Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 22 of 33 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 32 33
S
OP Offline
S
Originally Posted By: Allen A
In your particular case you have a threat that is only short term anyhow...

It's been two years. If I had to do it all over again knowing what I know now, I would have exposed her THE DAY she was supposed to give her dissertation proposal, thrown her for a loop, and made her miss the deadline. She would have been gone THEN.

You have indicated OW does not want your H long term...

I know that, she knows it, the police do, as does my lawyer and everyone who has read my thread. You know who doesn't and wouldn't believe it? WH!

Argh!!!!

S
OP Offline
S
Originally Posted By: WhatNow
Quote:
WH asked me if I'd like to a go to a colleague's house for 4th of July.

Here's an opportunity to shoot holes in the committee's opinion of you!

Take something homemade....make sure the kids look cute....Put on your best smile and keep it there....What else??

Sing WH's praises so it gets back to committee.

It will:

1. Confuse them
2. Make them wonder if WH is telling the truth about me

(Cue evil laugh) Wha-ha-ha-ha!

Thanks, WhatNow! smile

A
A
YOur Husband SR is not going to believe he's being used.. he's addicted to a romantic fantasy that everyone is enabling... He's on cloud nine.. you think he's going to land that plane because you tell him he's out of gas?

Nope, he's going to wait to see it crash into a mountainside like every other addict does...

Addicts end their addictions when they hit rock bottom, not when they are soaring above the cities every night...

S
OP Offline
S
YOur Husband SR is not going to believe he's being used.. he's addicted to a romantic fantasy that everyone is enabling... He's on cloud nine.. you think he's going to land that plane because you tell him he's out of gas?

Nope, he's going to wait to see it crash into a mountainside like every other addict does...

Addicts end their addictions when they hit rock bottom, not when they are soaring above the cities every night...

I know - I've tried telling him again and again to no avail. So I've stopped.

Once the affair is over and OW is gone, I'm going to pull out the evidence I have - OW's OWN words, both in writing and from a conversation I taped with her - and share it with WH. He will be ticked!

I may not be able to stop the affair now while he's addicted, but I CAN destroy any professional relationship they have in the future. Without his support, she'll crash and burn. She'd have washed out already if it weren't for him.

The female faculty refer to her as "whoralina" and "da ho" - wonder how bad it's going to get once WH withdraws his support and they REALLY get nasty! Lol!

A
A
Affairs very often don't end pleasant... ask GMan here on this forum... OM ran back to his wife and told his wife that GMan's wife meant nothing to her etc and made GMan's wife out to be a sleaze... OM's wife sent all that convo right back to Gman who shared it wtih his wife... she is as disgusted with OM now as Gman is and neither one of them has any respect for the OM anymore...

Can you imagine having a sick twisted fantasy about a guy you are having sex with for months only to see emails and voice recordings after the affairs over of him painting you out as a sleaze?

Right now SR your H won't beleive it even if you played back a video tape of it... She's all sharm that OW you have... and it might turn out to be a fight, but it won't end anything... It's best to save that for after its over and it is more convincing...

I am just shocked that the other women at the uni aren't doing anythign about her... I would be sending notes to all of the journals she's trying to get published to sayign she's sleepign withi someone whos' doing the work for her... In acadamia using someone else's work and passing it off as your own is a big no no...

If she isnt' giving him credit AND she's sleepign with him I can't imagine a journal that would want to publish a single paper she would offer to them...

I would just tell her no sorry your work isn't acceptable and tell her to try to publish elsewhere...

Last edited by Allen A; 07/01/10 12:23 AM.
S
OP Offline
S
Affairs very often don't end pleasant... Right now SR your H won't beleive it even if you played back a video tape of it... It's best to save that for after its over and it is more convincing...

I had come to the same conclusion. She can "do no wrong" right now.

I am just shocked that the other women at the uni aren't doing anythign about her... I would be sending notes to all of the journals she's trying to get published to sayign she's sleepign withi someone whos' doing the work for her... In acadamia using someone else's work and passing it off as your own is a big no no...

You'd think, right? But as far as I know, no one's saying anything. I've been tempted more than once to expose OW to the journals she's published in and ask for a retraction on the basis of fraud. My WH has said his goal in life is to never print a retraction. Would LOVE for her to be the reason for it!

A
A
He may end up eating his words when this ends badly and he ralizes he's been used and played for a fool

S
OP Offline
S
One can only hope! But there's a climate of adulterous acceptance here that we've never experienced at any other university we've been at. Doubt anyone here has the balls to do it!

S
OP Offline
S
Spent another pleasant evening with WH watching the Liam Neeson movie "Taken," about a divorced former CIA agent who reluctantly gives permission to his 17 year old daughter to go to Paris with a friend - where they're both kidnapped for the sex trade the first day they're there. Neeson is on the phone with his daughter when they come for her. Very exciting, very suspenseful.

Asked WH throughout how he would handle various situations if this happened to one of our daughters. That's all it took. WH is an armchair action hero (aka Monday morning QB) and the stuff he comes up with really cracks me up sometimes! When one of the bad guys in the movie got away and I said it was because he was 20 years younger than Neesom, WH got VERY offended - "I'M in better shape than most guys 1/2 my age (true). I can still do a lot of damage at 47."

And I was thinking, "Yep. You've nearly decimated your entire family without lifting a finger."

I've already decided I will not sit with him again for a few more nights. He needs to miss the companionship. Besides, he didn't come home until nearly 10 last night. I'm getting REALLY tired of him blowing off dinner with us since I take the time to cook every night.

Am seriously starting to think of taking a 2-3 week vacation without him this summer to visit friends and family and make him miss us...

A
A
Better yet SR, take a 2 - 3 month vacation and hire someone to sit at the house to make sure its not "occupied"

Seriously though, that's not likley what L would say, you don't want to contaminate his program.. either you stick with L's program or you take a different approach... There are way too many people coming to this forum who mix approaches and just make a mess...

Page 22 of 33 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 32 33

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard