Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 14 of 86 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 85 86
F
OP Offline
F
Originally Posted By: Steve McQueen
Wow, Fracesc, you spent the entire night obssessing how to win back a woman who is still in love with her old boyfriend,

I hear you and I will there to that side of the road believe me. But I can't do it without a cool head and I don't have one right now.

Separated: March 1 * Affair discovered: 20-March * Exposed: 27 March * Def. separation: May 1st *

sitch:: http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1978639&page=1
F
OP Offline
F
********************BIG BIG BIG BIG UPDATE *****************

I'm 90% positive I found the OM W name. I know what city are they based but dont have an address.

The 10% that im not sure about is, just because all i have is her Facebook page and I'm assuming it's her cos the OM slipped her first name on an msn talk to my W. I looked for that name in OM's FB friends and she's the only person with that name. She just joined facebook a few weeks ago and the OM was the first contact she added.

Enough evidence? Let me know what you think and if I should take any other meassures to confirm this. I've got a few leads I'm following already but I was thinking if it'd be a good idea to contact her directly on FB ask her for her mobile number to discuss a very sensitive matter with her. Or would that be dodgy? Maybe not a great idea.

I still don't know how to get her mobile or landline number. Working on this.

Anyway, I'm very close now. I need you to pls let me know how should I be preparing the bomb. I made screen grabs of all the emails that had evidence.

Thinking seriously of taking over her FB account to milk private messages but need to wait to when she's commuting for work so she wouldn't know I'm in and gets an alert. (A bit scared of this.)

BTW, the affair started properly after my wife asked me to move out. But I HAVE TO SAY, I ASKED LOUD AND CLEAR IF SHE WAS PLANNING TO SEE OTHER PEOPLE AND SHE SAID "NO" WITH TEARS IN HER EYES.

That's still a lie and an affair, isn't it?

Pls keep me posted with your advice, I've made all this progress only cos I had the best advice ever. Thank you infinitely to all of you.

Love
F

Last edited by Fracesc; 03/21/10 04:08 AM.

Separated: March 1 * Affair discovered: 20-March * Exposed: 27 March * Def. separation: May 1st *

sitch:: http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1978639&page=1
F
OP Offline
F
********** UPDATE ON THE BIG UPDATE *************

Yeah, I know i promised to sleep but I've tried for 3 hours and nothing even with sleeping pills.

So this woman I'm almost sure is the OM W doesn't seem to be very active on facebook BUT her sister seems to be there all the time. I wonder if I could approach her through the sister. A friend of mine has a friend in common with her. Trouble is, will she just give me her mobile just like that? Dunno..

Also could the bomb be drop by email? How else I'm going to send her all this? It's all digital! I think I do need some help in putting together the bomb. I'm 99% certain it's her. Her college and High School also match the area where she grew up.

Some decisions I made:

MONDAY

- first think I'll request for a meeting with one of the associates in my company who knows me and trusts me a lot. I'll explain the situation to him and ask him to "sponsor me" as it's very likely that I'll lose my Visa after dropping the bomb.

- In the same meeting I'll ask for my paycheck to be deposited in my personal account.

- No calling my wife tomorrow. Later in the week when she contacts me I'll make an excuse and say I was asked to work out of the city where I couldn't get any reception or internet (This happens a lot in the job I do). So won't be around until maybe the other weekend.

DECISIONS I STILL NEED TO MAKE

- When to take half of the money off the Joint account. I've mixed advice in here. I'm not resisting doing it, just don't want to tip her off. If I do that today, she'll find out immediately and will think somethings weird. Right now she's still thinking I'm a pushover. Could that play in my benefit? Let's say, doing that on tuesday or weds where she never will pay attention to the balance.

- Cancelling the phone like i think needs to be synchronized with dropping the bomb so she'll be in the dark when this happens. Or maybe it's a bad idea? She needs to feel when the bomb was drop? Would the OM tell her the bomb was dropped?

ALSO

- I still have some of my stuff in the house. Dont have keys. Though only a few papers are really important. also the phone line needs to be cancelled calling from the landline itself I think.

I'm thinking of making an excuse that I need to get some papers but that'd mean contacting her and letting her know that.

The benefits?
I'd could move all of my stuff to a storage near by. (easy thing to do)
and cancel that phone line for sure while she's at work.

More evidence

- I will milk facebook for more info while she's commuting to work. I already have the OM mobile phone number and will be trying to get proof from my phone company that my W contacted him at least once from here. (she did)

- The guy sent her flowers via a common girl friend using the friend's name not to raise suspicion. She paid for the flowers too so he wouldn;t have that on her cards statement. Proof of this flowers is on facebook, she posted and bragged about it. I have an email confirming it was from him all the way. So More evidence.

