Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 84 of 86 1 2 82 83 84 85 86
F
OP Offline
F
Yeah, McQueen, I'm all for know yourself. But that doesn't mean fckn' other people's lives in the process and show no remorse, does it?

She's still thinking this is all part of a divine plan, law of attracting, etc. I quote.

"No point in looking back, that's like a caterpillar growing wings and then not flying".

So, let's just pretend nothing ever happened.
Denying one's self and not taking responsibility for one's actions.

How's that to know oneself?

Separated: March 1 * Affair discovered: 20-March * Exposed: 27 March * Def. separation: May 1st *

sitch:: http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1978639&page=1
S
S
It doesnt matter what she thinks now does it?

It reads to me through these 84 pages that she has been holding you back. Upset, unhappy, thinking about how to get things back to the way they were instead of moving forward. There is a "divine plan" in motion for you, and that is clearly why you need to know yourself!

F
OP Offline
F
Want to hear something funny? Remember I was traveling around Europe?
Ok so I submitted my expenses to my company and after not getting them back for almost two months, I found out they paid that money into my joint account by mistake. Who has that money now? My wife.

My company is aware of this and admit their mistake so they're paying me the money agai. Now, they have asking me to try and recover the original payment from my (ex) W.

I contacted her asking to transfer the money back to me in a civilized, courteous way.

So far, not a word about this or the papers she agreed to send.

Separated: March 1 * Affair discovered: 20-March * Exposed: 27 March * Def. separation: May 1st *

sitch:: http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1978639&page=1
P
P
Two words:

Wire fraud.

Puppy

G
G
Originally Posted By: Puppy Dog Tails
Two words:

Wire fraud.

Puppy

AGREED!

Send her a message that the company is thinking of pursuing criminal proceedings. See how she jumps on that ship.

M:11 | T:12 | Status: Married
4C's of WAS communication: Cool, Calm, Collected and CONFIDENT
P
P
During my sitch, I caught my wife taking my personal prescription info out of my drawer (for my ADs), and stashing it -- presumably to use against me legally (I later confirmed that was the case, thru intel). So upon advice on got on this forum, I printed out a whole bunch o' stuff from the internet about the HPAA laws, and how that's a felony, and purposely left it lying on the kitchen counter.

I also RETURNED the paperwork that she had (it was the label and that printed out list of side effects, etc., that typically accompanies a prescription) to its rightful owner. cool

Of course, the really cool dynamic of this whole thing -- which was NOT lost on me at the time -- was that there wasn't a damned thing she could say about me taking it from her drawer, because she wasn't supposed to have it to begin with!! smirk smirk smirk

The other really foolish thing she did (my DB mentor had this theory that people in affairs instantly lose 40 I.Q. points. He was dead serious, and I think pretty accurate in that assessment, actually) was that -- even AFTER I "stole" the prescription paperwork back from her drawer and returned it to MY drawer the FIRST time, she did it AGAIN a second time, and then when I took it back AGAIN (this was before I printed out and left the HPAA stuff for her to find), she made note of what my two prescriptions were on a piece of paper, so she wouldn't have to take my paperwork again. So now I had her notes, in her own handwriting!!!

Puppy

Last edited by Puppy Dog Tails; 06/09/10 09:17 PM.
W
W
The sad thing is that they bput themselves in realy bad situations. Maybe it's Karma, but not too long ago, my xw swiped $5 of my money out of our old joint account. $5!!
SHe said she deperately needed the money and paid it back at the end of the month. She now lives with the OM who doesnt have a job so she pays all the bills, food, etc.

Formerly SGfan
M:38
W:33
M:8 yrs
T:10 yrs
Bomb: Dec '08
Separated: 4/18/09
Divorce: 8/28/09
XW Affair began: April 08
P
P
Five dollars???

T
T
FIVE DOLLARS?! holy moly!

M: 32
H: 34
S:5
D: 3
D: 1
Together 11 years
Married 7
Bomb: PA/EA 8/13/09 (for 1 year on and off)
ILYBINILWY: 08/09

"The end of suffering happens with the end of wanting."
-Laura Munson
F
OP Offline
F
This keeps getting weird:

Got a phone call from my my former landlady. My wife hasn't paid rent and she can't get hold of her... This is extremely unusual, my W is the kind of person who pays the bills way ahead of the due date. She's very organised.

I'm a bit worried. I can understand she doesn't want to talk to me but... the landlady?

Page 84 of 86 1 2 82 83 84 85 86

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard