Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 80 of 86 1 2 78 79 80 81 82 85 86
F
OP Offline
F
Originally Posted By: Puppy Dog Tails

I hope you will. You never know what kind of twists and turns your sitch may take, and folks here are already familiar with you. Puppy

Will do, dude. Will do. Just making sure, it might just become a diary of a guy trying to find himself again. Who knows. As you said, life is full of surprises.

Separated: March 1 * Affair discovered: 20-March * Exposed: 27 March * Def. separation: May 1st *

sitch:: http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1978639&page=1
S
S
Originally Posted By: FormelyknownasF
Do I really want to sneak in and take advantage of the fact she's not there?

why? were you planning on peeing in her orange juice?

L
L
NO it's the TOOTHBRUSH for peeing on!

Reality is that which, if you don't believe in it, doesn't go away.
F
OP Offline
F
Originally Posted By: Steve McQueen
[quote=FormelyknownasF]Do I really want to sneak in and take advantage of the fact she's not there?

she deserves more than that but I always will be proud that I walked out from this relationship not being an ass-orifice

Separated: March 1 * Affair discovered: 20-March * Exposed: 27 March * Def. separation: May 1st *

sitch:: http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1978639&page=1
F
OP Offline
F
Originally Posted By: Steve McQueen

why? were you planning on peeing in her orange juice?

she deserves more than that but I will always be proud of walking away from this relationship not being an ass-orifice

P
P
Originally Posted By: FormelyknownasF
Originally Posted By: Puppy Dog Tails

I hope you will. You never know what kind of twists and turns your sitch may take, and folks here are already familiar with you. Puppy

Will do, dude. Will do. Just making sure, it might just become a diary of a guy trying to find himself again. Who knows.

That'll be the 834th one of those on this group of DB Forums then. smile

In times of pain and chaos, can come . . . good stuff.

Puppy

F
OP Offline
F
Ok. Today is the day. This is what I intend to do.

I'm hiring a van and a driver. The driver will help me carry the boxes
so he'll be my "buffer" if things get intense.

I will be polite but scarce on words and confident. I will try to keep the conversation to "hi" "yes" "no" and "bye". I will only ask things if it's unavoidable.

Now, it's very, very unlikely but what if she wants to talk?

My guess is telling her it's not the time or place to do that. We can arrange for that some other time, let's say Sunday. (This is in part for her not controlling me but also because I have been invited to a BBQ which I don't intend to miss!)

Again, it's unlikely but just wanted to know what you guys think.
Or should I reject talking to her on the basis that it's now me who is not interested?

Thanks.

Last edited by FormelyknownasF; 05/15/10 06:30 AM.

L
L
Thinking of you formerly

Reality is that which, if you don't believe in it, doesn't go away.
C
C
I would say you don't be a prick or an a$$ towards her. Remember it's her loss not yours. At this is how I am thinking.
I would be telling her that your in a hurry to get this stuff done because I have somewhere to go and can't be late so that chat will have to happen another day. I say stick to those short replies and make your way out. You need to appear that your moving on for you. Good luck to you

M 43 W 43
S15 S 12 D 10
ILYBNILWY ( Dec 2009)
Sleeping separate rooms April 8 2010.
Sep as of 07/14/2010
W moving out 07/31/2010
No OM confirmed ( yet)
F
OP Offline
F
Ok, getting ready. Waiting for my driver.
Thanks for your support and wishes.

Deep breath.

Page 80 of 86 1 2 78 79 80 81 82 85 86

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard