Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 86 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 85 86
G
G
Originally Posted By: Fracesc
question about going, dark. What if she finds out I've being hiding and tries to look for me at work to drop the bomb there?

She's just starting a new job and she's actually really busy.
Her commute is hell so chances are she won't do that.
But it's good to know how to react.

"Wow - you caught me at a really busy time. Gotta run."

And when she calls - "Wow - right in the middle of something. Shouldn't have picked up b/c I can't talk now. Try later. Bye."

Text message --- don't answer. Same for email.
Greek

Me45 H46
T25 M22
S21 & 19
D13
Separated and filed 8/08
Moved home 11/08

Happily ever after is one day at a time.
F
OP Offline
F
sorry but I just want to be prepared for every situation.

1. We have a joint account so she KNOWS if buy something or take cash out of the ATM. Even if I pay rent, she'll find out. She's going to know I'm just avoiding her. She's could react to that really angry. What should I do then?

2. What if she drops a letter at work then telling me it's over?

3. The guy she's having an affair with is flying over sometime in the near future.

Separated: March 1 * Affair discovered: 20-March * Exposed: 27 March * Def. separation: May 1st *

sitch:: http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1978639&page=1
F
OP Offline
F
I just realized that I've been spilling the beans all over this thread.
If I do move on with this idea and works. How do i make sure that my wife never reads this?

Separated: March 1 * Affair discovered: 20-March * Exposed: 27 March * Def. separation: May 1st *

sitch:: http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1978639&page=1
F
OP Offline
F
also,

I just realized that I've been spilling the beans all over this thread.
If I do move on with this idea and works. How do i make sure that my wife never reads this?

F
OP Offline
F
I'm working really hard in finding this OM's W name. But Im just thinking she's going to need proof about the affair and because they kept it secret, it's going to be hard.
I have some pictures but that's going to track the whole think to me and I was advice on this thread not to expose the affair to her. I'm not sure I want to do that. Should I?

Pls, I need ideas on how to drop the bomb on this OM's W.
Would posting something on his facebook wall be enough?
Friends and family will find out.

F
OP Offline
F
New found info:

My wife BF is helping her in this whole thing. The guy wanted to send her a gift home and wouldn't do it in his own name so my W BF helped him to disguise it as if it was from her.
She's cheering her up in going on with this. My guess she's feelig nostalgic for when she was having an aaffair and she was in love with the married guy. She thinks that by helping them in their affair she's redimning herself for the one she had with amarried man but failed.

G
G
Keep trying to find a way to find out the OM's wife. Either their address, her name, phone number etc. etc..

Maybe others on here can chime in with ideas..

YOU NEED TO CONTACT HIS WIFE.......

Before you do contact her you will need to gather all your evidence of the affair.... Copy of emails, the photos, etc..

Then come on here before you drop the bomb on his wife. You need to have this plan down to perfection. You will only get one chance to do it right.

Does anybody here have some ideas for Fracefc in finding out either her address, phone number or email???....

I think your best chance right now is to expose this affair and blow it out of the water. You need to call his bluff and see if he runs back to his wife if she really doesn't know. You need HER to tell you she knows or doesn't know.

Last edited by gucci loafer; 03/20/10 11:05 PM.
F
OP Offline
F
I had a problem with my ear last week. I couldn't listen. I'm tempted to send her an email saying I can't really talk right now because I can't listen to anything and I'm getting that checked. I'm not going to be available on email either. Going to a clinic, whatever.

G
G
Quote:
Also, it's worth noticing that her best friend followed the same pattern 4 years ago.
She divorced badly, started a relationship with a married man and now 4 years after that she's leaving the country cos she can't get over the fact that the guy neer left the wife and he is expecting a second baby with the wife.

Remember that. This is typical behavior of a married man with a mistress. More often than not, they lead the mistress on and don't leave the wife. They drop the mistress like a hot potato when the wife finds out and if the wife stays tough and doesn't roll over and allow him to cake eat. That is why you need to expose it now.

D
D

fracesc,

You have just experienced a massive emotional shock. In your situation, naturally you may feel panicked, and your mind will start racing and going in circles. You do not have to do anything today or tomorrow, and in fact you MUST NOT do anything yet except try to get more info. The most important thing at this moment is to get yourself centered emotionally. Doing something physical often helps. Go for a walk or a run, or whatever helps you.

What do you already know about OM that could help you find his wife? Do you have his first and last name? Do you know where he lives? Where he works?

Let your W contact you first. If by phone, don't answer. When she contacts, come back here.

1st
2nd
3rd
Current
Page 8 of 86 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 85 86

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard