Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 13 of 86 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 85 86
F
OP Offline
F
U don't know how appreciate your help, Gucci.
You acted like a true friend in the beginning pushing me to see the truth.
Without you I'd still be thinking about my stupid plan and feeling guilty for not being what she wanted me to be.

Respect and Love.

Separated: March 1 * Affair discovered: 20-March * Exposed: 27 March * Def. separation: May 1st *

sitch:: http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1978639&page=1
F
OP Offline
F
quick question, im not that good on FB

is this the DB group?

http://www.facebook.com/DivorceBusting?ref=ts

I can't seem to be able to contact any of you guys. Gnosis ?

Separated: March 1 * Affair discovered: 20-March * Exposed: 27 March * Def. separation: May 1st *

sitch:: http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1978639&page=1
G
G
Yes, that's the one. Look up the members list. I'm the one with a bald head and first name is Max.

K
K
yes, I believe it is.

F, there's one more thing, you keep saying that your "w would never do____" whatever.

That is out the window now because she is already doing things that you never thought she would do. Get that sort of thinking out of your head right now. This is a whole different ball game now. She has changed the rules.

You cannot trust her on any level right now. Please believe this and act accordingly.

I know this hurts, we have all been where you are.

You can do this.

G
G
Originally Posted By: Kimmie Lee
That is out the window now because she is already doing things that you never thought she would do. Get that sort of thinking out of your head right now. This is a whole different ball game now. She has changed the rules.

You cannot trust her on any level right now. Please believe this and act accordingly.

Listen to Kimmie. Good advice.

F
OP Offline
F
yes, I believe it is.

F, there's one more thing, you keep saying that your "w would never do____" whatever.

I know this hurts, we have all been where you are.

You can do this.

Im awakening here.

K
K
Good. Keep your head in the game.

(((Francesc)))

Oh, and try and get some sleep. What time is it where you are?

Last edited by Kimmie Lee; 03/21/10 02:15 AM.
F
OP Offline
F
Good. Keep your head in the game.

(((Francesc)))

Oh, and try and get some sleep. What time is it where you are?

very early in the morning. Yawn.

S
S
Wow, Fracesc, you spent the entire night obssessing how to win back a woman who is still in love with her old boyfriend,

said,

Quote:
So in front of the therapist she was as cold hearted as she had been saying "She was too much woman for me" "She doesn't hate me, she just doesn't love me" "She had wasted her youth on me", etc "I'm seconds away from being unfaithful to you"

and

Quote:
she'd find other alternatives, sex toys, etc to satisfy herself.

and you didnt even go to the damn aquarium to look at fish.

and to top it off she is leaching off you financially, doesnt even like talking to you, and your crumb is an electronic smiley face.

Fracesc. you are better than that, in fact you are as great as you want to be.

Next week she is planning on giving you the ax. Expect that!
Esp. if you go making an international phone call to this OM wife.
What if your wife says to you 'You just dont do it for me?'

Start living your life for yourself!
GET OVER THE CODEPENDENCE ASAP

Read over again what Greek wrote to you earlier,

Quote:
When you do meet with her, you say "W, I know about OM. I will not be part of an open marriage. You will either commit to working on our M and that will mean no contact with him. I will expect you to verify that with open cell phone and email accounts. If you will not agree to to no contact and to work on our M, I will begin interviewing lawyers tomorrow."

Until you do meet to have this discussion, disclose nothing to her. In fact, you should make yourself very hard to get in touch with until the meeting. Go dark.

Gucci and PDT have written some very good ones too. I'd memorize one of them. That's all you really need to say to this woman. You start talking all emotions and crying she is going to nasty. did before, thats her style.

I'd just ignore her from now on, if i ever saw her again say, 'I'm done.' But thats me. I would have walked out on the whole satisfaction thing with an fu. She really thinks that little of you?

If talking with her has any positive outcome I'd be suprised. She might actually admit to the other man and tell you they're in love. What you gonna say then, no your not here read DR?

Take the next 3 months to work on yourself. 2 weeks is not enough.
STOP THINKING ABOUT HER!

F
OP Offline
F
Originally Posted By: Gnosis
Yes, that's the one. Look up the members list. I'm the one with a bald head and first name is Max.

Will look for you.

Page 13 of 86 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 85 86

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard