Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 85 of 86 1 2 83 84 85 86
P
P
Unfortunately it's not UNUSUAL behavior for WAS's. Once they go off the deepend the fineline from fantasy and reality continues to grow. That is why it is CRITICAL to seperate finances and protect yourself ASAP.

God Speed. PMA

C
C
Quote:
Maybe it's Karma

No it's the Law of Attraction. smirk

M22,H45,W45 S21/18D12
Retain faith that you will prevail in the end, regardless of the difficulties and at the same time confront the most brutal facts of your current reality, whatever they might be.
P
P
Not to mention the laws of gravity wink

W
W
Originally Posted By: timehealsall
FIVE DOLLARS?! holy moly!

Yes five dollars. I'm kind of glad to have that sort of drama out of my life now.

Formerly SGfan
M:38
W:33
M:8 yrs
T:10 yrs
Bomb: Dec '08
Separated: 4/18/09
Divorce: 8/28/09
XW Affair began: April 08
F
OP Offline
F
OK, here's what happened now.

It's been a month since she offered to send me my papers and more than a week since I ask her to send the wrongly paid money back.

After days without knowing anything about my ex W I worried a bit about her and sent a message to her cousin. I told him that I had a call from the landlady and that it was unusual for her not to pay rent so it'd be a good idea to give her a call. I told him there was no need to report back to me anything, "just make sure she's ok" I wrote.

A week after this, I finally hear from my W. A cold and rude email.

--
F,
I don't have the time or energy to keep on solving your life problems. You can get the papers through other means.

About the money, I'm taking it as a first payment for the money I* (She should had said we) loan to your mother. I expect the rest to be paid by the end of the year as agreed.

I want to ask you please to stop calling my family to wash my dirty laundry in public. It's very embarrassing to get a call from my cousin all worried for something it's not important. If you have anything to ask me or want to know how am I doing, call me directly.

X

-----

I wanted to reply immediately because it made me very angry but I thought I'd share this here first and get your opinion.

My thoughts are

- Please remember that it was YOU who offered to send those papers, not me. I took care of it all already. And btw, I fail to see how cheating on me with a married man is solving my life problems.

- About the money. I'll pass your message to the Finance Director of the company. One question I'll ask is, do you really want to make this about money? Haven't you done enough? Because if you want to do maths, we can start by taking off that debt the rent's deposit that you'll get from the apartment once you vacate it, all the things you kept and most importantly, the ticket and money you spent in our Anniversary trip because I refuse to pay for your affair.

- I can understand your embarrassment because I was equally embarrassed to get a call from the landlady asking me to pay the rent because she couldn't get hold of you. It might not be a big deal for you, but it's a big deal to me.

- I tried to contact you directly but you don't reply my msgs so, what am I supposed to do?. And also, pls remember the one who didn't want to meet up and talk was you. Not me.

Separated: March 1 * Affair discovered: 20-March * Exposed: 27 March * Def. separation: May 1st *

sitch:: http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1978639&page=1
P
P
Sounds about right to me. Stand your ground!

Puppy

P
P
Ditto!!

She's trying to blame you for her situation. Just give it right back to her. Dont carry her stuff for her.

Stay strong. PMA

F
OP Offline
F
ok so i sent that email with my thoughs and all in a couldnt be happier tone of voice and this is what she replied:

im not going to fight with you. i was very pleased to get your email and to know that you are happy and doing great. thats the best news i have received in a long time. thank you.

nice day to you too.

x

did she snap?

Separated: March 1 * Affair discovered: 20-March * Exposed: 27 March * Def. separation: May 1st *

sitch:: http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1978639&page=1
D
D
confused I'm confused. I didn't get a 'happy tone' from your above draft. Did you change it?

1st
2nd
3rd
Current
F
OP Offline
F
no no i didnt change it. it was tough what i meant is that at some point i said "no one is asking you to solve my problems because i actually have very. this whole thing you did has opened so many lots of doors for me. ive met new people and couldint be happier.I dont need you.

i just say im happy and doing well. but the rest of the email is in line with what i posted here previously

thanks dudess

Page 85 of 86 1 2 83 84 85 86

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard