Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 86 of 86 1 2 84 85 86
D
D
Okay. That makes more sense.

I think "I'm not going to fight with you" means "You totally called me on my BS." I haven't a clue about the rest.

Do you need to take any further steps to protect yourself financially? People tend to lose a lot of money when they get into the LOA/Hicks. (Learning how to attract abundance isn't cheap ya know. crazy)

1st
2nd
3rd
Current
F
OP Offline
F
thanks dudess. i already took all of the steps to protect myself financially. she cant touch me.

funny that you say that. she is been planning forever a trip to one of those abraham cruises or conventions and now nothing cant stop her. shes definitelly goung to blow a few grand in there.

im a little surprised that the 'best news she has had in a long time" come from the person she dumped.

I really dont know what to reply or if i should reply.
i told her to stop sending me emails to work.

Separated: March 1 * Affair discovered: 20-March * Exposed: 27 March * Def. separation: May 1st *

sitch:: http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1978639&page=1
W
W
One thing to note...I've noticed that when I have coupled my "standing my ground" and "bad news" emails with happy niceties about how I'm doing.... my xw ignores the uncomfortable stuff and focuses on the happy joy stuff. So, I've resorted to not letting her know how I'm doing at all and just being neutral and all about business.

I get better results that way. Oh...dont forget the "respinse requested" phrase.

Formerly SGfan
M:38
W:33
M:8 yrs
T:10 yrs
Bomb: Dec '08
Separated: 4/18/09
Divorce: 8/28/09
XW Affair began: April 08
Page 86 of 86 1 2 84 85 86

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard