Just popping in to say hello!

M: 32
H: 34
S:5
D: 3
D: 1
Together 11 years
Married 7
Bomb: PA/EA 8/13/09 (for 1 year on and off)
ILYBINILWY: 08/09

"The end of suffering happens with the end of wanting."
-Laura Munson
C
OP Offline
C
Today is my 11 year wedding anniversary.

My H texted me our secret code word for "I love you".

I waited about an hour and texted him back. I wasn't going to but I thought why in hell sit here and stew.

My text to him: While I am sure you sent this text with the best of intentions I feel it is very insensitive given the choices you made to text me on what should have been our 11 yr. wedding anniversary.

As I suspected he didn't text back. I am sure he is thinking what a bitch I am after he did *such* a nice thing. Unreal.

This is the THIRD wedding anniversary we have been apart, the third wedding anniversary he has been with OW and the third anniversary he contacted me.

He has NO regard for my feelings. NONE. And he thinks he is being nice.

N
N
Quote:
Today is my 11 year wedding anniversary.

My H texted me our secret code word for "I love you".

My jaw dropped when I read this. HOW INSENSITIVE!!!! HOW SELFISH!!! Grrrrrrr!!!

Quote:
I waited about an hour and texted him back. I wasn't going to but I thought why in hell sit here and stew.

and you know what? sometimes we just need to do what we feel! 180s might be good practice even when you aren't busting a divorce, but then we are human and should be allowed to express our emotions at opportune times!

Quote:
My text to him: While I am sure you sent this text with the best of intentions I feel it is very insensitive given the choices you made to text me on what should have been our 11 yr. wedding anniversary.

As I suspected he didn't text back. I am sure he is thinking what a bitch I am after he did *such* a nice thing. Unreal.

I didn't think that was bitchy at all. Although, I anticipated that you might say something bitchy because I WOULD HAVE TOO! But when I read it, I thought "that was very civil of City and she could have said 'f you, a hole!'" not that you really would have said that- you don't sound trashy! But my point is you were calm and polite and stating your feelings. Well done.

Quote:
This is the THIRD wedding anniversary we have been apart, the third wedding anniversary he has been with OW and the third anniversary he contacted me.

How did you respond to the last 2 times?

Quote:
He has NO regard for my feelings. NONE. And he thinks he is being nice.

This is what just baffles me about the cheaters! I have seen this in others' cases as well! And in my own! They think they are being nice when it just makes it worse. I think WN reminded me that they can't see past their nose and it is true.

Hang in there, City!

me,34
exH,34
S,16 months
S:3/31/09-left for OW
started DBing 10/09
d final: sometime 10/10
current:
http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2022856&page=1
met in 2004

L
LSG Offline
L
CG,

Very good response to him.

That is not funny or sweet what he texted you on a day that meant something to you and still probably does. He sounds like a real "cold-hearted" person to me.

I wish you the best with these difficult days.

WASs have no regards for the LBS. They are really insensitive and selfish.

Keep taking care of yourself.

ME-41 W-33 M-8 D-8 S-4 D 5/17/2010
www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1961097#Post1961097
I
I
CG, hope you're doing well and staying away from those panick attacks.

As for the text...he's with OW and he's sending you 'i love you'? sigh- they're in their own little world. I don't know though sometimes it's just satisfying in a way to see how screwed up they really are...

((hugs))

Me: 35|WAW: 38|D: 6yo | http://tinyurl.com/2dxx7m6
Feb 2006, left, came back in two weeks
Aug 2006, left again
Apr 2007, filed for divorce
Dec 2007, reunited
Mar 2010, moved out, filed again
Page 23 of 23 1 2 21 22 23

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard