!!!

Your new place sounds wonderful. I see no reason why you need to move back, unless you own the property. If it's just another rental, let her have it and pay for it herself.

And take that advice about "not snooping" and flush it down the sh!tter. You deserve to know what is going on so you can act accordingly. Just don't tip you hand to your w. And stop trying to get her to read stuff. She doesn't care. it won't help.

So, put up the Berlin Wall for now. Stop looking for excuses to contact her. Just stop!! Just be quiet. Just sit tight.

F
OP Offline
F
Originally Posted By: Kimmie Lee

You keep asking what you should do, and you have been told, but you don't listen. Why?

I can tell you with all my heart that I do want to listen. I'm working really hard as we speak on my mission to find who this woman is. Im getting closer, i can feel it.

Thanks for being so reassuring Kimmie.

Love,
F

Separated: March 1 * Affair discovered: 20-March * Exposed: 27 March * Def. separation: May 1st *

sitch:: http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1978639&page=1
G
G
It is ok. This was a huge shock to you today. Normal behavior. You are coming around just fine. You haven't contacted your wife, so that shows that you are keeping your head in the ballgame. I understand and told you that your emotions would be all over the place today.

The others on here have circled the wagons with you. It is better that you post on here ten thousand times today than for you to get weak and do something stupid. Capice?

You are doing fine for someone who just got blindsided by what happened. Keep to the mission at hand. Try to find your emotional balance. You are doing fine.

G
G
Fracesc the board policy forbids people from sharing direct contact information with each other. However a lot of us are members of the DivorceBusting FaceBook group.

Since privacy is a concern of yours I'd create a new FB profile and join the DB group there. I'm a member of that DB group there you can look me up on there because I use the same last name on FB as I do here.

What would be a good exercise for you is to go back to the beginning of your thread and re-read everything. I haven't even had a chance to do this yet. You've received a lot of advice today take some time and read it.

One thing people seem to have missed is that OM is in Asia somewhere. This will restrict his abilities to track down OMW without letting the cat out of the bag.

For you Frac...

You seem to be extremely scared of your W when it should be the other way around. With that in mind I want you to think about this carefully because I seem to be the only one who can see this for now... You have a HECK of a lot more power over this than you think you have.

Here's some questions for you:

1. In who's name is the immigration visa to the US?
2. Have you been naturalized yet?
3. Have you been to see a lawyer?
4. Why are you so scared of your W?

F
OP Offline
F
Sorry, More and more questions come to mind now that I know this.

1. What about the joint account. I can get my paycheck changed as of tomorrow so it wont go through the joint one account.

2. The phone bill is on my name on the old place. Should I cancel that and let them cut her internet?

Again, my worry with those actions is not that my wife gets upset but that she'll notice that I'm weird and suspect that I know about the affair. She knows I know her email's password.

G
G

Originally Posted By: gucci loafer
You are doing fine for someone who just got blindsided by what happened. Keep to the mission at hand. Try to find your emotional balance. You are doing fine.

I second that. You're handling this very well. Keep up the good work.

F
OP Offline
F
Originally Posted By: Gnosis

One thing people seem to have missed is that OM is in Asia somewhere. This will restrict his abilities to track down OMW without letting the cat out of the bag.

For you Frac...

You seem to be extremely scared of your W when it should be the other way around. With that in mind I want you to think about this carefully because I seem to be the only one who can see this for now... You have a HECK of a lot more power over this than you think you have.

Here's some questions for you:

1. In who's name is the immigration visa to the US?
2. Have you been naturalized yet?
3. Have you been to see a lawyer?
4. Why are you so scared of your W?

I intend to re read the whole thing in a sec. And do a recap. I still need to answer very practical questions as the Joint accounts, etc.

Few, notes. The OM is not in Asia, he is based in the US and Latinamerica.

1. I'm not in the US. I'm somewhere in Europe. My residence card is in my wife's name but she offered even if we separated she wouldn't get a divorce so I could stay. (I'm pretty sure the company I work for would sponsor me anyway)

2. No. I have a Residence card valid for another 5 years.
3. Nope.
4. I'm scared to lose her. And feel very guilty that I pushed her into that place. I'm sorry. Part of the process is accepting your part of the responsability. I am doing that.

G
G
Originally Posted By: Fracesc
1. What about the joint account. I can get my paycheck changed as of tomorrow so it wont go through the joint one account.

Yes to the paycheck, but no to tomorrow.

2. The phone bill is on my name on the old place. Should I cancel that and let them cut her internet?

Yes to this, but do it on the day you expose.

Again, my worry with those actions is not that my wife gets upset but that she'll notice that I'm weird and suspect that I know about the affair.

Thanks for explaining this. You are absolutely correct and thinking with a clear head. Congratulations. You're doing much better than most Newcomers.

OK, with the above said. You are right. Stealth and not raising any suspicion is very important right now. STICK TO THIS.

The key here is that when you pull the rug out from under her feet it must hit her like a ton of bricks. That means, the day prior or on the day you expose to her you do this all at once. You send her into a complete tailspin.

1) Cut off all her lines of communication you can (WITHOUT NOTICE)

2) Move your funds from the joint account into a personal one where she has no access.

3) Change the account your paycheck goes into.

Hold off on the exposure to OMW for a day or two.

This has to be a timed sequence of events.

[/quote]

Page 10 of 86 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 85 86

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard