Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 26 of 33 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 32 33
W
W
Quote:
Wish I had a big map of the world in the dining room instead of an itty bitty globe to give them visuals of every country...

Use google maps or earth. You can actually zoom in and stand on a corner in Roma!(or where ever!) Good tech education too!

"If you strike me down, I will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine!"
1st thread
S
OP Offline
S
That poor dumb schmuck of a WH of mine!

So I told WH a few days ago that my sister invited us to bbq at her house for the 4th of July. Then she called me back a couple days later and said their community was doing the fireworks on Monday the 5th instead of Sunday, so we opted to go on the 5th to see the fireworks (which are spectacular in her town).

Anyway, WH apparently didn't hear me when I told him it was changed to the 5th. He talked OW out of going to see her family out of town this weekend with promises that he'd take her out to dinner since we'd be at my sister's down state.

Guess what happened when he contacted her a little while ago to tell her the plans had changed? She went BALLISTIC, because she missed her family reunion weekend for him! I heard her screaming through the phone on a different floor!

LOL!

He gets ribs and corn and homemade cherry cobbler from me, and chewed up and read the riot act by HER!

Hmm...what else can I thwart?

LOL!!!

W
W
lol

Quote:
Hmm...what else can I thwart?

The unintentional times are the best!

"If you strike me down, I will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine!"
1st thread
S
OP Offline
S
Yes, they are! He's spent most of the day in the basement pouting. Didn't like the change of plans, definitely didn't like her yelling at him.

Let's see if we can get her to throw a few more temper tantrums and show her true colors!

S
OP Offline
S
Very annoyed!

He came home from work last Monday at 6:30 and said he had a Scout meeting to go to at 7 pm. He came home about 9:30. I was snooping through his wallet tonight and found a dinner receipt for one from Monday night at 8:19 pm - which meant the "meeting" only went on for about 45 minutes before he went to dinner. No telling what he did for that hour between when dinner was over and he came home.

Argh! I thought we were making progress, not moving backward!

Last edited by Seeing Red; 07/05/10 12:33 AM.
W
W
Red, YOU are the one making progress. Progress includes steps backwards. When he is NC w/OW, he will need time for his addiction w/d. I heard a discouraging stat: It takes half as long as the R to recover from it. So 1 year affair takes 6 mos to recover. Argghh

1st thread
N
N
WN do you mean for the wayward spouses to recover from the A or the betrayed spouses?

Red, don't be discouraged..2 steps forward, one step back...but eventually you will prevail!!

me,34
exH,34
S,16 months
S:3/31/09-left for OW
started DBing 10/09
d final: sometime 10/10
current:
http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2022856&page=1
met in 2004

W
W
nm, either. Thats how long it supposedly takes to get over someone. I have also heard 2 to 6 months.

Red, I have also read that while the wayward is going thru withdrawal, the BS will receive the WS's anger and frustration.

1st thread
S
OP Offline
S
Thanks, WhatNow and NewMama. You're right - I AM making progress. And the affair IS winding down.

After the big blowup with OW yesterday, WH stayed home all night and even took the kids to see the fireworks the university shoots off a couple of blocks away. He hates fireworks!

This morning, I was wondering if OW had left town to catch the tail end of her family reunion, and I did a drive by her apt to see if she was there. She WAS!

This is HUGE! It's the first time in 18 months they HAVEN'T spent a Sunday night together! Didn't matter that it was a holiday - they've spent many Sunday holidays together. In fact, they barely spent any of Sat night together - he went in past 10 and was home before midnight.

Still, he's working out again like a madman these days. Three years ago it was because he was getting in shape for OW. These days...I don't know. Nervous energy? Filling time?

Wish I knew better what was going on in their world.

A
A
He may realize OW is waverying and is working out as a solution... Not a very good one in my opinion, but a solution none the less...

How old is OW btw?

Page 26 of 33 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 32 33

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard