F
Originally Posted By: Puppy Dog Tails
Originally Posted By: Fracesc
Friday. It's always been friday.
I wake up. I Secure finances then:

1. Expose OM W first thing
2. Wait
3. Expose W family
4. Wait for W to call and rip me a new one.
5. Get my stuff
6. Go dark.

Fair enough.

Puppy

Gone to GAL until Friday.
Will keep you posted.

Separated: March 1 * Affair discovered: 20-March * Exposed: 27 March * Def. separation: May 1st *

sitch:: http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1978639&page=1
G
G
Originally Posted By: lolawar
are you in risk management? work for NASA?

LOL.

When I dropped the bomb on H bosses..I got a completely different response than what I expected. I thought my H was going to be crazed...he was actually embarressed and ashamed.

That's why mind reading trips us up.

Try to limit your expectations...your W if human..you cannot control the way she is going to react..just remain confident afterwards...no apologies...stay strong.

Very good advice Lola.

Frac is strong and he's handling this pretty well. It's the "idle" time that is making him look like he's dithering. The sitting around and waiting drives us all nuts. That's why we GAL... to keep us busy and reduce the "idle" time.

C
C
Why #4..... Waiting is her in control.

Why rip a new one.

Take some time to write out your boundary. Since it is by phone.

I would assume 4 would be Have speach written out before me. I continue to expose to friends of the marriage.

I then take time to go for a very long walk and I keep walking to clear my head. Just the sound of life around you.

Then you call her and you say what you wrote. Then you hang up.

Take control. You are the one who is acting by george. She is reacting. I am not going to reread your thread. I know you have worked long and hard on this. But IMHO. You need to show grace , tough love and the high road. You need to state your boundaries when you are ready and prepared. And you do it. Set a stop watch for 3 minutes when you call her. And you call her when your ready. If your speech is over 3 minutes its too long. And if she does not answer. Then you know you are still ready when she calls you. And when she does you put your hand up in the air and you stay.

STOP. You are going to listen to me right now. If you say one word before I am done I am hanging this phone up.

Speak.

Hang the phone up.

Turn phone off.

Go do what you got to do to release the stress from the day.

Flowers always make people better, happier, and more helpful; they are sunshine, food and medicine for the soul.
unconditional love is awesome!
F
OP Offline
F
Will do that.
I'm in control, not her.

Not really considering expose to friends, just family.
Friends will judge her and condemn her, family won't.

I don't want to humiliate her.

I still love her.

Maybe not as my partner but as a human being that gave me (to this day) the most 12 amazing years of my life. (minus this 1 month).

Out of respect for that, I'll show grace even when I'm being firm.

Ta.

Separated: March 1 * Affair discovered: 20-March * Exposed: 27 March * Def. separation: May 1st *

sitch:: http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1978639&page=1
L
L
^ you're too nice Frac

M44 H41
M20 T23
3 older teens
Bomb Nov 09 "i'm not happy"
EA Nov 09 w/coworker
Another PA in Mar 10
I Filed Apr 10
D final Dec 10
F
OP Offline
F
Originally Posted By: luvless
^ you're too nice Frac

Well, I think my W will disagree with you if you call her Friday night.

P
P
Originally Posted By: Fracesc
Originally Posted By: luvless
^ you're too nice Frac

Well, I think my W will disagree with you if you call her Friday night.

Now I don't care WHO you are, that's just plain damned FUNNY!

LMAO!!! laugh laugh laugh

Puppy

K
K
Ditto!

LMMFAO!!

G
G

Don't say anything to your wife's BF. It isn't worth wasting your anger on her and it isn't her fault.

Let it go. Your wife is a big girl and this falls ENTIRELY on her shoulders. Put the blame where it goes. Your wife.

Last edited by gucci loafer; 03/25/10 02:29 AM.
S
S
Originally Posted By: Gnosis
Remain NO CONTACT.

After you drop your exposure bomb pitch up at her place unannounced. Say, "I'm here to pick up the rest of my stuff" and keep quiet. Go in, get your stuff and get out.

Let her vent, scream and shout if she wants to. If she tries to trap you into any conversation, look her in the eye and tell her in a firm tone of voice, "At this point in time I have nothing to say to you."

IMPORTANT: GO WITH A FRIEND so you can have a witness. She is less likely to make a scene then.

Better yet go with a small digital recorder. That's what I did. It's amazing how powerful a recording is.

MySitch
Me-47
STBXW-41
D-5
S-8
ILYBNILWY-01/08
Want a D- 01/09
Physical Sep-01/10
D filed-06/10
Got 50% custody=09/11
Ride that wave!
Page 26 of 86 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 85 86