SOMETHING TO WORRY ABOUT

Her friend (yes, that one who has been encouraging her through all this, is moving with her. She lands early next month). That's why it's crucial that I get this done QUICKLY.

Ideas....?

I'm going to the gym in a couple of hours, that'll take my head off of this for a while. Hopefully some answers would appear.

Last edited by Fracesc; 03/21/10 06:43 AM.

R
R
Originally Posted By: Fracesc

BTW, the affair started properly after my wife asked me to move out. But I HAVE TO SAY, I ASKED LOUD AND CLEAR IF SHE WAS PLANNING TO SEE OTHER PEOPLE AND SHE SAID "NO" WITH TEARS IN HER EYES.

So that's the rule that makes it ok? Good to know.

Did she file for legal separation or divorce before starting the affair because I think she's still married to you regardless if she asked you to move out and on top of that I don't think the affair manifested itself the very second you moved out, methinks it was in progress even before you moved, something to think about ;-)

F
OP Offline
F
Agreed Robx plus SHE LIED consistently to me. She told me she wanted to stay there longer to mourn with her mom and all that time he was with the OM supported by her BF. She'd tell her mom she was sleeping over at her BFs place; She lied to everybody. And she already started telling her family about her decision to end things with be but no mention of the OM, the fact that he's married, etc

On a brighter note, I just coming back from the gym, everything hurts so good. I think I'm getting in the zone. No desperation, pure assertiveness.

Last edited by Fracesc; 03/21/10 10:04 AM.

F
OP Offline
F
Originally Posted By: Gnosis

Frac, I'm going to say this one more time: C A L M D O W N

You seem to be under the impression that this is a race when it's not. Time and patience are your allies here. THERE IS NO RUSH.

Sorry Gnosis. I appreciate your support and I am trying to calm down (I know it barely shows but I took anti depressants and even that couldn't sleep) Sorry, Im really doing my best.

I do understand it's no race but I do feel time is working against me.
There's this very small window of opportunity before the OM tells the wife.
In one of his emails he tells my wife "that might happen sooner than expected".

Also as soon as I start disconnecting the phone, moving money, etc she'll probably put more pressure on him, don;t you think? Since I'm out of the way.

Not to mention I have a [censored] storm consistently coming at me at work for the next months so I'm trying to maximize weekends.

So I did my home work, just need to get her phone number as we're in different continents I can't do it personally. Are FB and Email other methods? to reach her?

Pls read through my post and see if it's starting to look more like a plan.
Comments/ideas/slaps in the face are always welcome.

Thanks

Last edited by Fracesc; 03/21/10 10:46 AM.

F
OP Offline
F
False alarm.

Last edited by Fracesc; 03/21/10 10:55 AM.

F
OP Offline
F
I mean that false alarm was to erase a post.
I'm holding for instructions and comments on the plan i posted before.

F
OP Offline
F
Ok, more plans:

How to try and contact the OM's W now that I know her name and her FB page.

1. Contact her sister, as she's far more active on FB than OM W. And just be honest with her "Hi, I am Fresc, you don't know me but it's incredibly important that I get in touch with XXXX either via email or phone. I've tried FB but she won't reply. I know your first instinct will be to delete this. Pls, don't. With all my heart I'm telling you, it's crucial that I contact her. She deserves to know what's happening. Thank you."

Once I have OM W phone or email I'l work on the script.

2. Contact her sister with a fake female profile and pretend I'm mistaking he for her sister. Weren't you married to XXXX (OM? No? Oops sorry, oh, she's your sister! I met her at X event/party and we got along really well. Do you mind if I ask for her email address? (this takes at least 3 steps)

3. I have OM cell phone number. Is that any use? Could someone call him and say, sorry I thought this was (OM W) cellphone. Oh sorry, i must have made a mistake. DO you know her? Oh, she's your wife. Do you mind giving me her right number?
Not sure if I'd buy this.

4. OM cell phone number.... what else could i do with this...

5. White pages, thought this seems naive. No one registers.

THe problem with strangers calling to cell phones is that there are lots of extortions happening in Latinamerica so nobody will be giving out details there.

any feedback on this?

G
G
Wow.. You have been a busy man.

Looks like you are getting close here.

You have some ideas that are possibilities, but I think we need to think these over to make sure of the pluses and minuses of what could happen.

I am not real familiar with FB. Can you explain in a nutshell how it works? If you contact someone on FB, do their other friends or contacts see these conversations?

Let me know. My first instinct is to keep digging to get the OM's wife home phone or cell phone number or find out where she works or lives.

Keep digging here for now. Looks like some options could be opening up. As far as the FB way of contacting her sister or her, this sounds like a possibility. I would think it would be better to contact them is such a way that they would be curious enough to contact you to find out what you mean and are talking about. This would be better than just asking for a phone number. That probably wouldn't happen.

Page 14 of 86 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 85 86

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard