Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 27 of 86 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 85 86
P
P
Originally Posted By: steady
Originally Posted By: Gnosis
Remain NO CONTACT.

After you drop your exposure bomb pitch up at her place unannounced. Say, "I'm here to pick up the rest of my stuff" and keep quiet. Go in, get your stuff and get out.

Let her vent, scream and shout if she wants to. If she tries to trap you into any conversation, look her in the eye and tell her in a firm tone of voice, "At this point in time I have nothing to say to you."

IMPORTANT: GO WITH A FRIEND so you can have a witness. She is less likely to make a scene then.

Better yet go with a small digital recorder. That's what I did. It's amazing how powerful a recording is.

AGREE WITH THIS. ^

Puppy

F
OP Offline
F
Big day today.
Put your 3D glasses on.
I'm going in.

(deep breath)

Separated: March 1 * Affair discovered: 20-March * Exposed: 27 March * Def. separation: May 1st *

sitch:: http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1978639&page=1
G
G

Good luck

and remember: Cool, Calm, Collected and Confident.

L
L
good luck!!

K
K
Thinking good thoughts for you today, Sweetie.

Damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead!

And I'm wondering just how much self-righteousness and "outrage" will be exhibited by your Mrs. when you deliver the Shock and Awe.

Stay strong.

There is a Native American concept that I like to think of when I am facing adversity. It says that you stand strong, like a buffalo facing a fierce, North wind. Just plant your feet, face into the buffeting winds, and let them gust over you till it passes.

Last edited by Kimmie Lee; 03/26/10 12:22 PM.
P
P
To the bat poles . . . cool

M
M
Frac -

I don't know you, but have been following along. The very best of luck. You've really done well w/your plan. Now execute! You are so brave. Be proud!

Me-46, D-21, S15, S13

After many years w/my head in the sand...
I FILED
Divorced 6/2011

The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.
K
K
I must agree. I've never seen anyone get it together and swing into action this quickly before.

F
OP Offline
F
Sent evidence to OM W already and her sister.
Should hear about them shortly.

Wife Exposing speech. To be done by phone.
Pls let me know what do you think.
Too harsh? Too soft? Too LONG?

Clock is Ticking.

W: Hello?

Me

Hi, X.

I just called you to let you know, that I know what you've been doing and I won't put up with it.

I gave you space, I respected your decision of not seeing each, I was a gentleman and you paid me by betraying my trust.

Sure, I wasn't a perfect husband, but while I was still trying to work on our marriage you decided become an adulterous woman.

You thought it was a good decision, to go from being a priority in my life, to being second in married man's life.

Ok, that's your decision, you live with that but I won't be a part of that.

I wonder, how can someone who speaks so much about love and gratitude can keep so cool about destroying innocent children's lives?

I guess it's to do with the way you interpret the law of atracction, "take care of your own happiness, be selfish"

I'm starting to like that though, actually, so from now on, I'll only care about myself and what I want.

The old me, who used to consider you for everything, is gone.

You've lost all of my trust.

So I'm letting you know that as of today, I'll be taking every meassure to protect myself and our marriage from your reckless behaviour.

I can't trust you.

Oh, and one more thing.

I remember you telling me how you needed a real man and I was just a kid.

Well, dear. You see, Real men don't go betraying their wives and their children and chasing lovers.

Real men protect their marriages and their wives at all costs.

And that's exactly what I'm going to do.

bye.

Last edited by Fracesc; 03/26/10 02:18 PM.

Separated: March 1 * Affair discovered: 20-March * Exposed: 27 March * Def. separation: May 1st *

sitch:: http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1978639&page=1
F
OP Offline
F
Thank you all for your kind words of support.
This has been going good. I'm feeling strong.

Money has been transfered. Bomb waiting to be opened.
Wife not having a clue I'm about to call in a couple of hours.

Then, family.

Page 27 of 86 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 85 86

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard