Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 22 of 86 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 85 86
D
D
Originally Posted By: Fracesc
Originally Posted By: Dudess
Remember, your W doesn't really care if you know. She is planning to tell you.

Is she? I think she still thinks she will get away with making me the reason this marriage is over.

I still think I lose a big opportunity to change her game and create a bigger crisis on her buttlerfly world if I anticipate her move.

What I should have said is that right now, she doesn't care if she loses you. She is not trying to have you and OM too.

We don't know if OM is trying to have both your wife and his.

You don't yet know the moves of the other players. You have to set things in motion, and be flexible.

1st
2nd
3rd
Current
D
D
You've probably lost a lot of weight...eat well

Expose to the OMW right away, even if you failed and you contact the wrong OMW. It took me some time (almost 4 months) to find exactly the OMW ID and confirmed her ID on FB. She never replied back, her 20 yo son did. He told me he will tell his mom right away She never did, but at least I was able to change/end the affair. That was about one year ago. Everything turned around for good. The OM didn't want to lose his family and kids. I even exposed to his boss, the District manager for a local major supermarket chain where the OM works.

I wish the best for you. The chances are higher than 50% the affair will "crash" after telling the OMW.

Me:52
W:50
M:30
D:19S:27
Discovered EA:08/08 denied
W insisted on D+ILYBNILWY:08/08
Exposed wrong OMW:10/08
Found exact OM's ID 2/09
Expose OMW son, not sure OMW knows yet
25 months after still a rollercoaster
S
S
Originally Posted By: dgtal
I wish the best for you. The chances are higher than 50% the affair will "crash" after telling the OMW.

but you have to make yourself the prize possession. lol. the one you just cant win. and, you need to relate on equal terms. you cannot be the guy so desperate to do anything to have his woman back that he loses himself in the process.

what is this about you not knowing anybody where you live?

F
OP Offline
F
Originally Posted By: Steve McQueen

what is this about you not knowing anybody where you live?

Well, she has family here, a cousin. Her father and sister are 4 hrs away by plane. I don't have family or close friends living here. Most of my "friends" here I know through her so they're her friends more than mine. Sure, I do have workmates I get along with but maybe just one true friend.

That's the price I paid for throwing myself at work and devoting the rest of my time to her. I felt guilty spending time with other people because I had so little time free that it was all for her.

Separated: March 1 * Affair discovered: 20-March * Exposed: 27 March * Def. separation: May 1st *

sitch:: http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1978639&page=1
F
OP Offline
F
Originally Posted By: dgtal
You've probably lost a lot of weight...eat well

Expose to the OMW right away, even if you failed and you contact the wrong OMW. It took me some time (almost 4 months) to find exactly the OMW ID and confirmed her ID on FB. She never replied back, her 20 yo son did. He told me he will tell his mom right away She never did, but at least I was able to change/end the affair. That was about one year ago. Everything turned around for good. The OM didn't want to lose his family and kids. I even exposed to his boss, the District manager for a local major supermarket chain where the OM works.

I've lost 3-4 pounds. Yes. Not feeling hungry, sleeping 3/5 hours if lucky.

My latest plan is to do this in synch (remember we're in different Time Zones)

Friday

4 pm Secure finances.

5 pm (my time). Expose to OM W and OM W sister. Full evidence. (She'll get her by 11 her breakfast her time zone or as soon as the sister arrives to her office)

*I'm hesitant to contacting OM W with too much anticipation as she will spill the beans before time to OM and OM will prevent my W. I do want to be the one Exposing to my W. To take this off my chest. Relief. I won't get that any other way.

6 or 7 pm (my time) Expose to W. In a public space, fairly far from home so that gives time OM W to digest bomb while W gets home and finds phone isn't working. My guess is W will go to a cafe near by with free wi fi.

7-8 pm Expose to W family by phone in this order: Mother, Father, Sister. Try and expose to cousin and his partner in person maybe (she's very likely to ask for their support first since they're here).

8-9 pm
Collect the rest of my from apartment. (W will be there and needs to open the door for me)

9 pm on Go dark. (question: even in W's family??)

Let me know what you think.

Last edited by Fracesc; 03/23/10 06:17 AM.

Separated: March 1 * Affair discovered: 20-March * Exposed: 27 March * Def. separation: May 1st *

sitch:: http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1978639&page=1
F
OP Offline
F
Pls do feel free to comment on this plan.
Which steps make o don't make sense but PLS try to explain me, WHY they don't make sense. That's the only way I can make an informed decision with out asking myself what if every 2 seconds. If you help me with this it'll help me apply my own judgement and go with that knowing that I'm doing what I THINK it's the best for this situation.

Sorry, if I've been all over the place in the last hours.
I'm trying to collect myself here and stand strong.

F
OP Offline
F
W trying to get in touch. This time it's email.

"Even if you have your reasons to not wanting to speak to me, at least tell me if you are all right, it's been 3 days since you said you'd call. I'm worried about you"

G
G
It is ok to answer her...

"I am fine. I have a lot going on right now and have been very busy."

THAT is all you should say or convey..

This also means that leaving her alone is working on her... she even knows EXACTLY how many days it has been since you said you would call...

Good job

She contacted YOU...

Last edited by gucci loafer; 03/23/10 10:59 AM.
G
G
Everything looks good to me except the part about exposing to your wife. I would let HER call me after she finds out that you exposed to his wife and sister, etc..

You need to prepare yourself for her being very angry.
She will more than likely be throwing everything she can think of at you and blaming you...

STICK to your guns. Be strong.

"I know I haven't been the perfect husband but you are having an affair, so don't blame me for that. That is totally YOUR doing and I am not apologizing for that."

Throw it right back at her. Be firm. Don't get caught in a long conversation. Cut her off after you say your piece and tell her you have to go. Let her be mad. Stay tough.

G
G

Frac,

Originally Posted By: gucci loafer
Everything looks good to me except the part about exposing to your wife. I would let HER call me after she finds out that you exposed to his wife and sister, etc..

I agree with the above BECAUSE OF THIS:

Originally Posted By: gucci loafer
"I know I haven't been the perfect husband but you are having an affair, so don't blame me for that. That is totally YOUR doing and I am not apologizing for that."

You save a trip to meet with her and use less words that could trip you up in the future. The less you say to her the better.

Page 22 of 86 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 85 86

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard