Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 76 of 86 1 2 74 75 76 77 78 85 86
R
R
Originally Posted By: Bummedout
Originally Posted By: robx

Can you send someone to jail because they fall out of love with you and and fall in love with someone else?

Yes, if they do it before a divorce is finalized. One just doesn't "fall in love" with someone else by accident. Many, many other 'little rules and trusts' have to be broken along the way before one could reach the point of "falling in love" with someone else while still married to another person. As far as I'm concerned, I'd have no problem with sending someone to jail for a year, depending on the circumstance. Not sure why I'm even answering you question Robx, I suppose for others who might have the same question.

WOW, so you're saying that you consciously decide who you fall in love with? Maybe I'm not understanding you correctly (if that's the case, what a surprise?)

I put you in a room with 10 women, I pick which one you get to fall in love with and you just fall in love like that?

No.

Attraction between 2 people is an emotional response based on so many different things - it's not a choice. You don't get to choose who you are attracted to and fall in love with (at least I never have in my own experiences), you just fall in love with someone and it happens.

Like it or not, it is possible for people to fall out of love with their spouses and significant others, these forums are filled with people where this has happened and it's possible for them to fall in love with other people.

Affairs suck, adultery sucks and it does seem sometimes that loyalty, commitment, fidelity are all foreign concepts.

What's next if we throw people in jail for falling out of love with their spouses? If you take your spouse for granted, don't give them all the attention, love, and security that they want that you go to jail as well?

If that's the case we're all going to jail then.

W
W
Robx,

I have to say that at first, I found you a little blunt, but my experience lines up pretty well with what you say. It really takes most people quite some time to get to where you are about things.

I'll agree with not necessarily chosing to fall in love with someone, but staying in love is a choice.

I beleive that many of the WAS's choices are meant to protect their egos from guilt and facing the truth about how they are conducting themselves. They have a very hard time looking in the mirror. No one wants to see themselves as an adulterer, liar, thief....this is where fruitopia comes in. They can act like a narcissist and suffer no consequences. By pursuing and accomidating, the LBS is enabling and reinforcing WAS behavior.

The best thing you can do is let go and move on. There's no place in 'fruitopia' for FormelyknownasF. Ugh, and why would you want to live with the abuse anyway?

respect

Formerly SGfan
M:38
W:33
M:8 yrs
T:10 yrs
Bomb: Dec '08
Separated: 4/18/09
Divorce: 8/28/09
XW Affair began: April 08
B
B

WOW, so you're saying that you consciously decide who you fall in love with? Maybe I'm not understanding you correctly

Dang . . . are you that dense? Tip: No, you aren't understanding me correctly. What I said, and after rereading my post it's pretty clear, that I meant that folks don't just "accidentally" fall in love with someone else while they're married to another. It only happens when they have "Let" it happen. But dang . . .I already said that, didn't I?

As a married man, I don't "tempt fate" by flirting with other women. I don't take them as my confidantes, I don't do "innocent lunches" and other stuff that can lead to trouble, and again, anyone with half a brain knows what I meant. But hey, you'd rather antagonize. No problem. Yer a cat toy, Rob.

Life may be short, but . . . well . . . it actually IS short, now that I think about it . . . . particularly when compared to planetary formation and stuff.
R
R
Originally Posted By: Bummedout
No problem. Yer a cat toy, Rob.

is that with or without catnip?

Bummedout, I bow to your superior intellect & logic,
maybe we can let Formerly have his thread back now.

meow ;-)

S
S
I put you in a room with 10 women,

SPEED DATING!

R
R
- and he was calling me an a$$hole,
in my example I put him in a room with 10 women,
those are decent odds,
he should be thankful! ;-)

F
OP Offline
F
quote=robx]I put you in a room with 10 women, [/quote]

What's the address?

Separated: March 1 * Affair discovered: 20-March * Exposed: 27 March * Def. separation: May 1st *

sitch:: http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1978639&page=1
S
S
Rob's a cat toy. LOL.

Verbal jousting gets outrageous.

YOU. YOU. YOU. Montel Wannabe.

hahahahahahahha

B
B
Thought you were gonna surrender the thread Rob? Keep in mind you are the one who hijacked it to take a rather banal shot at me in the first place . . .and definitely without catnip.

P.S. Some of you kiss this morons butt too much. Have at it though.

Life may be short, but . . . well . . . it actually IS short, now that I think about it . . . . particularly when compared to planetary formation and stuff.
S
S
Random Thoughts on Last Resort Technique ...

Page 76 of 86 1 2 74 75 76 77 78 85 86

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard